Dinsey waves white flag, agrees to settlement with DeSantis

Sorry Mickey, maybe Ronald McDonald has a shoulder for you to cry on.

"In a stunning turn, the Walt Disney Company has dropped its fight against Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida for control over $17 billion in planned development at the Disney World theme park complex near Orlando.

Disney’s capitulation followed a legal setback. In January, a federal judge threw out a Disney lawsuit claiming that Mr. DeSantis and his allies had violated the First Amendment by taking over a special tax district that encompasses the company’s 25,000-acre Florida resort, which employs roughly 75,000 people."

Americans are rejecting Disney because they have sold out to America's enemies, like the WEF and democrats in general.

Going to Disneyland in America today is treasonous.
I'm glad my kids saw it before the change.

Tough week for the cult. 🤡

1711584991168.gif

If Disney just kept their mouth shut, stayed out of social agenda nonsense, and just stuck to what they do then none of that would have ever happened.

If I owned a company I wouldn't touch a political or social agenda with a cattleprod and just stick to doing what made me money to begin with.

I wanted desantis to be a great president but I see now what is supposed to be is a amazing governor, that's where he really belongs. Honestly I wish he was Kentucky's governor.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Even before they went woke in TV and theatrical film entertainment their hiring practices had more and more gay and feminist hires.

Americans are rejecting Disney because they have sold out to America's enemies, like the WEF and democrats in general.

Going to Disneyland in America today is treasonous.

Yep, we no longer go. They do get a lot of foreign visitors that are unaware or don’t care about their idiotic politics.

Where are all you posters who previously said Disney had Florida over a barrel?

How were you so wrong?

Forum List

Back