Dinner with Palin goes for $63,500

Would you Pay $63,500 for a Dinner with Sarah and Todd Palin?

• Total voters
uh, that was a compliment to Obama
he loves his wife
i doubt you will find stories about him and some intern

At second read I realized it was a compliment. And I agree, I doubt we would find Obama cheating on her. He does love her from what I can see. Though I would never want to piss her off either way.

naw, the way Obama looks at his wife, i'd say the only sexual tension would be between them

View attachment 8186

Michelle is not amused. :lol:
he loves his wife

Haha, that's fucking hilarious.
You compliment the man, and some idiot drone just assumes it was an insult because it came from a conservative. Talk about partisan hacks. :lol::lol:

yeah, funny, isnt it
yet they all seem to think I'm the partisan

Really now? :eusa_eh:

I think I've called you a partisan hack when our arguments got "intense" but I've always taken back some of my comments after. You as well.

he loves his wife

Haha, that's fucking hilarious.
You compliment the man, and some idiot drone just assumes it was an insult because it came from a conservative. Talk about partisan hacks. :lol::lol:
yeah, funny, isnt it
yet they all seem to think I'm the partisan

It came from the same asshole that claimed I was "bashing the poor", yet he can't substantiate his claim. I'm sure he is furiously using the search function on this board to try and prove his claim and failing miserably.

Almost as stupid as you claiming I'm "bashing poor people", but not quite.

I will address your post in the other thread as to not take this one off-topic.

You made the false claim in this thread, now you want to back out of it. Why don't you show were I "bashed the poor"? I should neg rep you for lying.
dont feel bad
i've had someone accuse me of calling the retired and disabled lazy
never have, never will
but that doesnt mean anything to those that blindly accuse

You made the false claim in this thread, now you want to back out of it. Why don't you show were I "bashed the poor"? I should neg rep you for lying.

I made the post in the other thread, go ahead and look.

I made the post in the other thread, go ahead and look.

What other thread are you talking about? I haven't "bashed the poor" in any thread. Your false claim was made in this thread. It was brought up by you in this thread, so try and prove it in this thread.

What other thread are you talking about? I haven't "bashed the poor" in any thread. Your false claim was made in this thread. It was brought up by you in this thread, so try and prove it in this thread.

The "lets tax the poor" thread you created. I addressed your comments there. I ask nicely for you to stop trying to continue to de-rail the thread.

The "lets tax the poor" thread you created. I addressed your comments there. I ask nicely for you to stop trying to continue to de-rail the thread.

You were the one that brought it up, not me. It's your lie, not mine. And it's your lie in the other thread now also. Maybe I should neg rep you twice.

You were the one that brought it up, not me. It's your lie, not mine. And it's your lie in the other thread now also. Maybe I should neg rep you twice.

If you bothered to read my comments, you'll see my point. However, once again this is off-topic.

So anyway.

Everyone: Say you would have dinner with Palin, how much would you pay? With all of it going to a good cause of course.

Oh, and for those of you who want it say so, it can be a candlelit private one. :lol:

If you bothered to read my comments, you'll see my point. However, once again this is off-topic.

So anyway.

Everyone: Say you would have dinner with Palin, how much would you pay? With all of it going to a good cause of course.

Oh, and for those of you who want it say so, it can be a candlelit private one. :lol:

And once again, you were the one that did that.

I'd pay more for a private dinner with Mr Obama than I would for one with Ms Palin. He has more influence on policy.

I'd pay more for a private dinner with Mr Obama than I would for one with Ms Palin. He has more influence on policy.

I asked a question.

Speaking of which, what would you ask Obama or talk to him about if your conversation would make a difference?

I asked a question.

Speaking of which, what would you ask Obama or talk to him about if your conversation would make a difference?
That would be off topic. :lol::lol:

I'd tell Ms Palin to shut the fuck up though.

Forum List

Back