Did you know that Obamas uncle helped rescue Jews from Auschwitz?

Not a lie, stupid, a mistaken family lore. Unlike Pubs, Dems don't lie, and don't do everything for greedy rich a-holes. See sig pp3.

Yes, a few Dems went along for the ride, but change the channel or read something and you'll see 90% of the Depression and obstruction is the fault of he "no compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME).

While we insult our great leader, questioning where he was born and his religion, let's not forget that this mans uncle helped rescue Jews from Aushwitz:
(Like the sniper fire Hillary, Obama is closely connected to a hero)

I don't care, if Obama's Uncle was Superman and he flew around the Earth so fast he turned back time and saved Lois Lane!

What's that got to do with the fact that Obama SUCKS at being president.

When Bush was president we bought a house. Could afford to buy a fence, and were looking forward to enjoying life, and all on one income. (I stay at home with kids)

NOW, the house is underwater (mortgage wise), we can barely afford to pay the mortgage, and the prices are rising so rapidly I have to go back to work just so we can make it. The house is falling into disrepair because we DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO MAKE REPAIRS

BUT I CAN'T FIND A JOB!

I know every one of you out there who's jobs depend on the private sector have the same kind of stories. You were doing great under Bush but now you are hurting!

We are all hurting.

Obama's only answer to that is MORE OF THE CRAPPY SAME!

I'm voting Romney!

November is coming!
Romney is really Obamney in disguise

Forum List

Back