DeSantis, Newsom debate predictions ..

who will win the debate ?

• Newsom

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • DeSantis

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • no one it will devolve into a childish name calling disaster .

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • doesnt matter Trump and Biden will be the nominees .

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
No matter. That is an albatross around his neck that the MSM and democrats would hammer him with.
Women voters in most states come out in droves to keep their right to an abortion, even in red states like Iowa and Ohio.
IMHO Nikki wins over Biden in a landslide. Every time I see Trump he looks older.
…and Biden looks younger? And sounds less demented?

This was a terrible debate for Newsom.

First of all he didn't answer any of the very pertinent questions about his destructive and failed Leftest record in California. He deflected on every point of failure. Florida has a much record in about every metric like education, homeliness, debt, crime, taxes, cost of fuel, number of people leaving the state, etc.

correct answer would be: because leftist policies are failures.
Newsom couldn't even answer why he shut down the public schools during Covid but yet sent his kids to private school that stayed open. Or why he shut down restaurants statewide but made sure he could eat out when he wanted.

correct answer: because I’m a leftist hypocrite.
If that is the best the Democrat filth has as an alternative to Joe Potatohead then the American people have nothing to worry about becoming Californicated.
I’m not sure now if Kamala would be a better nominee for the Dems. She’s completely unqualified of course, but she’s a black female and that overrides Incompetence according to the Left.

So Trump is the less senile president?
IMHO we need to turn the page on the ancients and get a president in the prime of their skills, not on the verge of a medical crisis.
Trump is not senile at all. Biden is in mid-stage dementia, and worse than my mother who lives in an ALF.

And your opinion about younger is irrelevant at this point. Assuming the election is between Biden and Trump, will you pick the one with dementia who is destroying the country or the cognitively intact one who had America doing extremely well until the enemy released the virus?

DeSantis shouts over Newsome every time he tries to answer

Reminds me of Trumps tactics
DeSantis won the debate because the facts and results were on his side. Newsom refused to answer even one question on his failed record and like all lib/dems lied about everything.

Trump is not senile at all. Biden is in mid-stage dementia, and worse than my mother who lives in an ALF.

And your opinion about younger is irrelevant at this point. Assuming the election is between Biden and Trump, will you pick the one with dementia who is destroying the country or the cognitively intact one who had America doing extremely well until the enemy released the virus?
He will vote for senile ole joe boi, he is a sheep and does whatever his dem masters tell him to do.

If the choice is Trump or Biden, I'm for Trump.

But in the primary I'm voting for Nikki since I think she is the most electable Republican, hopefully getting soccer and security moms back.

DeSantis won the debate because the facts and results were on his side. Newsom refused to answer even one question on his failed record and like all lib/dems lied about everything.
DeSantis tried to shout over the facts

I predict it will be Hannity and miniTrump against Newsom. Classic unfair and unbalanced Faux production. Hey, I was right!

I predict it will be Hannity and miniTrump against Newsom. Classic unfair and unbalanced Faux production. Hey, I was right!
The questions were all Democrats screwed this up, Democrats screwed that up……Newsom, how are you going to defend that?
Hannity asked no questions about Republican policy or DeSantis’ actions

DeSantis tried to shout over the facts
Progs demand fair share from citizens and when they have the opportunity to pay the extra taxes needed, they leave. That is why DeSantis better. California is living off its past and location. It does not have to live off its past if the political climate changes.

No matter. That is an albatross around his neck that the MSM and democrats would hammer him with.
Women voters in most states come out in droves to keep their right to an abortion, even in red states like Iowa and Ohio.
IMHO Nikki wins over Biden in a landslide. Every time I see Trump he looks older.
You are not looking like a Spring Chicken either I'll bet! I don't even recognize my own face in the mirror anymore.

Desantis won. Newsom's wife demanded an end to his humiliation.

1701467291831.png

I bet Nikki Haley is simply beside herself. DeSantis, on the whole, is doing very well.

DeSantis is pulling in the chips he needs to move forward in Iowa while she is sitting on the sidelines with her bag of military–industrial complex money.

DeSantis needs to lose that shit-eating grin.
DeSantis is a poster boy for the blind leading the blind MAGA herd who think they have a shot at taking Trump out while at the same time grabbing their ankles for him.

If Bozos like DeSahamtis weren't so pathetic they'd be laughable.

Watch DeSantis give his trademark shit eating grin as he is savaged by Newsom

Forum List

Back