Disastrous, Historically Low Approval Numbers for Biden, 33%

33% approval is a record for a sitting President. Ouch.

Who are these 33% who think Biden is doing a good job? I do not see how he is the DNC nominee. How can this guy campaign?

He isn't really campaigning. They trot him out for a very tightly controlled public appearance now and then but that's about it. And he is the DNC nominee because they don't have anybody else who polls any better to run.

And in truth most Democrats don't care if the people they elect do a good job and they are able to ignore or push out of their minds the damage that they do or the the long range negative consequences. And they refuse to look at anything good the Republicans do. The only important thing to them is that D after the name.

I remember George W. Bush's approval ratings soaring into the high 90's after 9/11 but at the end of his administration his approval ratings had sunk into the 30's which Rasmussen characterized as 'an unhealthy range.' But at the end of their presidencies Truman, Nixon, LBJ, Carter, both Bushes all had pathetic approval numbers, but the only one lower than Biden at this point of their presidency was Carter. And Carter, as ineffective and bad as he was, was head and shoulders a better president than Biden has been.

And that's the rub. MAGA is working overtime to reelect Biden.
Yeah, all the polls right now show that happening. :auiqs.jpg:

Tater's approval keeps nosediving into record territory. How do you think this idiot will turn that around?

Yeah, all the polls right now show that happening. :auiqs.jpg:

Tater's approval keeps nosediving into record territory. How do you think this idiot will turn that around?

You guys don't believe in polls, remember? They're fake news.

1705343797164.png

I womder what dosage of donepezil the doctors have him on. The drugs are becoming less effective as his dementia worsens.

Anyone who claimed Trump needed to be 25th in 2017, is a liar to say Biden shouldnt be 25th in 2024. Its ok to just admit you are a rabid partisan liar. We all know it.

Forum List

Back