Did you ever think you'd miss Bill Clinton?

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I sure didn't.

But now I do.

And that's pretty fucked up indeed.

Discuss, or don't. It's up to you.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Politics aside, my only personal gripe with Clinton is that he risked his presidency on a "4." I expect my president to have far better taste when it comes to mistresses.

Politics aside, my only personal gripe with Clinton is that he risked his presidency on a "4." I expect my president to have far better taste when it comes to mistresses.

He did it for a "10" by anyone's standard.

OK, Monica was a "4" but don't forget the three "2's". (granted one was his "wife" but that still counts as a "risk")

• Banned
Compared to W and the O-bot, Clinton was a pretty darn good president.

Again, relatively speaking...

Even his critics can only point to Lewinski. They can't really attack his policies except for NAFTA. So that says a lot.

And that's a reason why Clinton is the most popular living ex POTUS. :clap2:

Miss Bill Clinton? That would imply he actually went away. The Clinton's NEVER go away. They're like toenail fungus.

Even his critics can only point to Lewinski. They can't really attack his policies except for NAFTA. So that says a lot.

There is plenty to be critical of.. not the least of which is the level of corruption in the Clinton/Reno DOJ, the degradation of the US Military, his failure to address Islamic terrorism and the Bosnia debacles.

Unfortunately his lapdogs in the press continue to trumpet him as the great American success story, which he is not. BTW.. I voted for him in his second bid.

Oh.. and for the record... Clintoin left a $5,000,000,000,000 national debt. :eek:

Last edited:
bill_clinton_animation.gif

Too bad Hillary didn't win, or we could have clinton to straighten up the economy again.

There is plenty to be critical of.. not the least of which is the level of corruption in the Clinton/Reno DOJ, the degradation of the US Military, his failure to address Islamic terrorism and the Bosnia debacles.

Short memory or pleading ignorance?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....more rhetoric; ZERO details.

Run, along, Skippy.​

Compared to W and the O-bot, Clinton was a pretty darn good president.

Again, relatively speaking...

Didn't mean to skip the question above. Yeah. Shockingly, I do miss Billy-Jeff. "W" was worse than Bill I have to admit. And Obama is (so far) worse than GWB.

I miss another guy even more...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-1XSarLhls[/ame]

... however, if we are speaking "relatively", it's pretty much been a downhill slide since George Washington.

Short memory or pleading ignorance?

Neither.

Forum List

Back