Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Time puts tits on the cover to sell copies. That's all.

Don't think so? You think they actually care about "issues"?
Just observe how many stories about Breast Cancer get aired during November sweeps.

Still not the point. Do you feel they went too far.

I think it was......it wouldn't have been if the baby had still been in diapers.

The mom is kinda cute.

What are the odds of that kid not becoming a "breast man?"

66%? I'm no good with odds, but you'd think he'd have had it up to 'here' with bewbs.

??

The fuck?

I think he's like surgically attached.

Psychically? He has NO CHANCE of ever NOT being a bewb man.

Well, unless he turns out to be gay, maybe.

We should start another poll. :D

And of course, by 'we' I mean 'you.'

The kid in the pic is five, and what leads you to say issues will be involved?

This has been a hot topic amongst women for years, I just wanted to see what a mixed bag had to say about it.

wanna bet the kid will get some shit at school....he better hope a Romney kinda kid aint there....:eusa_eh:

Or an Obama kinda kid either. In his own book he recounts bullying and beating up on a girl. Of course the Washington Post didn't choose to write a half book dissecting that event did it.

But many if not most kids can and will be very cruel when they are handed ammunition like that magazine cover.

Obama was beating up a girl?....:lol:.....for a guy is that bullying or being a pussy?......

Just in a practical sense, the woman's nips are probably hanging down to her knees by now. You have to take care of them, gravity does enough damage without some older kid hanging off of you.

I saw a clip that said she herself was breast fed until she was 5 or 6.

hey i still suck tit whenever the chance arrives....this little kid knows what he is doing....:lol:

Just in a practical sense, the woman's nips are probably hanging down to her knees by now. You have to take care of them, gravity does enough damage without some older kid hanging off of you.

hey i still suck tit whenever the chance arrives....this little kid knows what he is doing....:lol:

You best thank the merciful heavens above that this Board, in its collective vast wisdom, has a "no family" rule.

Dad's probably thinking, move over kid, my turn.

Immie

wanna bet the kid will get some shit at school....he better hope a Romney kinda kid aint there....:eusa_eh:

Or an Obama kinda kid either. In his own book he recounts bullying and beating up on a girl. Of course the Washington Post didn't choose to write a half book dissecting that event did it.

But many if not most kids can and will be very cruel when they are handed ammunition like that magazine cover.

Obama was beating up a girl?....:lol:.....for a guy is that bullying or being a pussy?......

It's both -- but only if we discount what really happened, according to his own book.

Then it's just an immature kid being immature and later having enough sense to feel badly about it.

Immie

I know you're joking, but I wonder if it ticks dad off that his favorite toy results in milk for give or take five years.

Immie

I know you're joking, but I wonder if it ticks dad off that his favorite toy results in milk for give or take five years.

Probably resents mom telling him he can't touch her bewbs because they get sore or they start leaking every time he does, that's for sure.

Immie

Immie

Probably resents mom telling him he can't touch her bewbs because they get sore or they start leaking every time he does, that's for sure.

Immie

I wonder if it's like a seashell, where you put your ear to one and hear sloshing?

Immie

I wonder if it's like a seashell, where you put your ear to one and hear sloshing?

I'm too old but, no, I don't recall my wife's sloshing. They leaked though like a sieve!

I probably shouldn't say that. If she reads it, I'll be in trouble for something... oh, hell, when aren't I?

Immie

Immie

I'm too old but, no, I don't recall my wife's sloshing. They leaked though like a sieve!

I probably shouldn't say that. If she reads it, I'll be in trouble for something... oh, hell, when aren't I?

Immie

After a while, it's just reality.

Unless you have a health scare, then they remember how much they love you. :)

Immie

After a while, it's just reality.

Unless you have a health scare, then they remember how much they love you. :)

If BDBoop were even half serious here, she'd fire up a poll about whether the Time Magazine cover went far enough.

And one of the options would HAVE to be "not enough nipple" and another option (or so I am told) would have to be something about pineapples. (Just go with it.)

:eusa_whistle:

I don't think anybody here objects to breast feeding in any form or fashion, and that really isn't the issue here. The boy shown is four years old, going on five. And if it is the decision of the mother to breast feed him at that age, well it is her child. It seems wierd and somehow wrong to me to be breast feeding at that age but it isn't my kid.

But to put that photo on the front of Time Magazine has the potential to make that kid's life a living hell later on when his friends and classmates have opportunity to taunt him with it. Don't people think these things through anymore?

He's aged a lot since this thread started lol.

The Time link says he's 3, (OP says 4 next month).

I don't think anybody here objects to breast feeding in any form or fashion, and that really isn't the issue here. The boy shown is four years old, going on five. And if it is the decision of the mother to breast feed him at that age, well it is her child. It seems wierd and somehow wrong to me to be breast feeding at that age but it isn't my kid.

But to put that photo on the front of Time Magazine has the potential to make that kid's life a living hell later on when his friends and classmates have opportunity to taunt him with it. Don't people think these things through anymore?

He's aged a lot since this thread started lol.

The Time link says he's 3, (OP says 4 next month).

She said she wants to breast feed him through the age of 4. Holy crap.. :lol:

Forum List

Back