Diplomats Say Iran Removed Equipment

God you are one simple sonofabitch aren't you? I don't need your protection for I am well armed. You live in paranoid fantasy world where muslims are all out to get you. The irony is they think the same thing about you. You don't seem capable of rational thought. The reason they came to the west is for jobs. The europeans, horny as they are, practiced too much safe sex and nearly depopulated their dumb selves. Someone had to fill that void so in came the arabs. There is so sinister plan here for it only exists in your mind.

After this drivel, you call me "simple-minded"? Beside the fact that you are wrong- most arab muslims/non-arab muslims immigrated to europe for freedom from political oppression - the fact that almost every area in the EU that is muslim-majority is a shytehole.

Been to Paris, Amsterdam or the UK recently? There are whole cities that are no-go zones for the non-muslims, these areas are basically Beirut in 1976, violence, rapes, sharia law, cops cannot enter - EXACTLY the type of ratholes they were leaving - and have turned these european cities into.

However, other minority groups like the Indian-sikhs in the UK were able to assimilate well, while the pakistani muslims have not/will not. Wonder why that is? Could it be the diseased, wretched death cult of islam is the reason?

Try educating yourself and understanding what the West and rest of the world is facing; Islam is a vile and violent cancer to be eradicated, and the iranian fascist dictatorship is the tip of the spear...

Wrong. There is plenty of evidence that supports the supposition that Iran is involved in Iraq. I have first hand accounts of that. But that doesn't really bother me too much, because that's exactly how countries act in those circumstances and it's expected. We'd do the same thing.

Ingore RhodeScholar. He's not a rational human being capable of anything but emotional outbursts advocating extreme violence.

When the time comes to save you and your family - and the West's freedom from the hatred, violence and intolerant mindless terrorism of the muslims who masse emigrated to the West so as to conquer it through demographics - you will beg for people like me, who saw this coming - to protect your weak liberal asses.

I will still rise up to protect you - but I might think twice about doing so before grabbing my M-4 Carbine...

You are one funny sumbitch. Best not sache your way to my neighborhood you little queer or someone might replace your butt plug with that mini 14. We have tougher homeless people living under bridges than you could deal with.

You are one funny sumbitch. Best not sache your way to my neighborhood you little queer or someone might replace your butt plug with that mini 14. We have tougher homeless people living under bridges than you could deal with.

Sure whatever you say, sissy fairy weakie moron. Cannot address my points, so the mentally ill fire away the personal insults. Enjoy my foot kicking you in the face, turd.

I've been to Europe plenty dork, but I doubt a sloth like you could find Germany on a map. Europe was seething with animosity at the turkish immgrants back in the 80's when I first arrived there for supposedly "taking their jobs". The goddamn indians were under the sun of the british empire for decades and had plenty of time to assimilate especially in the tech industries. The muslims do what all minorities do that are economically stagnant: reproduce en masse, and subsist at the fringes of society fermenting hate and anger against oppressors that only exist in their minds, sort of like you do. Minority crime isn't a distinctly muslim characteristic genius.

So now it's the regime you want to erradicate? A minute ago you wanted to bomb the place and everyone in it back to the stone age. Make up your mind you spineless coward. Regime change or would you be content to simply waste persians with your make believe .50 cal?

Last edited:
Wrong. There is plenty of evidence that supports the supposition that Iran is involved in Iraq. I have first hand accounts of that. But that doesn't really bother me too much, because that's exactly how countries act in those circumstances and it's expected. We'd do the same thing.

Ingore RhodeScholar. He's not a rational human being capable of anything but emotional outbursts advocating extreme violence.

I don't know why you're country want to hide it but you shouldn't accept it just by WORDS.and my country acted differently (about abdolmalek rigi head of terrorist group jondollah in iran).they showed their evidences on our national TV that shows he had US passport,a pic that shows he is in NATO base and plenty other things.I don't know what is this evidence you're talking about but if you give me a link I will appreciate it.

RhodeScholar Ignored.:eusa_whistle:

You could probably ask any Iraqi war vet on this board and they would agree that many a dead corpse was laced with funny american money ie. counterfeit dollars. The iranian government counterfeited millions if not billions in american dollars in the 90's. During the occupation those dollars showed up with iranian insurgents. This is not new news.

I've been to Europe plenty dork,

People over 12 don't use the term "dork."

The goddamn indians were under the sun of the british empire for decades and had plenty of time to assimilate especially in the tech industries.

This is meaningless nonsense.

The muslims do what all minorities do that are economically stagnant: reproduce en masse, and subsist at the fringes of society fermenting hate and anger against oppressors that only exist in their minds...Minority crime isn't a distinctly muslim characteristic genius.

Your "argument", if one could call it that, is absurd since muslims have the same issue in every european country - even ones like France and Spain where they have lived for a very long time. Muslims do not assimiliate, they dominate, once their numbers reach a sufficiently high amount to do so.

You may sleep better at night lying to yourself that this is not the case so you can feel safe and snug in your Elmo pajamas, but those of us who read the news every day see what is happening, and what their plans are. Their leadership does not even hide it; their plan is to take over europe country by country through massive demographic growth, then use of the ballot box, and then control. Just like Gaza; use the democratic vote to obtain power, then never relinquish it. And first use words and propaganda nonsense like accusations of "racism" to ward off those who try to stop them, then use violence and intimidation to crush dissent once their numbers are sufficient to take over.

So now it's the regime you want to erradicate? A minute ago you wanted to bomb the place and everyone in it back to the stone age.

Read my posts fuckbrain: I said the regime and its defenders, including the IRG, Basij, etc., must be destroyed - not the entire civilian population.

Last edited:
They're obviously coming to get you. You'd better stock up on ammo and hide your goats behind your trailer before it's too late.

They're obviously coming to get you. You'd better stock up on ammo and hide your goats behind your trailer before it's too late.

That's what the French and Dutch governments said to their people, that large numbers of muslim immigrants were needed to fund their social welfare programs and early pensions - until the cities of Amsterdam and Northern Paris became no-go zones for native-born non-muslims and the police...

Iran's military would fall as fast as Iraq's did, And we could start tomorrow as long as we didn't care about occupation. But again, no one wants war.

just irans active military(550000 men) is more than all of iraqs army(480000).besides iran have over 350000 reserve men and have over 11 Million basij force that can be used for support.over 100000 of basij is trained like military.over 135000 forces from IRGC(revolutionary guard) that have navy,air force and ground force of their own.I don't see any similarity in irans military power and iraqs military power.

it seems at least high ups from you're country wants war as they always say this.

A whole guy could take this down with a single mag of an M16A1.

Man, they look scary..

IMAGE633892320288906250.jpg

Iran's military would fall as fast as Iraq's did, And we could start tomorrow as long as we didn't care about occupation. But again, no one wants war.

just irans active military(550000 men) is more than all of iraqs army(480000).besides iran have over 350000 reserve men and have over 11 Million basij force that can be used for support.over 100000 of basij is trained like military.over 135000 forces from IRGC(revolutionary guard) that have navy,air force and ground force of their own.I don't see any similarity in irans military power and iraqs military power.

it seems at least high ups from you're country wants war as they always say this.

Man, they look scary..

i'd like to see video of them actually firing those RPG's while riding
:lol:

That's what the French and Dutch governments said to their people, that large numbers of muslim immigrants were needed to fund their social welfare programs and early pensions - until the cities of Amsterdam and Northern Paris became no-go zones for native-born non-muslims and the police...

You realize don't you that they LET them in right? There was no conspiracy amongst meteroite kissing moorish hordes to invade la France and Holland. Sucks to be France, sucks to Holland. Perhaps next time they should pick and choose the human scum they allow in or better yet, just reproduce more often fill the factories and docks a with anglo saxon protestants and catholics.

Man, they look scary..

how funny! to think you're underrated a military that US pay billions of dollars to just use sanction against it:lol:
let me show you this pics:
for missiles:
ph_or_33904_b2c6d79.jpg

ph_bi_33905_76b4b4e.jpg

ph_bi_33906_fedb365.jpg

Last pic is S-300 missile that iran make it domestically.
still not enough to shut you up!? we have bigger ones! if you want to check them out too pm me:lol:
for range:
ph_bi_33907_25bd243.jpg

if israeil dare to attack iran then you know what will happen:eusa_whistle:
for special forces:
ph_bi_33911_208581c.jpg

ph_bi_33912_e35a678.jpg

these 2 pics(up) rated #1 on yahoo for over 1 month.
ph_bi_33908_ba1eb6e.jpg

ph_bi_33910_0961764.jpg

so lazy to show you another pics(ridicules way to show military power) and i just show this pics to shut that guy up who made fun of irans military...

Man, they look scary..

how funny! to think you're underrated a military that US pay billions of dollars to just use sanction against it:lol:
let me show you this pics:
for missiles:
ph_or_33904_b2c6d79.jpg

ph_bi_33905_76b4b4e.jpg

ph_bi_33906_fedb365.jpg

Last pic is S-300 missile that iran make it domestically.
still not enough to shut you up!? we have bigger ones! if you want to check them out too pm me:lol:
for range:
ph_bi_33907_25bd243.jpg

if israeil dare to attack iran then you know what will happen:eusa_whistle:
for special forces:
ph_bi_33911_208581c.jpg

ph_bi_33912_e35a678.jpg

these 2 pics(up) rated #1 on yahoo for over 1 month.
ph_bi_33908_ba1eb6e.jpg

ph_bi_33910_0961764.jpg

so lazy to show you another pics(ridicules way to show military power) and i just show this pics to shut that guy up who made fun of irans military...
The last four ones set me off laughing, you have made fun of Iran's military well enough yourself. :lol:

The last four ones set me off laughing, you have made fun of Iran's military well enough yourself. :lol:

and I assume first pics made you CRY right!?:lol:(just like american high ups):lol:

and if you want laughing so hard laugh at your air force advertises that i see everywhere on net.they're must be pretty hilarious for you too:lol:

Last edited:

and I assume first pics made you CRY right!?:lol:(just like american high ups):lol:
No I really seriously laughed, whats that they are wearing in the first two? Mops or Seaweed. The fact they are marching in it though. :lol:

Last edited:

No I really seriously laughed, whats that they are wearing in the first two? Mops or Seaweed. The fact they are marching in it though. :lol:

as i said you can laugh at you're air force advertises too and the fact that you want be funny here is you were burned by first pics that you cannot hide you're madness.but you have to try harder, you're very funny man, do you're best to make us laugh our asses off:lol:

Last edited:
Anyone with any common sense should suspect Iran is playing with developing a nuclear weapon. They are lying their asses off when they claim it's all for energy.

I hope to hell they get nukes because that is one of the few ways to stop the US from attacking them.

Anyone with any common sense should suspect Iran is playing with developing a nuclear weapon. They are lying their asses off when they claim it's all for energy.

I hope to hell they get nukes because that is one of the few ways to stop the US from attacking them.

if everyone in our region attemp to have one then we HAVE TO to attemp making one but again NOW we don't want nukes.

Forum List

Back