Did last night's debate help or hurt Trump?

Did Last Night's Debate HURT or HELP Trump?

• Helped

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Hurt

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No Change

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Trump will be the nominee and the same people that are trying to trash him will be endorsing him.

Got a problem with it?

Become a Democrat where the "party" chooses the candidate for you. Then you can show up like a lemming on election day and do what you're told.

Trump will be the nominee and the same people that are trying to trash him will be endorsing him.

Got a problem with it?

Become a Democrat where the "party" chooses the candidate for you. Then you can show up like a lemming on election day and do what you're told.

more like sheep on election day

--LOL

sheep-at-night.jpg

Trump needs to stop being defensive.
It's the 1st sign of weakness.

Someone posted a GIF of skaters and all of the skaters but one knocked each other out leaving one to win the race.
If the debates continue like this is COULD happen. I don't think it will because I think the Trump supports will stand by him no matter what.

Only time will tell. The US is fickle. Things can change on a dime.

Got a problem with it?

That's a ridiculous statement. I either must endorse Trump or I'm automatically a Hillary guy?

They're both terrible choices imo. Perhaps Trump supporters need to thicken their skin as well.

I think last night's debate hurt the GOP

if you watched the debate and watched the Q&A directly after the debate, I think you're right. Unless you were Kasich nothing nice was said about the candidates.
I'll be honest, after the first 45 minutes I turned it off.

after the debate a Fox reporter had approx 25 people for a sit down opinion poll ... not one person was impressed with the debate OR the candidates sans Kasich.

Trump, Snooze, and the Kid disappointed ... I pretty much had to force myself to sit through it. Good thing NCIS wasn't on.

Got a problem with it?

That's a ridiculous statement. I either must endorse Trump or I'm automatically a Hillary guy?

They're both terrible choices imo. Perhaps Trump supporters need to thicken their skin as well.

Support anyone candidate you like until the nominee is chosen.

At the end of the process it is most likely going to be Trump v hiLIARy.

Then you must choose.

Forum List

Back