Differences Between Democrats & Republicans

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.

1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.

Great post....To simplify it I tell my youngest that good, honest, moral, normal, hard working, self funded, law abiding, God loving, patriotic folks are usually Republican.
While bad, dishonest, immoral, weird, lazy, taxpayer dependent, criminal minded, Christian hating, Anti American folks are generally Democrats.

Great post....To simplify it I tell my youngest that good, honest, moral, normal, hard working, self funded, law abiding, God loving, patriotic folks are usually Republican.
While bad, dishonest, immoral, weird, lazy, taxpayer dependent, criminal minded, Christian hating, Anti American folks are generally Democrats.
Sounds about right - I'd just add "Deranged" to the Democrat list.

So you enjoy lying to your own children is what you're saying. Poor kids.

"Hey Dad! How do I get to grow up to be just like you? I want to spend all day on an internet message board under a cool screen name like BrokeLoser while blaming all of my shortcomings in life on brown people and poor people."

"Well Son, let me teach you how I was able to achieve that..."

So you enjoy lying to your own children is what you're saying. Poor kids.

There’s enough posts here to dig through....one could quickly conclude who and what Mexicrats stand for.....anybody sane and not self manipulated would agree that my description of Mexicrats is on point.

"Hey Dad! How do I get to grow up to be just like you? I want to spend all day on an internet message board under a cool screen name like BrokeLoser while blaming all of my shortcomings in life on brown people and poor people."

Where did he say he was "blaming" brown people and poor people ? I only heard YOU say that.

Where did he say he was "blaming" brown people and poor people ? I only heard YOU say that.

Your points #3 and #4 in your own original post seem like a pretty good place to start.

Your points #3 and #4 in your own original post seem like a pretty good place to start.
Those points have nothing to do with "blaming brown people and poor people"

Some immigrants are white, as are some Muslims. And the harms of immigration remain regardless of immigrants' color. Same with the harms of the Koran.

Those points have nothing to do with "blaming brown people and poor people"

Some immigrants are white, as are some Muslims. And the harms of immigration remain regardless of immigrants' color. Same with the harms of the Koran.

LOL, ok. Show me a single post where you advocate slowing down immigration for anyone that isn't a muslim or a mexican. I'll wait.

Glad you didn’t try to claim repubs are fiscally responsible. That would be a real hoot.

Glad you didn’t try to claim repubs are fiscally responsible. That would be a real hoot.
Republicans are a mile above Democrats on national security. You don't get much
fiscal responsibility when you're DEAD.

Forum List

Back