Diplomats Say Iran Removed Equipment

You must have missed the other tries in 1983, 1997, 1999, etc., where the gov't murdered many citizens there. People new to the game think that iran just all of a sudden started to revolt - iran murdered 40,000 of its own people in the early 80s alone...

And we are working against a nuclear clock, where we cannot wait for a few unarmed citizens to rise up against a military dictatorship that willingly rapes and murders hundreds, if not thousands, to stay in power. The IRG has already said it will never allow a western-styled democracy in iran - they are in power to the death.

The educated on iran have long known, that only through an outside military intervention - and total liquidation of it's military and security apparatuses - can iran ever be freed from its current criminal, illegal, dictatorship ruling it.

war will not solve anything! you experience that in iraq and afganistan.if you so much worried about iranian people why you keep sanctions against iran that all of it's consequent is on our people?

Revolution takes time, and its not easy. This is just the first revolt, so don't expect miracles. The French alone had to wait 200 years in famine and poverty before they got the chance to put their own tyrant on the block. But this is modern day so it is easier to get the word around. But all the signs are there such as skyrocketing inflation, rising unemployment, two factors which are very helpful for sparking consistent revolt. ;)

You must have missed the other tries in 1983, 1997, 1999, etc., where the gov't murdered many citizens there. People new to the game think that iran just all of a sudden started to revolt - iran murdered 40,000 of its own people in the early 80s alone...

And we are working against a nuclear clock, where we cannot wait for a few unarmed citizens to rise up against a military dictatorship that willingly rapes and murders hundreds, if not thousands, to stay in power. The IRG has already said it will never allow a western-styled democracy in iran - they are in power to the death.

The educated on iran have long known, that only through an outside military intervention - and total liquidation of it's military and security apparatuses - can iran ever be freed from its current criminal, illegal, dictatorship ruling it.
Perhaps, but the Iranian govt during the Iranian Revolution also had a strong military yet they refused to support the govt in stopping the revolution. As for military intervention, that is a waste of time and resources and to be honest the US has no hope of invading Iran without heavy causalities and missile attacks on US bases and Israel.

Last edited:
How will my attitude, my choice to respect the beliefs of others, "give birth to more haters?"
I don't mean "you're choice".everybody have to choose what they want and nobody can make them to doing something they don't want.
I mean "if you choose to insult somebodys saints(though insulting will solve nothing)" you're attitude will give birth to more haters.

Last edited:
Perhaps, but the Iranian govt during the Iranian Revolution also had a strong military yet they refused to support the govt in stopping the revolution. As for military intervention, that is a waste of time and resources and to be honest the US has no hope of invading Iran without heavy causalities and missile attacks on US bases and Israel.

The military during the 70s was not as beholden to the leadership as it has been made now, where AN and Co. have placed loyal, ideological soul-mate/true-believers in the IRG - which is a totally separate entity mind you than the regular army - think Waffen SS vs the Wehrmacht.

The larger world does not really grasp that iran today is nearly identical in structure to Nazi Germany in terms of its government and military infrastructure, its internal security apparatus, and its use of violence and terrorism against both internal and external enemies. For another example, look at the governmental decree yesterday to pay women to have additional children...straight out of the "One Child for the Fuhrer" program...

Iran is a warlike, monstrous dictatorship who is responsible for the deaths of thousands, in israel, in iraq, in afghanistan, in lebanon - peace is simply not possible as long as that regime exists, period.

You want a solution to most of the middle east problems? Remove the cancerous regime of iran, it really is that simple.

war will not solve anything! you experience that in iraq and afganistan.if you so much worried about iranian people why you keep sanctions against iran that all of it's consequent is on our people?

As long as iran uses terrorism in israel, lebanon, iraq and afghanistan - it is a threat to be dealt with. If they were merely satisfied, like some countries, of just killing their own people, then fine. I would not be happy about it, but it would not be as urgent an issue.

BUT.

Since, like most fascist military dictatorships, they must engage perpetual war to survive and justify their existence, I cannot sit by idly while they fire rockets and mortars at my troops in iraq, at kindergartens in israel, murder journalists and politicians in lebanon, etc.

Their ideology is to spread their "revolution," and with a nuclear weapon, they will be very difficult to stop.

As long as iran uses terrorism in israel, lebanon, iraq and afghanistan - it is a threat to be dealt with. If they were merely satisfied, like some countries, of just killing their own people, then fine. I would not be happy about it, but it would not be as urgent an issue.

BUT.

Since, like most fascist military dictatorships, they must engage perpetual war to survive and justify their existence, I cannot sit by idly while they fire rockets and mortars at my troops in iraq, at kindergartens in israel, murder journalists and politicians in lebanon, etc.

Their ideology is to spread their "revolution," and with a nuclear weapon, they will be very difficult to stop.
first of all there is no evidence that shows iran help terrorists in afghanistan and iraq etc(if you have then come up with it) it's just merely adds from you're medias.instead everyone knows that US is the one who have connections with taliban,support basi people in iraq during iran-iraq war.
and about israeil and hamas.why you don't see israeil murder people in gaza? you restrict this statement just on iran but actually US helped israeil so Iran helped hamas.you call hamas people terrorist but isn't it israeil who constantly kill palestinese people?
those who come in another land and pretend as it's their own land and killing innocent people ARE terrorists.please judge without biased opinion.you're like "who accept my idea is my friend and who don't accept my idea is terrorist and have to be killed."

Hello and welcome.
With rhodescholar there is not possible a civilized discussion.
He has no respect for Muslims in general and if he would live in another country he would already have been charged in courts for incitement of the people.

Unfortunately, there are many more like him on this forum.

Hello and welcome.
He has no respect for Muslims in general and if he would live in another country he would already have been charged in courts for incitement of the people.

Hi and thanks.
yes you're right I realize that when I read their posts.looks like these guys cannot stop insulting moslem people.and they call themselves modern people?*facepalm*

I don't care one iota for what religion a man wants to follow, as long as it doesn't affect me and my own beliefs.

Fact is that Iran would not exist as it is today had the revolutionaries in 78 - 79 not followed the teachings of Sayyid Qutb. A guy so twisted that the Egyptians executed him.

BUT.

first of all there is no evidence that shows iran help terrorists in afghanistan and iraq etc(if you have then come up with it) it's just merely adds from you're medias.instead everyone knows that US is the one who have connections with taliban,support basi people in iraq during iran-iraq war.
and about israeil and hamas.why you don't see israeil murder people in gaza? you restrict this statement just on iran but actually US helped israeil so Iran helped hamas.you call hamas people terrorist but isn't it israeil who constantly kill palestinese people?
those who come in another land and pretend as it's their own land and killing innocent people ARE terrorists.please judge without biased opinion.you're like "who accept my idea is my friend and who don't accept my idea is terrorist and have to be killed."

Wrong. There is plenty of evidence that supports the supposition that Iran is involved in Iraq. I have first hand accounts of that. But that doesn't really bother me too much, because that's exactly how countries act in those circumstances and it's expected. We'd do the same thing.

Ingore RhodeScholar. He's not a rational human being capable of anything but emotional outbursts advocating extreme violence.

Last edited:
first of all there is no evidence that shows iran help terrorists in afghanistan and iraq etc(if you have then come up with it)

I do not need to, the US military and NATO already have. And every iranian i know and on every iranian board i am on know that iran is supplying the shiite militas in iraq with weapons, it is not a secret. Save the propaganda and trolling for another forum, asshole.

why you don't see israeil murder people in gaza?

Like the ones firing rockets and mortars into israeli kindergartens? I have no problem killing those people every day.

you restrict this statement just on iran but actually US helped israeil so Iran helped hamas.

The difference muslim terrorist supporters like you fail to grasp is that israel as the sovereign government of the nation can accept aid - while hamas is a terrorist group that is NOT the pal arab sovereign government - get it?

you call hamas people terrorist but isn't it israeil who constantly kill palestinese people?

Maybe if the pal arabs stopped using violence and terrorism, then israel would not need to respond?

those who come in another land and pretend as it's their own land

Sorry douchebag fake iranian, the jews in israel pre-date islam by about 4,000 years. Second, the vast majority of the pal arabs are from syria, jordan and egypt - just like arafat, so don't even get me started on this point asshole, you are WAY the fuck out of your element here... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Hello and welcome.

You mean people who see right through the arab muslim/saudi-funded/iran fascist BS propaganda you spew here? Like the lies that only arab muslims have a right to live in sovereignty in the entire middle east - dar al islam?

There will be no civilized discussion with muslim fascists who believe no one else has rights except as second-class dhimmi slaves subjugated to their muslim masters, or who lie about the history of the middle east, or pretend that iran is anything BUT the world's top terrorist sponsor, or claim that suicide bombings is a "legitimate" form of "resistance".

No fuckface, NOONE who claims any of those items is going to enjoy a conversation with me - they are going to get their ass handed to them. Every day. 7 days per week.

Wrong. There is plenty of evidence that supports the supposition that Iran is involved in Iraq. I have first hand accounts of that. But that doesn't really bother me too much, because that's exactly how countries act in those circumstances and it's expected. We'd do the same thing.

Ingore RhodeScholar. He's not a rational human being capable of anything but emotional outbursts advocating extreme violence.

When the time comes to save you and your family - and the West's freedom from the hatred, violence and intolerant mindless terrorism of the muslims who masse emigrated to the West so as to conquer it through demographics - you will beg for people like me, who saw this coming - to protect your weak liberal asses.

I will still rise up to protect you - but I might think twice about doing so before grabbing my M-4 Carbine...

Last edited:

Hello and welcome.

You mean people who see right through the arab muslim/saudi-funded/iran fascist BS propaganda you spew here? Like the lies that only arab muslims have a right to live in sovereignty in the entire middle east - dar al islam?

There will be no civilized discussion with muslim fascists who believe no one else has rights except as second-class dhimmi slaves subjugated to their muslim masters, or who lie about the history of the middle east, or pretend that iran is anything BUT the world's top terrorist sponsor, or claim that suicide bombings is a "legitimate" form of "resistance".

No fuckface, NOONE who claims any of those items is going to enjoy a conversation with me - they are going to get their ass handed to them. Every day. 7 days per week.
seriously, Iranians are NOT arabs
and he has said he isnt Muslim

When the time comes to save you and your family - and the West's freedom from the hatred, violence and intolerant mindless terrorism of the muslims who masse emigrated to the West so as to conquer it through demographics - you will beg for people like me, who saw this coming - to protect your weak liberal asses.

I will still rise up to protect you - but I might think twice about doing so before grabbing my M-4 Carbine...

God you are one simple sonofabitch aren't you? I don't need your protection for I am well armed. You live in paranoid fantasy world where muslims are all out to get you. The irony is they think the same thing about you. You don't seem capable of rational thought. The reason they came to the west is for jobs. The europeans, horny as they are, practiced too much safe sex and nearly depopulated their dumb selves. Someone had to fill that void so in came the arabs. There is so sinister plan here for it only exists in your mind.

Last edited:

I don't know why you're country want to hide it but you shouldn't accept it just by WORDS.and my country acted differently (about abdolmalek rigi head of terrorist group jondollah in iran).they showed their evidences on our national TV that shows he had US passport,a pic that shows he is in NATO base and plenty other things.I don't know what is this evidence you're talking about but if you give me a link I will appreciate it.

RhodeScholar Ignored.:eusa_whistle:

Surgical airstrikes and cruise missiles won't change the regime or prevent public stoning.
public stoning is illegal here now.we change it through pressuring judicial heads.
no, but they could take out the IRG enough to allow internal forces to gain ground

if anyone do something like this then he/she will make over half of iranian his/her enemy.I don't say half of Iranians support IRGC but you see IRGC have control on over 50% of our economy.someone do that and they will shut down every company they have to pressure on people.as i said before war is not solution here.

Forum List

Back