Differences Between Democrats & Republicans

It is not entirely because of the 2nd amendment. Do you agree that UK, France and Germany have major issues with Islam?
Can’t be major when their homicide rates are 1/4 of ours.

Crime Index by Country 2018 Mid-Year

We just have a lot more people. Do you agree that say Greenwhich CT is just as safe as any place in the world? Large cities and urban areas skew these statistics.
That’s why we are talking rates, population doesn’t matter.

Other than Paris, London and Berlin do those countries have major cities? US has Boston, LA, Chicago, San Fran, Miami, Detroit, Las Vegas, Oakland, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, etc.

Just a lot more opportunity to commit crimes. This will sound racist (sorry) stats show that blacks commit 50% of all crimes and they comprise 13% of the population. It is because they are in urban areas.

But let's say you are right. I am not 100% pro 2nd amendment either as when it was written guns were not nearly as powerful as they are now. The cat is out of the bag, right?
Of course they all have lots of cities. I think they have more city population than us.

London is super spread out. People are not as on top of each other as they are in Boston and NY for example.

Just to review a critically important point >>

1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

Mass shootings have been occurring all across America (IN GUN-FREE ZONES). The leftist idiots who insist on keeping these places gun-free, are almost as responsible for the killings as the shooters themselves. The first step to a mass -shooting, is giving the mass shooter a green-light INVITATION, to come in and shoot up the place, by declaring it a gun-free zone.
Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem.
Idiot.

No country in the world has a mas shooting problem.

Cites do.

Remove the top 5 cities in America and our homicide rate falls toward the bottom of any list.

Those five cities in America are NOT INDICATIVE of America as a whole. Just as the outrageously high crime rate in London is indicative of the UK.

You're talking point is now debunked. Have a nice ulcer.
Remove cities from the other countries numbers and we go back to looking bad. Every country has cities.
No we don't.

In addition, look at the total number of guns in those cities and then compare them with the vast and overwhelming number of guns in all of America outside of them.

By huge orders of magnitude, the number of guns in area's without high crime overwhelm those in areas of high crime.

Which is absolute proof it is NOT the gun that is the problem.
That’s impressively stupid. Bravo!

They are quite corrupt, they don’t have strong gun control.
Strong gun control merely takes guns out of the hands of law-abiding people, who are effective at stopping criminals (who DO HAVE guns, gun control or not)

What needs to be controlled is CRIMINALS, not guns. And the ONLY way you can do that is with a gun. If you don't think so, you're in danger, and you don't even know it.

Hopefully, you aren't endangering others, especially children.

Actually, you ARE endangering others by supporting gun-free zones, the primary cause of mass shootings. You are almost as guilty as the shooters themselves.

We just have a lot more people. Do you agree that say Greenwhich CT is just as safe as any place in the world? Large cities and urban areas skew these statistics.

Other than Paris, London and Berlin do those countries have major cities? US has Boston, LA, Chicago, San Fran, Miami, Detroit, Las Vegas, Oakland, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, etc.

Just a lot more opportunity to commit crimes. This will sound racist (sorry) stats show that blacks commit 50% of all crimes and they comprise 13% of the population. It is because they are in urban areas.

But let's say you are right. I am not 100% pro 2nd amendment either as when it was written guns were not nearly as powerful as they are now. The cat is out of the bag, right?
Of course they all have lots of cities. I think they have more city population than us.

London is super spread out. People are not as on top of each other as they are in Boston and NY for example.
You might be right about london, but Tōkyō more dense than any cities in the US.

They are quite corrupt, they don’t have strong gun control.
Strong gun control merely takes guns out of the hands of law-abiding people, who are effective at stopping criminals (who DO HAVE guns, gun control or not)

What needs to be controlled is CRIMINALS, not guns. And the ONLY way you can do that is with a gun. If you don't think so, you're in danger, and you don't even know it.

Hopefully, you aren't endangering others, especially children.

Actually, you ARE endangering others by supporting gun-free zones, the primary cause of mass shootings. You are almost as guilty as the shooters themselves.
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world.

You might be right about london, but Tōkyō more dense than any cities in the US.

Agreed. Japan is more homogeneous. Just a different culture of respect, honor, etc.

If the US were homogeneous vs. a melting pot, we would likely have less crime too.

Paris has a much more dense population than NYC.

Paris has a much more dense population than NYC.

How safe is Paris | Safety Tips & Crime Maps | Safearound

How safe is New York City | Safety Tips & Crime Maps | Safearound

I'd rather be in NY than Paris....do you agree?

Differences between Republicans and Democrats:

1) Moral depravity...check.

2) Massive overspending...check.

Oh, wait...

So, mainly the GOP voters are totally brainwashed with BS?
1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.
Democrats are for a good background check system d u h and no machine guns or or converter kits.
No one is for open borders, that is total garbage propaganda, Dupe.
99% of abortions are in the first few months as the law says. The rest are for the health of the mother, despite all your fear mongering propaganda, dupe.
Amazing the garbage you twits believe...

Agreed. Japan is more homogeneous. Just a different culture of respect, honor, etc.

If the US were homogeneous vs. a melting pot, we would likely have less crime too.
Our homicide rate is 4-5x many of these countries and we have the highest incarceration rate in the world. Flood a country with dangerous weapons and a high homicide rate will follow.

Our homicide rate is 4-5x many of these countries and we have the highest incarceration rate in the world. Flood a country with dangerous weapons and a high homicide rate will follow.

Do you honestly think it is because of the 2nd amendment though?

Our high crime rate is because of Jews and Mexicans and Muslims and blacks.

I just know these things.

Our Fatherland Homeland would be much better without all the mud people multiculturalism.

Even Israel has a lower homicide rate and they are practically at war. They do have strong gun control though.

So, mainly the GOP voters are totally brainwashed with BS?

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.
Democrats are for a good background check system d u h and no machine guns or or converter kits.
No one is for open borders, that is total garbage propaganda, Dupe.
99% of abortions are in the first few months as the law says. The rest are for the health of the mother, despite all your fear mongering propaganda, dupe.
Amazing the garbage you twits believe...

So....do you agree that a biological man can self identify as a woman on a whim? "Yes" or "No" will suffice. Thx.

Even Israel has a lower homicide rate and they are practically at war. They do have strong gun control though.

Everyone in Israel is military trained. Jews in general have a very low crime rate. What is the crime rate of Jews in the US? Jews like money not violence....I am Jew I know. He he.

Our high crime rate is because of Jews and Mexicans and Muslims and blacks.

I just know these things.

Our Fatherland Homeland would be much better without all the mud people multiculturalism.

Jews? LOL....I know you're kidding but you're also an idiot.

Forum List

Back