"I Don't Talk The Way I Am Quoted"

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Oh, man. This is priceless.

Tweeting about Bob Woodward's book, Fear, Trump said the most hysterical thing.

"The Woodward book is a scam. I donā€™t talk the way I am quoted. If I did I would not have been elected President."

One of the things Woodward quoted Trump saying was that Trump called someone retarded. A few days ago, upon hearing this, Trump said he has never in his life called someone a retard.

Then several examples of Trump calling people retarded in years past were made public. So take that into consideration when Trump says he has never used the n-word...

Now Trump just says "I don't talk the way I'm quoted," Doubling down!

But the funniest part of Trump's tweet is his claim, "I would not have been elected."

This, by the guy who said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still be elected. This by the guy who was caught bragging about abusing his celebrity to sexually assault women by grabbing their pussies.

Traitor Trump must have nothing but the utmost contempt for his followers. He believes they are so retarded that they will eat any horseshit he feeds them.

I guess Trump doesn't understand what the word "quoted" means.

Maybe someone should buy him a dictionary for his birthday.

Trump tweeted: "The already discredited Woodward book, so many lies and phony sources, has me calling Jeff Sessions ā€˜mentally retardedā€™ and ā€˜a dumb southerner.ā€™ I said NEITHER, never used those terms on anyone, including Jeff, and being a southerner is a GREAT thing. He made this up to divide!ā€

O'rly, Donald?

Video surfaces refuting Trumpā€™s claim that heā€™s never called someone ā€˜retardedā€™

ā€œI have a golf pro whoā€™s mentally retarded,ā€ Trump told Stern. ā€œI mean heā€™s really not a smart guy. And Iā€™m playing golf, and Iā€™m thinking about what Iā€™m going to tell NBC, and this golf pro comes up to me and tells me, ā€˜Yeah, but your show is an hour, and Friends is a half-hour.ā€™ā€‰

Trump is actually helping to lend veracity to Woodward's book. :lol:

Trump tweeted: "The already discredited Woodward book, so many lies and phony sources, has me calling Jeff Sessions ā€˜mentally retardedā€™ and ā€˜a dumb southerner.ā€™ I said NEITHER, never used those terms on anyone, including Jeff, and being a southerner is a GREAT thing. He made this up to divide!ā€

O'rly, Donald?

Video surfaces refuting Trumpā€™s claim that heā€™s never called someone ā€˜retardedā€™

ā€œI have a golf pro whoā€™s mentally retarded,ā€ Trump told Stern. ā€œI mean heā€™s really not a smart guy. And Iā€™m playing golf, and Iā€™m thinking about what Iā€™m going to tell NBC, and this golf pro comes up to me and tells me, ā€˜Yeah, but your show is an hour, and Friends is a half-hour.ā€™ā€‰

I thought it was funny when Trump said that Woodward has had it in for other presidents, and that is why he's going after Trump.

Woodward actually exposed Watergate, and showed us how badly Nixon was abusing his powers as president.

He's right. I have heard him make statements and the quote isn't even close to what he said.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

"The Woodward book is a scam. I donā€™t talk the way I am quoted. If I did I would not have been elected President."

One of the things Woodward quoted Trump saying was that Trump called someone retarded. A few days ago, upon hearing this, Trump said he has never in his life called someone a retard.

Then several examples of Trump calling people retarded in years past were made public. So take that into consideration when Trump says he has never used the n-word...

But the funniest part of Trump's tweet is his claim, "I would not have been elected."

This, by the guy who said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still be elected. This by the guy who was caught bragging about abusing his celebrity to sexually assault women by grabbing their pussies.

Traitor Trump must have nothing but the utmost contempt for his followers. He believes they are so retarded that they will eat any horseshit he feeds them.

He means he's being misquoted, moron

#duh

And then ask for another helping The moron said Obamas speech put him asleep Too bad ,,he might have heard what a real president sounded like

#duh
As he brings up two examples of blatant misquoting.

I guess Trump doesn't understand what the word "quoted" means.

Maybe someone should buy him a dictionary for his birthday.

It would be a waste of money. Itā€™s more than half a page and has no pictures. He wouldnā€™t read it. And besides he already has ā€œthe best wordsā€.

And yeah, he does talk like that:

#duh
Nope. If that's all he meant, he would not have said he would not have been elected. Nice try.

the old bastards stories change from hour to hour - correctly quoting him is next to impossible.

wouldn't - couldn't

who the F knows, he damn sure doesn't.

the old bastards stories change from hour to hour - correctly quoting him is next to impossible.

wouldn't - couldn't

who the F knows, he damn sure doesn't.
Trump lies so much, and contradicts himself so much, he can't remember his lies and bullshit and keep them all straight.

It's the hallmark of a dimwitted pathological liar.

#duh
Nope. If that's all he meant, he would not have said he would not have been elected. Nice try.

That's just gibberish, it makes no sense at all. You're arguing that his misquoted tweet proves he wasn't misquoted

Forum List

Back