Diplomats Say Iran Removed Equipment

and I assume first pics made you CRY right!?:lol:(just like american high ups):lol:
No I really seriously laughed, whats that they are wearing in the first two? Mops or Seaweed. The fact they are marching in it though. :lol:

as i said you can laugh at you're air force advertises too and the fact that you want be funny here is you were burned by first pics that you cannot hide you're madness.but you have to try harder, you're very funny man, do you're best to make us laugh our asses off:lol:
please do link to an US Air Force commercial that YOU think is funny

Is he really comparing Iranian Special Forces with American ones?

What...?
what he doesnt seem to understand is an American jets radar would have lock on anything they could put in the air before they could even detect the American jet

Do any of you realise that Iran has signed The Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty and has allowed IAEA inspections on many occassions?

Do any of you realise that Israel HAS nuclear weapons, has NEVER signed The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, AND has NEVER allowed any IAEA inspections to this very day. In fact they won't actually admit they have nuclear weapons at all.

In using all the "reasons" given for attacking Iran, which BTW has NEVER attacked the US, why are we not getting ready to bomb Israel?

FYI: John F. Kennedy sent a letter to Eshkol demanding to have Demona inspected, three months later he was assassinated.

I truly believe we need to rethink who the enemy actually is here.

Do any of you realise that Iran has signed The Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty and has allowed IAEA inspections on many occassions?

Do any of you realise that Israel HAS nuclear weapons, has NEVER signed The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, AND has NEVER allowed any IAEA inspections to this very day. In fact they won't actually admit they have nuclear weapons at all.

In using all the "reasons" given for attacking Iran, which BTW has NEVER attacked the US, why are we not getting ready to bomb Israel?

FYI: John F. Kennedy sent a letter to Eshkol demanding to have Demona inspected, three months later he was assassinated.

actually, Iran did attack the US
in 1979 and again by proxy in 1983

So did israel - USS Liberty Memorial

that was IN a war zone in a "fog of war" moment

DiveCon;2591934that was IN a war zone in a "fog of war" moment[/QUOTE said:
that was in international waters, on a clear day and a calm sea

were the other events in a war zone?

Last edited:
DiveCon;2591934that was IN a war zone in a "fog of war" moment[/quote said:
that was in international waters, on a clear day and a calm sea

were the other events in a war zone?
nope
not the attack on the US Embassy
while the Beruit bombing might have been seen that way by some, it wasnt an active war

The attack on the US embassy, I was in Iran at the time, the Revolution was not just against the Shah, but also against the nation that put him in power, the USA,
Fifty-two American citizens were taken hostage when militant students of radical Islam stormed the U.S. Embassy in Tehran.[1] Shortly thereafter, U.S. President Jimmy Carter ordered a complete embargo of Iranian oil; stronger economic embargoes followed. On April 8, 1980, Carter severed diplomatic relations with Iran after negotiations for the hostages' release failed.

Later that month, Carter authorized a top-secret mission, named Operation Eagle Claw, to free the hostages. Helicopters were to carry Delta Force commandos from a carrier in the Persian Gulf to a point outside Tehran, where they were to spend the night and begin the rescue the next morning.(We told them the sea helicopter would be no good in the desert due to the dust, did they listen, did they fack) The complicated mission, which involved refueling the helicopters at a spot in the Iranian desert labeled "Desert One," was aborted April 25 after three of the eight helicopters suffered mechanical failure. Eight U.S. servicemen were killed when one of the helicopters collided with a refueling plane.

The hostages were finally released just hours after Ronald Reagan's presidential inauguration on Jan. 20, 1981. They had spent 444 days in captivity.
frontline: target america: terrorist attacks on americans, 1979-1988
they were held due to the fear of the people that America would counter attack to stop the revolution of the people, they were released unharmed

Last edited:
The attack on the US embassy, I was in Iran at the time, the Revolution was not just against the Shah, but also against the nation that put him in power, the USA,
Fifty-two American citizens were taken hostage when militant students of radical Islam stormed the U.S. Embassy in Tehran.[1] Shortly thereafter, U.S. President Jimmy Carter ordered a complete embargo of Iranian oil; stronger economic embargoes followed. On April 8, 1980, Carter severed diplomatic relations with Iran after negotiations for the hostages' release failed.

Later that month, Carter authorized a top-secret mission, named Operation Eagle Claw, to free the hostages. Helicopters were to carry Delta Force commandos from a carrier in the Persian Gulf to a point outside Tehran, where they were to spend the night and begin the rescue the next morning.(We told them the sea helicopter would be no good in the desert due to the dust, did they listen, did they fack) The complicated mission, which involved refueling the helicopters at a spot in the Iranian desert labeled "Desert One," was aborted April 25 after three of the eight helicopters suffered mechanical failure. Eight U.S. servicemen were killed when one of the helicopters collided with a refueling plane.

The hostages were finally released just hours after Ronald Reagan's presidential inauguration on Jan. 20, 1981. They had spent 444 days in captivity.
frontline: target america: terrorist attacks on americans, 1979-1988
they were held due to the fear of the people that America would counter attack to stop the revolution of the people, they were released unharmed
atacking an embassy is an act of war
if they didnt want to be attacked, they shouldnt have attacked an embassy
the only reason they werent at that point was we had a dumbass for POTUS

please do link to an US Air Force commercial that YOU think is funny
YOU didn't get my point pal...I said funny for him(that guy who thought he's so funny)...I don't think any military is funny and i didn't made fun of US military...so don't misunderstand me...

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
that was IN a war zone in a "fog of war" moment

If you ask divedick to back up his claim he'll whine and say "you're not worth it." He knows he can't back up his claim. He knows it was not a "fog of war" moment as he dishonestly claims. He's a fucking broke dick diaper wearing dishonest **** and a fucking joke. Even when he makes an unbelievably wrong claim he won't admit it. He will prove me correct with his response.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back