Did you ever think you'd miss Bill Clinton?

I sure didn't.

But now I do.

And that's pretty fucked up indeed.

Discuss, or don't. It's up to you.
I was so disgusted by Bill Clinton I confess I voted for Bush in 2000 because I feared Gore was tainted by Clinton. That turned out to be one of the regrettable mistakes of my life but it seems I wasn't the only one who made it.

Clinton caused Bush and Bush caused Obama. And because of Obama's unwillingness to serve the real interests of those who elected him we're likely to end up with some radical right-winger in 2012 who will bring the curtain down on the political experiment called America.

No. I don't miss Clinton. But I will say we'd be better off with that lesser of two evils.

I sure didn't.

But now I do.

I was so disgusted by Bill Clinton I confess I voted for Bush in 2000 because I feared Gore was tainted by Clinton. That turned out to be one of the regrettable mistakes of my life but it seems I wasn't the only one who made it.

Clinton caused Bush and Bush caused Obama. And because of Obama's unwillingness to serve the real interests of those who elected him we're likely to end up with some radical right-winger in 2012 who will bring the curtain down on the political experiment called America.

No. I don't miss Clinton. But I will say we'd be better off with that lesser of two evils.

I voted for Bush because of the colossal fraud that is Al Gore. Then Bush turned into Progressive Light, then we got pissed off at him and now we have Communists running the show.

This is like.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy fucked up.

Even his critics can only point to Lewinski. They can't really attack his policies except for NAFTA. So that says a lot.

And that's a reason why Clinton is the most popular living ex POTUS. :clap2:

There is plenty to be critical of.. not the least of which is the level of corruption in the Clinton/Reno DOJ, the degradation of the US Military, his failure to address Islamic terrorism and the Bosnia debacles. :2up:

Unfortunately his lapdogs in the press continue to trumpet him as the great American success story, which he is not. BTW.. I voted for him in his second bid.

Oh.. and for the record... Clintoin left a $5,000,000,000,000 national debt. :eek:

"the degradation of the US Military"

Thanks Nola. I tire of bringing that up everytime they cheer that evil bastard. I did me some good to know that someone elsed cared what he did to service men and women.

I sure didn't.

But now I do.

I started missing Klintoon when GWB had been in Offfice for about 2 1/2 years as I started to realise that the 911 Official Version was an utter lie.

I began to miss GWB when BHO had been in Office 6 months & it was clear that Hope & Change= more M.E. Wars and $Trillions for the bankster insiders........aside from his being not Constitutional qualified to hold the Presidency.

No doubt Sarah Palin will be able to make BHO look good.

Forum List

Back