Differences Between Democrats & Republicans

I said strong gun control. Countries incapable of enforcing laws can’t have strong gun control.
Yes they can...and do. In fact, the stronger the gun control, the less capable they would be of enforcing laws (where law-abiding people have been rendered defenseless, and criminals are fully armed)

US homicide rate: 5.35
UK homicide rate: 1.2
UK black population is 2%.
US black population is 14.4%
Ho hum.
So?

What’s the population of Mexicans, Central and South Americans look like in the U.K.?
Guns aren’t the problem...the Democrats and ‘their people’ are the problem. PERIOD
So you are just a raging racists. UK has 5% Muslims, that must scare you.

For giving you the facts straight?
With 393 million guns in America what makes you think that more gun control would keep guns from the hands of criminal minded DaShawn and Gustavo?

With GOP in charge, gun sales actually decline. Funny, right?
When Obama was in charge, everybody stocked up.

BDv6L16CAAAzBDT.jpg

US homicide rate: 5.35
UK homicide rate: 1.2
Ho hum.
So?

What’s the population of Mexicans, Central and South Americans look like in the U.K.?
Guns aren’t the problem...the Democrats and ‘their people’ are the problem. PERIOD

With 393 million guns in America what makes you think that more gun control would keep guns from the hands of criminal minded DaShawn and Gustavo?
Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem. They also have homicide rates a fraction of ours.

Ho hum.
So?

Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem. They also have homicide rates a fraction of ours.

Which countries?

FALSE! You are repeating yourself. You said this same thing back in post # 88, and you have been thoroughly refuted on it repeatedly.

You know the answers to this, as they have been supplied to you in this thread.

Ho hum.
So?

Yeah....I hear mehico is totally safe.
I mean they only have one gun store in the entire country so its gotta be safe right?
You should book a trip to Tecoman I hear it's a real tourist hotspot.

Ho hum.
So?

I’m trying to be as blunt as possible and you just aren’t gettin it bud.
When a nation is invaded by tens of millions of low iQ thirdworlders and when Democrats insist on lawlessness good people have to have the ability to protect themselves with arms.

I mean they only have one gun store in the entire country so its gotta be safe right?

Yep...totally safe. Just don’t fall into any holes where hundreds of murdered bodies may lie.
Investigators found 168 skulls in a mass grave in Mexico. They’re part of a national nightmare.

Which countries?
UK, Germany, France, Japan, Denmark...

I’m trying to be as blunt as possible and you just aren’t gettin it bud.
When a nation is invaded by tens of millions of low iQ thirdworlders and when Democrats insist on lawlessness good people have to have the ability to protect themselves with arms.
I’ve never needed, nor do I know anyone who has.

Which countries?

No Blacks and no Mexicans...TA-DA!

Yep...totally safe. Just don’t fall into any holes where hundreds of murdered bodies may lie.
Investigators found 168 skulls in a mass grave in Mexico. They’re part of a national nightmare.

......and if some shady beaner offers you a bath in a 55 gallon drum I'd suggest you decline the offer.

Rallies for peace as Mexican rapper QBA admits dissolving bodies

They are quite corrupt, they don’t have strong gun control.

Which countries?

UK and Germany have serious issues with immigration and increase in terror attacks. France is even worse. Japan is a homogeneous country with strong honor code and family values.

Denmark is tiny. I don't think small town USA is any less safe than Denmark. Cities are not as safe because of the population and closeness to one another.

Forum List

Back