Diff between drugs and alcohol

This will be of great comfort to the people in jail for poisoning others with marijuana, including animals.

Unless you think that poisoning by marijuana should also be legal. Then rufies should also be legal.

Gosh, how many people are in jail for "Marijuana Poisoning" these day?

Why do you blindly accept fascism?

It's a simple question, IF marijuana is legal, would you support prosecuting people who knowingly poison others with marijuana. If a child inadvertently eats pot laced cookies and ends up in the hospital, should the person who gave the child the cookies be prosecuted for poisoning. Same as with an animal, or with a group at the senior citizens center. Or, is this fascism? Marijuana is so harmless that slipping some in someone's food is just making them happy. It beneficial so no harm even if they get sick.

Do you support giving unsuspecting people GHB too? It won't even make someone sick.
And the simple answer is I have never heard of anyone attempting to "knowingly poison others with marijuana" and I strongly doubt you will hear from any other reasonably intelligent person who will say they have. It is in fact an absurd concept. But if you are talking about someone who would deliberately lace some marijuana with a toxin with intent to poison others, that is a very different circumstance.

And if a child eats pot-laced cookies that would be a case of reckless endangerment by parents who are stupid enough to enable such access. It is in fact as irresponsible an action as leaving a bottle of prescribed pain medication within reach of a child.

And there are laws against "slipping" anything into someone's food. So you are again talking about irresponsible behavior, none of which is attributable to marijuana.

Come to think of it, should drugs like GHB be illegal! No one is harmed. The women have sex, that's it. They aren't hurt. They don't even really know so why not legalize GHB?
Gamma Hydroxide Butyrate (GHB) is a powerful sedative. It is commonly used as a so-called "date-rape" drug. So if you think of women who are raped by being surreptitiously sedated as not being hurt I respectfully suggest there is something seriously wrong with your reasoning.

Alchohol wasl lega until prohibition - had some sort of legal status

Drug s are something you inject or snort

Alcohol is a drug.

Pot was legal at one time. Or, if not legal, it was certainly not illegal.

Cocaine was legal in the U.S. until 1914.

yada

Drinking loquor is lega l you are 221

Drugs aea a crime against th LAW

Laws made by men. Personally, I don't give a shit either way. I don't do drugs, I drink in moderation and can take it or leave it.

But I am not the type of person who makes judgments on people for their personal choices(or sins, if you will). The way I look at it is that those choices are between the sinner and God.

Opining that substance abuse (be it drugs or alcohol) involves "sinning" is, in iteself, judgmental.

Drug or alcohol abuse is not a moral issue - there is nothing morally wrong with being addicted to either drugs or alcohol. There might be something morally wrong with knowing that you are addicted and not taking steps to DO something about it, but being addicted in the first instance does not involve a moral issue. It involves a medical and/or psychological issue.

And, I might add, that creating in the mind of the person addicted the feeling that they are NOT addicted, is one of the distinctive things about alcoholism, and something that makes it very difficult for the afflicted person to see the need to do anything about the problem. I assume the same holds true for drug addition. So alcohol/drug additcted people who fail to take steps to do something about it may not even be subject to criticism on a moral basis.

Last edited:
Come to think of it, should drugs like GHB be illegal! No one is harmed. The women have sex, that's it. They aren't hurt. They don't even really know so why not legalize GHB?

Something I have long maintained - if the woman doesn't know she has been raped, where's the harm? It falls under the classifcation of "what they don't know won't hurt them," something long maintained by Philandering Husbands International (the West Coast chapter of which I currently chair).

As I have said numerous times - it isn't a lie if you believe it.

Last edited:
My step graddaughter was so potted out that she watched her two year old get run over by a car. She didn't even realize it was her kid. She's not an abuser, she considers herself a casual user.
Your step/granddaughter considers herself a casual marijuana user in the same way as some degenerate alcoholics consider themselves casual drinkers. And it's entirely likely she was using a lot more than marijuana when the accident happened.

Her misfortune was in no way the fault of marijuana.

Forum List

Back