Did you know that Obamas uncle helped rescue Jews from Auschwitz?

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
While we insult our great leader, questioning where he was born and his religion, let's not forget that this mans uncle helped rescue Jews from Aushwitz:
(Like the sniper fire Hillary, Obama is closely connected to a hero)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV1sxq8mqvA]Obama's uncle liberated Auschwitz? - YouTube[/ame]

Obama admits reference to Auschwitz was wrong | Reuters

"Yesterday he mistakenly referred to Auschwitz instead of Buchenwald in telling of his personal experience of a soldier in his family who served heroically," said Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton.

Burton said in the statement that Obama's great uncle served in the 89th Infantry Division that entered Germany in 1945 and on April 4 overran Ohrdruf, a subcamp of the Buchenwald concentration camp.

Obama had made the Auschwitz reference in a Memorial Day speech on Monday.

More than 1 million people, most of them Jews, were killed at Auschwitz, an extermination camp in Poland. Buchenwald in Germany was mainly a forced labor camp, where some 56,000 people are believed to have died.

Last edited:
Why doesn't he ever speak of all the communists in his family and all the great things they did?

Do you mean THIS uncle?

President Obama’s illegal-alien uncle is once again a fully legal Massachusetts driver, reclaiming his license this afternoon after serving a 45-day suspension he agreed to as part of a plea deal in a drunken-driving rap.

UncleOnyango.jpg

President’s illegal alien uncle gets his license back - BostonHerald.com

Obama admits reference to Auschwitz was wrong | Reuters

"Yesterday he mistakenly referred to Auschwitz instead of Buchenwald in telling of his personal experience of a soldier in his family who served heroically," said Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton.

Burton said in the statement that Obama's great uncle served in the 89th Infantry Division that entered Germany in 1945 and on April 4 overran Ohrdruf, a subcamp of the Buchenwald concentration camp.

Obama had made the Auschwitz reference in a Memorial Day speech on Monday.

More than 1 million people, most of them Jews, were killed at Auschwitz, an extermination camp in Poland. Buchenwald in Germany was mainly a forced labor camp, where some 56,000 people are believed to have died.

Is that like the 57 States Obama keeps talking about?:D

gee are you saying Obama should NEVER speak of what his uncle did?

No, just that he shouldn't lie about it.

how old do you think Barak was when he heard this old family story for the first time?

Jesus, is that what you call Barack................the man is the president, do you honestly think telling old family stories that aren't true are acceptable?? Do you think he might have been pandering for votes?? He is after all the smartest President, ever...........so he says!! :lol:

While we insult our great leader, questioning where he was born and his religion, let's not forget that this mans uncle helped rescue Jews from Aushwitz:
(Like the sniper fire Hillary, Obama is closely connected to a hero)

I don't care, if Obama's Uncle was Superman and he flew around the Earth so fast he turned back time and saved Lois Lane!

What's that got to do with the fact that Obama SUCKS at being president.

When Bush was president we bought a house. Could afford to buy a fence, and were looking forward to enjoying life, and all on one income. (I stay at home with kids)

NOW, the house is underwater (mortgage wise), we can barely afford to pay the mortgage, and the prices are rising so rapidly I have to go back to work just so we can make it. The house is falling into disrepair because we DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO MAKE REPAIRS

BUT I CAN'T FIND A JOB!

I know every one of you out there who's jobs depend on the private sector have the same kind of stories. You were doing great under Bush but now you are hurting!

We are all hurting.

Obama's only answer to that is MORE OF THE CRAPPY SAME!

I'm voting Romney!

November is coming!

Last edited:
His unit, muster and actions are verifiable......any links ?

I won't harsh or judge such service. Ever.

The epitomy of wrong is to use false military combat service as a means of political advancement.

Forum List

Back