Did you watch the debate between Newsom and DeSantis last night?

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I am wondering what the highlights of that debate are in your opinion.

I was not able to watch

Newsom lied all the way through it and is being called out today by California democrats... even they have had enough of governor hair gel....

Newsom lied all the way through it and is being called out today by California democrats... even they have had enough of governor hair gel....
LOL

thanks for this info. I really wanted to watch but was not able to.

I already knew he would lie. Did he repeat the whopper he'd told some time ago, that the GDP of CA was 3. point something or other? Or was it 6 point something?

Either way, that was a HUGE whopper and I fact-checked it (I only use reliable sources)

If I recall accurately, the GDP was / is something like 1.3!

Last edited:
I did not see it, but I assume it was largely a repetition of Hannity's interview with Newsom and DeSantis' stump speeches. I also assume that, if people living outside their two states were asked which state they prefer as a model, most would pick Florida over California.

It's amazing to watch someone lie as much as Newsome does. Does he really think people believe the bullshit he's putting out? Why in heaven did you people from California elect a slick con artist like Gavin? Are you really that stupid?
No, they're not.

No one is except radical leftists and i totally fail to believe there are many of those in CA or anywhere else in this country.

It's called election fraud.

Do you think the dims just came up with the idea of stolen elections in 2020?

I used to think something akin to that... until about 3 years ago, but my eyes have been opened

I did not see it, but I assume it was largely a repetition of Hannity's interview with Newsom and DeSantis' stump speeches. I also assume that, if people living outside their two states were asked which state they prefer as a model, most would pick Florida over California.
i saw the interview you speak of. It made me dislike N more than ever.

Hannity is a brave soul for wanting to sit across from that... mini Satan

When Newsom openly says "neither of us will be the nominee" he is basically telling the world "you are not the Establishment and I thus must throw you under the bus in case anyone takes this sham of a debate seriously".

Just to give you an example of how full of shit, Newsome is? When he was called on to explain why California's violent crime rate was so much higher than the national average when Florida's is much lower than the national average? He ducked the question...instead saying that DeSantis needed to explain why Jacksonville and Orlando had higher murder rates than San Francisco! The only problem with that feeble attempt at diverting the discussion away from statistics that make California and Newsome look terrible...is that both Jacksonville and Orlando have Democratic Mayors! That's how pathetic Newsom was in that debate!

It's amazing to watch someone lie as much as Newsome does. Does he really think people believe the bullshit he's putting out? Why in heaven did you people from California elect a slick con artist like Gavin? Are you really that stupid?
Ballot harvesting and two months to vote in CA... and this is what you get... a one party out of touch state who doesn't have to fear losing an election ever.... and this is what the dems want for the nation....

When Newsom openly says "neither of us will be the nominee" he is basically telling the world "you are not the Establishment and I thus must throw you under the bus in case anyone takes this sham of a debate seriously".
either that or he knows Trump has it cinched up

And I don't buy it that he doesn't at least want to be in the race. Why debate on Hannity otherwise?

Ballot harvesting and two months to vote in CA... and this is what you get... a one party out of touch state who doesn't have to fear losing an election ever.... and this is what the dems want for the nation....
AMEN

Other states are highly suspect also. But I have lost my suspicion. I pretty much KNOW there's corruption in the west coast states and elsewhere

Just to give you an example of how full of shit, Newsome is? When he was called on to explain why California's violent crime rate was so much higher than the national average when Florida's is much lower than the national average? He ducked the question...instead saying that DeSantis needed to explain why Jacksonville and Orlando had higher murder rates than San Francisco! The only problem with that feeble attempt at diverting the discussion away from statistics that make California and Newsome look terrible...is that both Jacksonville and Orlando have Democratic Mayors! That's how pathetic Newsom was in that debate!
thanks, i didn't know those cities had dim mayors. But if you see high crime rate, you can bet money it's dim mayors

I was then a voter in CA when Newsome first was the mayor of SF and later became the Governor. I knew he was a snake in the grass from day one. He proves it over and over and over. I moved to Idaho to be with family and here the Governor is outstanding. DeSantis had something in mind and from what I hear it was to help him beat Trump. From the looks of things, he is not going to beat Trump though I wish he could. However this does not mean if Trump is on top, I sure will vote for Trump. Even preferring DeSantis or Nikki Haley.

either that or he knows Trump has it cinched up

And I don't buy it that he doesn't at least want to be in the race. Why debate on Hannity otherwise?
Naw he is throwing him under the bus. If that were Cheney he would never say the same.thing.

Democrats promote crime. There can't be any argument otherwise.
I left CA for Idaho and live a short drive away from Boise. What I hear most about here are burglaries of mail and homes.

Boise Idaho has this rate:
Boise Violent and Property Crimes
YearViolent Crime Rate Per 1,000 CitizensProperty Crime Rate per 1,000 Citizens

Last edited:

Forum List

Back