Differences Between Democrats & Republicans

What’s the population of Mexicans, Central and South Americans look like in the U.K.?
Guns aren’t the problem...the Democrats and ‘their people’ are the problem. PERIOD
So you are just a raging racists. UK has 5% Muslims, that must scare you.

For giving you the facts straight?
With 393 million guns in America what makes you think that more gun control would keep guns from the hands of criminal minded DaShawn and Gustavo?
Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem. They also have homicide rates a fraction of ours.

Yeah....I hear mehico is totally safe.
I mean they only have one gun store in the entire country so its gotta be safe right?
You should book a trip to Tecoman I hear it's a real tourist hotspot.
They are quite corrupt, they don’t have strong gun control.

Whata ya mean?
They only have one gun store.

With 393 million guns in America what makes you think that more gun control would keep guns from the hands of criminal minded DaShawn and Gustavo?
Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem. They also have homicide rates a fraction of ours.

Which countries?
UK, Germany, France, Japan, Denmark...

UK and Germany have serious issues with immigration and increase in terror attacks. France is even worse. Japan is a homogeneous country with strong honor code and family values.

Denmark is tiny. I don't think small town USA is any less safe than Denmark. Cities are not as safe because of the population and closeness to one another.
And they all have homicide rates a fraction of
ours and mass shootings are rare.

I mean they only have one gun store in the entire country so its gotta be safe right?

Whata ya mean?
Legal gun store. But with corrupt police they really don’t have laws.

Whata ya mean?

Go try and buy a gun in mehico and get back with us.

Which countries?

UK and Germany have serious issues with immigration and increase in terror attacks. France is even worse. Japan is a homogeneous country with strong honor code and family values.

Denmark is tiny. I don't think small town USA is any less safe than Denmark. Cities are not as safe because of the population and closeness to one another.
It is not entirely because of the 2nd amendment. Do you agree that UK, France and Germany have major issues with Islam?

Which countries?

It is not entirely because of the 2nd amendment. Do you agree that UK, France and Germany have major issues with Islam?
Can’t be major when their homicide rates are 1/4 of ours.

Whata ya mean?

Law enforcement is corrupt, it’s easy.

Just to review a critically important point >>

1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

Mass shootings have been occurring all across America (IN GUN-FREE ZONES). The leftist idiots who insist on keeping these places gun-free, are almost as responsible for the killings as the shooters themselves. The first step to a mass -shooting, is giving the mass shooter a green-light INVITATION, to come in and shoot up the place, by declaring it a gun-free zone.
Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem.
Idiot.

No country in the world has a mas shooting problem.

Cites do.

Remove the top 5 cities in America and our homicide rate falls toward the bottom of any list.

Those five cities in America are NOT INDICATIVE of America as a whole. Just as the outrageously high crime rate in London is indicative of the UK.

You're talking point is now debunked. Have a nice ulcer.

Whata ya mean?

Law enforcement is corrupt, it’s easy.

Than go buy a gun in mehico and make sure you document your experience.

Which countries?

Crime Index by Country 2018 Mid-Year

We just have a lot more people. Do you agree that say Greenwhich CT is just as safe as any place in the world? Large cities and urban areas skew these statistics.

1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

Mass shootings have been occurring all across America (IN GUN-FREE ZONES). The leftist idiots who insist on keeping these places gun-free, are almost as responsible for the killings as the shooters themselves. The first step to a mass -shooting, is giving the mass shooter a green-light INVITATION, to come in and shoot up the place, by declaring it a gun-free zone.
Idiot.

Cites do.

Remove the top 5 cities in America and our homicide rate falls toward the bottom of any list.

Those five cities in America are NOT INDICATIVE of America as a whole. Just as the outrageously high crime rate in London is indicative of the UK.

Remove cities from the other countries numbers and we go back to looking bad. Every country has cities.

We just have a lot more people. Do you agree that say Greenwhich CT is just as safe as any place in the world? Large cities and urban areas skew these statistics.
That’s why we are talking rates, population doesn’t matter.

I’m trying to be as blunt as possible and you just aren’t gettin it bud.
When a nation is invaded by tens of millions of low iQ thirdworlders and when Democrats insist on lawlessness good people have to have the ability to protect themselves with arms.
And the RIGHT to do so (2nd Amendment - US Constitution)

Other than Paris, London and Berlin do those countries have major cities? US has Boston, LA, Chicago, San Fran, Miami, Detroit, Las Vegas, Oakland, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, etc.

Just a lot more opportunity to commit crimes. This will sound racist (sorry) stats show that blacks commit 50% of all crimes and they comprise 13% of the population. It is because they are in urban areas.

But let's say you are right. I am not 100% pro 2nd amendment either as when it was written guns were not nearly as powerful as they are now. The cat is out of the bag, right?

Idiot.

Cites do.

Remove cities from the other countries numbers and we go back to looking bad. Every country has cities.
No we don't.

In addition, look at the total number of guns in those cities and then compare them with the vast and overwhelming number of guns in all of America outside of them.

By huge orders of magnitude, the number of guns in area's without high crime overwhelm those in areas of high crime.

Which is absolute proof it is NOT the gun that is the problem.

Other than Paris, London and Berlin do those countries have major cities? US has Boston, LA, Chicago, San Fran, Miami, Detroit, Las Vegas, Oakland, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, etc.

Just a lot more opportunity to commit crimes. This will sound racist (sorry) stats show that blacks commit 50% of all crimes and they comprise 13% of the population. It is because they are in urban areas.

But let's say you are right. I am not 100% pro 2nd amendment either as when it was written guns were not nearly as powerful as they are now. The cat is out of the bag, right?
Of course they all have lots of cities. I think they have more city population than us.

Forum List

Back