Did you watch the debate between Newsom and DeSantis last night?

The other day there was a rerun of a movie with Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn called Seems like old Times. They were divorced and Goldie was a liberal lawyer married again to a liberal judge. The movie was made in 1979 and it was in California. In one scene she made a comment about it being a conservative state. It took a few decades to screw it up. Newsom is from a state power family as Jerry brown and Pelosi are. I think Feinstein was also. It is not good when local families control a lot of what goes on in a state, region or city.

either that or he knows Trump has it cinched up

And I don't buy it that he doesn't at least want to be in the race. Why debate on Hannity otherwise?

Maybe the dems have given gruesome newsom the heads up on Biden and told him to start getting ready….

It's amazing to watch someone lie as much as Newsome does. Does he really think people believe the bullshit he's putting out? Why in heaven did you people from California elect a slick con artist like Gavin? Are you really that stupid?

Democrats eat up lies told by their own. But when you make even an honest mistake, they go berserk and discredit everything else you said. Not so their own kind. They follow the Marx diktat:
Accuse your enemy of what you do.
Marx - accuse your enemy.jpg

Democrats eat up lies told by their own. But when you make even an honest mistake, they go berserk and discredit everything else you said. Not so their own kind. They follow the Marx diktat:
Accuse your enemy of what you do.
View attachment 867037
didn't know that was from Marx

I thought it might be from Alinsky

but Alinsky likely followed Marx pretty closely

Forum List

Back