Did last night's debate help or hurt Trump?

Did Last Night's Debate HURT or HELP Trump?

• Helped

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Hurt

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No Change

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
I think Romney coming out to attack him definitely helped Trump.

Romney is hated by the left and on the right seen as a loser who will probably campaign for Hillary now.

I never saw him get this upset over Obama winning.

I think the more people gang up on Trump the more people will back him.

It's a problem, people create this perception that they're anti-establishment and then when those who people deem to be the establishment then attack them, it gives those people who are rooting for this kind of guy a reason to believe.

It's all about hope again, just hope for different people, and people will find it where they want to find it.

Romney has no credibility. I think that is why Rubio was such a whiney bitch last night too.
I was laughing during the debate. It's so silly - how can people take them seriously.........

I think they should have candidate supporters debate in place of the candidates

Well, considering that lack of substance doesn't seem to phase the typical Trump supporter, I suppose Trump did well because he was the alleged victim.
For those who take electing a competent president seriously, Trump wasn't the winner by any stretch of the imagination, Cruz and Kasich delivered most of the actual substance. So with the real substance crowd, I'd say Trump was the loser.

I think Romney coming out to attack him definitely helped Trump.

Romney is hated by the left and on the right seen as a loser who will probably campaign for Hillary now.

I never saw him get this upset over Obama winning.

indeed it helped trump

after romneys "major speech" trump had an event

i counted 7 channels and 1 c-span channel that covered the entire trump speech

--LOL

Without a doubt every single candidate on that stage knew that we didn't have 57 states

I think last night's debate hurt the GOP

Which in turn, helps Trump....
I thought everyone but Kasich looked like a juvenile idiot last night.
Well it was better than watching a couple of senior citizens haggle over how much of your money you should be allowed to keep.

I mean it's a comedy.
Let's just say this - if Trump becomes President, who WON'T watch the State of the Union address?

Forum List

Back