Dinner with Palin goes for $63,500

Would you Pay $63,500 for a Dinner with Sarah and Todd Palin?

• Total voters
That would be off topic. :lol::lol:

I'd tell Ms Palin to shut the fuck up though.

Well it's a branch of the topic. Not much more can be done with just generalizing to Palin it seems. :razz:

And :lol:

Maybe you two could go moose hunting together?

Also, look at my comments in the other thread, and I'll restate some of them here. My words "bashing of poor people" were poor word choice and I apologize for that. However, as you will read in the other thread, you will see what I'm trying to get across.

Dinner with me would cost you 50 grand....$45500.00 to my husband as a fee and the rest the cost of the meal.

LMAO

i'd enjoy a dinner with Laura and George Bush
same with Hillary and Bill Clinton
it would be interesting

i'd enjoy a dinner with Laura and George Bush
same with Hillary and Bill Clinton
it would be interesting

As much as I don't like the man's policies, dinner with former President George W. Bush would be a hoot. I'm sure the man still knows how to party. :lol:

The same with Bill, I'm sure he'd be great to have dinner with.

If I was still single, I'd love to go bar hopping with Bill and pick up chicks.

That would be the absolute epitome of WIN.

:lol: You sure you want the type of chicks that Bill is going after? I mean he's not JFK and he's not going after Marilyn Monroe. :lol:

:lol: You sure you want the type of chicks that Bill is going after? I mean he's not JFK and he's not going after Marilyn Monroe. :lol: - My Quote

You like fat chicks?

:rofl:

Last edited:
That would be off topic. :lol::lol:

I'd tell Ms Palin to shut the fuck up though.

Well it's a branch of the topic. Not much more can be done with just generalizing to Palin it seems. :razz:

And :lol:

Maybe you two could go moose hunting together?

Also, look at my comments in the other thread, and I'll restate some of them here. My words "bashing of poor people" were poor word choice and I apologize for that. However, as you will read in the other thread, you will see what I'm trying to get across.

I'm not a moose hunter, but I bet I could best Mr Obama in a duel. Swords or guns.

I'm not a moose hunter, but I bet I could best Mr Obama in a duel. Swords or guns.

Except neither would affect him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0usWSw6CR7I&feature=channel_page]YouTube - SUPERBARACK (RELOADED)[/ame]

:lol:

The funny part is, that seems to be how the blind partisan hacks actually see him.

Some do sadly, yup. And other partisan hacks think this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u3Ax8UQ9ac]YouTube - What Birthers Believe[/ame]

Sad, funny, and true. :lol:

Forum List

Back