McCain Compares Sarah Palin To Ronald Reagan. (He Is So Right)

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
McCain is dead on. Sarah Palin like Reagan is a true patriot who wants America be exceptional and strong on defense. Peace throught Strength was Reagans motto and it worked. Palin like Reagan wants a strong Military with first rate technological military hardware far superior to other nations that will make us a dominate superpower. Palin wants less government and corrupt politicians put in jail. She did that as governor in Alaska including putting members of her own party in jail. That is a rarity in todays politics. Yes, she does remind you of Reagan when she speaks of American liberty and prosperity and that we should strive to be the best we could be. That is the traits of a true patriot who loves her country. Do you ever see or hear Obama telling the American people to show their patriotism like Palin does and Reagan did? No. Palin is just as divisive as Reagan was and that is what got Reagan elected. The people liked his straight talk to addressing the problems in America without the political correctness that grips America today. Palin is the same way. She tells it like it is to get to the reality of the situation. Palin ignoring the political correctness when addressing issues is what we need as president. We can't hold back offending certain people anymore when addressing issues at hand.

McCain compares Palin to Reagan – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Last edited:
Proof that senility is setting in for poor old shuffler McCain.

but anyone who would believe this and post it is beyond senile to delusional.

McCain is dead on. Sarah Palin like Reagan is a true patriot who wants America be exceptional and strong on defense. Peace throught Strength was Reagans motto and it worked. Palin like Reagan wants a strong Military with first rate technological military hardware far superior to other nations that will make us a dominate superpower. Palin wants less government and corrupt politicians put in jail. She did that as governor in Alaska including putting members of her own party in jail. That is a rarity in todays politics. Yes, she does remind you of Reagan when she speaks of American liberty and prosperity and that we should strive to be the best we could be. That is the traits of a true patriot who loves her country. Do you ever see or hear Obama telling the American people to show their patriotism like Palin does and Reagan did? No.

I agree too!! Especially when I see interviews like this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8moOxzlGQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rXmuhWrlj4[/ame]

She and Reagan sound a lot alike!!!!!

Last edited:
Actually Reagan was a very good charismatic speaker as long as he had a teleprompter.

btw I grew up with a guy that became one of Reagans teleprompter operators.

• Banned
McCain is dead on. Sarah Palin like Reagan is a true patriot who wants America be exceptional and strong on defense. Peace throught Strength was Reagans motto and it worked. Palin like Reagan wants a strong Military with first rate technological military hardware far superior to other nations that will make us a dominate superpower. Palin wants less government and corrupt politicians put in jail. She did that as governor in Alaska including putting members of her own party in jail. That is a rarity in todays politics. Yes, she does remind you of Reagan when she speaks of American liberty and prosperity and that we should strive to be the best we could be. That is the traits of a true patriot who loves her country. Do you ever see or hear Obama telling the American people to show their patriotism like Palin does and Reagan did? No.

That was edited by CBS to show her in a bad light. Anyway, that is nothing compared to Obama's flawed interviews and gaffes which is tons of it.

That was edited by CBS to show her in a bad light. Anyway, that is nothing compared to Obama's flawed interviews and gaffes which is tons of it.
You have no idea that you are an Obamabot, do you?

Palin doesn't (and Reagan didn't) need any tape editing to sound like complete morons.

But you know what? The best gift Obama could get is Palin winning the GOP promary. She's the one who's polling the absolute worst out of everyone else.

President Barack Obama would cruise to re-election in 2012 if Sarah Palin is the Republican nominee, a new poll finds.

Obama Palin 2012 Poll

Really? How many movies has Sarah starred in?

In politics sure she's a pseudo-conservative, lying, two faced weasel, just like Raygun, so I agree with John.

In politics sure she's a pseudo-conservative, lying, two faced weasel, just like Raygun, so I agree with John.
Exactly what has Palin lied about?

She has lied about the Bridge To Nowhere. She ran for office favoring it, wore a sweatshirt defending it, and only gave it up when the federal congress, Senator McCain in particular, went ballistic. She kept the money anyway and favors funding Don Young's Way, at twice the cost of the original bridge.

- She has lied about her firing of the town librarian and police chief of Wasilla, Alaska.

- She has lied about pressure on Alaska's public safety commissioner to fire her ex-brother-in-law.

- She has lied about her previous statements on climate change.

- She has lied about Alaska's contribution to America's oil and gas production.

- She has lied about when she asked her daughters for their permission for her to run for vice-president.

- She has lied about the actual progress in constructing a natural gas pipeline from Alaska.

- She has lied about Obama's position on habeas corpus.

- She has lied about her alleged tolerance of homosexuality.

- She has lied about the use or non-use of a TelePrompter at the St Paul convention.

- She has lied about her alleged pay-cut as mayor of Wasilla.

- She has lied about what Alaska's state scientists concluded about the health of the polar bear population in Alaska.

The Twelve Lies Of Sarah Palin - The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan

Ah so many lies to choose from.....hummm how about when she mischaracterized the "$1200 check" given to Alaskans as the permanent fund dividend check; in fact, that fund had yielded $2,069 per person, and she claimed otherwise to obscure the fact that Alaskans also received a $1200 rebate check from a windfall profits tax on oil companies - a tax widely criticized by Republicans.

Or when she claimed to have tried to divest government funds from Sudan; in fact, her administration openly opposed a bill that would have done just that.

Then there is the time she claimed to have said, "Thanks, but no thanks" to the Bridge to Nowhere; in fact, she openly campaigned for the federal project when running for governor.

Ah so many lies to choose from.....hummm how about when she mischaracterized the "$1200 check" given to Alaskans as the permanent fund dividend check; in fact, that fund had yielded $2,069 per person, and she claimed otherwise to obscure the fact that Alaskans also received a $1200 rebate check from a windfall profits tax on oil companies - a tax widely criticized by Republicans.

Or when she claimed to have tried to divest government funds from Sudan; in fact, her administration openly opposed a bill that would have done just that.

Then there is the time she claimed to have said, "Thanks, but no thanks" to the Bridge to Nowhere; in fact, she openly campaigned for the federal project when running for governor.
She cancelled the bridge to nowhere and used the money for roads and infrastucture projects. Also you need to brush up on the Alaska Dividend Fund and how she delt with the oil situation in her state: Learn

Also here is what Palin did with the dividend checks for the people of Alaska;

YearAmount:

2010 $1,281.00

2009 $1,305.00

2008 $2,069.00 + $1,200 Alaska Resource Rebate

2007 $1,654.00

2006 $1,106.96

2005 $845.76

2004 $919.84

2003 $1,107.56

2002 $1,540.76

2001 $1,850.28

2000 $1,963.86

1999 $1,769.84

1998 $1,540.88

1997 $1,296.54

1996 $1,130.68

1995 $990.30

1994 $983.90

1993 $949.46

1992 $915.84

1991 $931.34

1990 $952.63

1989 $873.16

1988 $826.93

1987 $708.19

1986 $556.26

1985 $404.00

1984 $331.29

1983 $386.15

1982 $1,000.00

What is wrong with this that you disagree with?

Read this:
What Palin Really Did To the Oil Industry - WSJ.com

How can you say that?? Katie asked her 2 very simple questions that were not in the least bit unreasonable. She answered both questions extremely ineffectively. And you are going to blame editing?? You're making a fool of yourself, boy.

I like what James Carville said, "If Hillary gave obama a ball then they'd both have a pair."

McCain is dead on. Sarah Palin like Reagan is a true patriot who wants America be exceptional and strong on defense.

Give me a break. Reagan was the best Pres since WW2, possibly of the 20th Century. He always had a cause larger than himself, and brought Communism to its knees in a way that no one predicted could happen so quickly.

Palin is a self-promoting, vindictive fool who barely knows what a Communist is. GOP likes her because she can finish a sentence without stumbling and presents a good TV image, which makes her very different than the Bushes, Dole, McCain, and the collection of duds that have gone to the top of the GOP ticket since Reagan. She only looks so good because the rest have been so bad.

Real promise in the GOP is Christie. Would rather have him or Rubio in 2016 and Obama in 2012 than any of the duds or idiots running next year, including Tonya Hardi, I mean Sarah Palin.

Forum List

Back