Romney edging past Obama

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
"Poll shows Romney edging past Obama nationally

Despite the glut of tough ads against him, Mitt Romney has edged past President Obama in a new national poll that reflects dimming views about the state of the economy.*

The New York Times/CBS News poll released Thursday shows Romney with a 45-43 percent lead. That's within the poll's margin of error but marks the first time Romney has held any lead in the survey since becoming the presumptive Republican nominee."

Poll shows Romney edging past Obama nationally | Fox News

Imagine when the debates start and Obama will actually have to talk about his record as president. That should be the deathblow to his campaign.

This is the most interesting election in my memory. The question is 'have you had enough pain and suffering yet, or do you want four more years?' America will have to answer. I hope she chooses wisely.

God, you are getting real good at creating those maps!! Bravo :clap2: (Pssst, I can do it, too. :) )

Last edited:
It was you people celebrating another poll that favors Governor Romney. When the composite of the polls favor Romney, I will post that also.

Obama is flailing as the economy goes back into recession. Latest jobless claims numbers suck. Huge tax increase slated for next year, automatic spending cuts will gut the military soon. Obama will leave America weak and broke. And not soon enough.
But Romney needs to be more forceful. He needs to confront the Bain allegations and explain them. Yes, some workers were fired. But others were able to continue in their jobs and the fired workers were hired elsewhere. This is creative destruction and it is essential to our capitalist system. Otherwise you have unproductive out of date industries kept alive with government subsidies paid for by deficit spending. And who wants that?

Would you like your crow served with fries?:badgrin:

Obama is flailing as the economy goes back into recession. Latest jobless claims numbers suck. Huge tax increase slated for next year, automatic spending cuts will gut the military soon. Obama will leave America weak and broke. And not soon enough.
But Romney needs to be more forceful. He needs to confront the Bain allegations and explain them. Yes, some workers were fired. But others were able to continue in their jobs and the fired workers were hired elsewhere. This is creative destruction and it is essential to our capitalist system. Otherwise you have unproductive out of date industries kept alive with government subsidies paid for by deficit spending. And who wants that?

I see. Bad jobless claims, but the ones that Romney fired have all been hired somewhere else? And you know this how? Rabid, you are spouting rubbish again.

It is the GOP that will trigger the automatic tax increases and spending cuts. And that might just be a good thing.

Forum List

Back