Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wanna bet the kid will get some shit at school....he better hope a Romney kinda kid aint there....:eusa_eh:

Or an Obama kinda kid either. In his own book he recounts bullying and beating up on a girl. Of course the Washington Post didn't choose to write a half book dissecting that event did it.

But many if not most kids can and will be very cruel when they are handed ammunition like that magazine cover.

Obama was beating up a girl?....:lol:.....for a guy is that bullying or being a pussy?......

According to his account, he was beating up a black girl. Must have been the influence of his evil white grandmother...You know, the one who would cross the street to avoid a black person.

Or an Obama kinda kid either. In his own book he recounts bullying and beating up on a girl. Of course the Washington Post didn't choose to write a half book dissecting that event did it.

But many if not most kids can and will be very cruel when they are handed ammunition like that magazine cover.

Obama was beating up a girl?....:lol:.....for a guy is that bullying or being a pussy?......

According to his account, he was beating up a black girl. Must have been the influence of his evil white grandmother...You know, the one who would cross the street to avoid a black person.

FFS, did you all get into the same HerpDerp koolaid this weekend? SHOVING a girl who then runs away is not 'beating up.'

i wouldnt or didnt do it....i breastfeed till he was a year..and that was it...but by then babies are normally only feeding at morn and night

My daughter quit nursing at seven weeks. I was distraught. :( I'd planned to go to six months.

My daughter turns two...today. My wife still breast feeds at bedtime, but we have begun the weening process.

Yes the cover goes too far. It's meant for shock value. That's sensationalism, not journalism.

Do you think there should be any logical age where the child is too old, or is that strictly up to the mom?

I think it depends on the mom, and that her choices are sometimes driven by culture (hers, or others she may borrow from) or convenience. Me? I stopped when they got teeth. They snapped and growled as infants, so I wasn't about getting a piercing. I knew women who breast-fed their kids much longer. They felt it offered them security and nutrition. Who am I to judge? I do think that once the kids start school it would be better to have them drinking whole milk with the rest of the kids.

Forum List

Back