Diplomats Say Iran Removed Equipment

that was IN a war zone in a "fog of war" moment

If you ask divedick to back up his claim he'll whine and say "you're not worth it." He knows he can't back up his claim. He knows it was not a "fog of war" moment as he dishonestly claims. He's a fucking broke dick diaper wearing dishonest **** and a fucking joke. Even when he makes an unbelievably wrong claim he won't admit it. He will prove me correct with his response.
you are nothing but a delusional asshole, but most people already know that

that was IN a war zone in a "fog of war" moment

If you ask divedick to back up his claim he'll whine and say "you're not worth it." He knows he can't back up his claim. He knows it was not a "fog of war" moment as he dishonestly claims. He's a fucking broke dick diaper wearing dishonest **** and a fucking joke. Even when he makes an unbelievably wrong claim he won't admit it. He will prove me correct with his response.

Thank you for proving me correct and proving even when you make bullshit claims like "fog of war" you are still a clueless dishonest diaper dashing dumbfuck.

Thank you for proving me correct and proving even when you make bullshit claims like "fog of war" you are still a clueless dishonest diaper dashing dumbfuck.
oh, the MASSIVE irony there
:rolleyes:

actually, Iran did attack the US
in 1979 and again by proxy in 1983

You do have some credible proof of that??

I'm talking about Iran attacking US SOIL.

An embassy is sovereign US soil.

Not advocating that we invade Iran, I think it's a monumentally stupid idea, but yes, they did attack US soil.

A well placed airstrike on the other hand...

Too bad that both of those events you mentioned were actually Mossaud/Israeli false flag attacks.

Not advocating that we invade Iran, I think it's a monumentally stupid idea, but yes, they did attack US soil.

Too bad that both of those events you mentioned were actually Mossaud/Israeli false flag attacks.
holy shit

another antisemite moron

actually, Iran did attack the US
in 1979 and again by proxy in 1983

On the other hand......read on:

Mostaque Ali: Israeli false flag ops.

holy shit

another antisemite moron

No Hon.....NOT "another antsemite moron".

Just a brave soul who is willing to point the finger of blame at THE REAL ENEMY!!

Just maybe you should educate yourself instead of name calling.
already educated
and you clearly want to blame Israel for things they had no part in

and some really dumb theories at that

yeah, the Iranian Islamic revolution was started by the Mosad:cuckoo::cuckoo:

holy shit

another antisemite moron

No Hon.....NOT "another antsemite moron".

Just a brave soul who is willing to point the finger of blame at THE REAL ENEMY!!

Just maybe you should educate yourself instead of name calling.
already educated
and you clearly want to blame Israel for things they had no part in

and some really dumb theories at that

yeah, the Iranian Islamic revolution was started by the Mosad:cuckoo::cuckoo:

No less laughable than claiming the Liberty attack was done in a "war zone" in a "fog of war" arena you fucking joke. You never even attempt to back up your claims because you're such a dishonest fuckstick.

The fucking Iranian revolution was an Israeli false flag?

WTF are YOU smoking?

And I only mentioned one thing.

Blogs are not proof of anything. And I stopped when they started calling the president "Zionist Lyndon Johnson". Propaganda =/= proof.

WTF are YOU smoking?

Yet you are silent on the bullshit fog of war claim on the Liberty. This is why you punks still live in a childish middle school cafeteria. Peer pressure controls your activity. It will be even funnier when you try to justify it.

I don't believe that site because I didn't see where it blames Israel for the New Kids on the Block reunion, the movie Battlefield Earth, velcro shoes, public farting, $6 cups of coffee, and milk that sours before the expiration date.

(If you're going to blame Israel for some shit based on anti-Semitic paranoia why stop at false flags?)

WTF are YOU smoking?

Yet you are silent on the bullshit fog of war claim on the Liberty. This is why you punks still live in a childish middle school cafeteria. Peer pressure controls your activity. It will be even funnier when you try to justify it.
yeah :rolleyes: Israel wasnt under attack at the time of the USS Liberty incident

WTF are YOU smoking?

yeah :rolleyes: Israel wasnt under attack at the time of the USS Liberty incident

Lol! The "incident" Only dishonest jerks could call a deliberate attack on a non-combat US Naval technical ship an "incident." Your entire existence oozes dishonesty as further proven by the "israel was under attack" bullshit. Do you know anything at all about the 6 day war? Of course not! Dumbfucking ****.

Lol! The "incident" Only dishonest jerks could call a deliberate attack on a non-combat US Naval technical ship an "incident." Your entire existence oozes dishonesty as further proven by the "israel was under attack" bullshit. Do you know anything at all about the 6 day war? Of course not! Dumbfucking ****.
only antisemites ever even bring it up

WTF are YOU smoking?

So those USS Liberty survivors who spoke about it are anti-Semitic?

Rotfl! This pure Divedick bowlshit. You can't even come close to discussing the facts so you do what you always do.....whine like a little bitch. Ring that buzzer and get your diaper changed you broke dick uneducated overdue suicidal ****.

So those USS Liberty survivors who spoke about it are anti-Semitic?

Rotfl! This pure Divedick bowlshit. You can't even come close to discussing the facts so you do what you always do.....whine like a little bitch. Ring that buzzer and get your diaper changed you broke dick uneducated overdue suicidal ****.
keep on proving you are nothing but a fucking moron
its quite humorous

Forum List

Back