Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

• Total voters
Certainly doesn't look like Delta wreckage

aa_debris_serialcropped-full.jpg

That was a piece of an American Airlines airplane that had been disassembled and then the parts were being transported as cargo on Delta Flight 77.

No NO, get it right, that plate was welded onto the side of the missile. Flight 77 never existed. Just ask Eots and Terrel. Don't ask Curvelight though, he is to stupid to keep his stories straight so wont answer what he believes.

I was just attempting to come up with a more ludicrous theory than eots and Terrals, without evoking the "hit by an alien laser beam" theory.

The Lasar was not aliens. There was a Dethklok concert being held a few blocks away

i wished this was a open poll....so far everyone has voted yes....again i agree with...."what became of the people" if they did not die that day

Sadly, their remains were scattered around the wreckage site.

What makes the truthers so despicable is that the families of Flight 77 passengers received those remains and buried them.

Truthers laugh at those families and call them suckers for believing those remains are actually their loved ones. To insult families like that in order to pursue an idiotic conspiracy theory is despicable

The remains of every flight 77 victim but one (a two-year-old) was recovered and positively identified by forensics experts. Personal effects of many survived the crash and fires and were returned to the victims' families.

fUCK OFF with your 9/11 families strawman....glen

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzC3QI8JenU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcxjJDlbnC4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf33g9ep4YU[/ame]

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.
Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.

Video interview 6/28/09:

General Stubblebine: I am Major General Albert Stubblebine. I am retired Army Major-General. In my last assignment -- my last command -- I was responsible for all of the Army's strategic intelligence forces around the world. I had responsibility for the Signals Intelligence, Photo Intelligence, Counter Intelligence, Human Intelligence. They all belonged to me, in my last assignment. …
I was supposed to find out what the enemy was doing, before the enemy did it so that we could take action against the enemy. That's Intelligence, OK, before the fact. So, we always -- always -- rely not on a single piece of data, before we make a statement, but on multiple and the more pieces of data that you have that correlate, the better you know exactly what is going on. …

So I have had a lot of experience looking at photographs. I have looked at many, many different kinds of photographs, from many, many different platforms on many, many different countries, around the world.

Interviewer: OK. So on September the 11th, in 2001, what hit the Pentagon?

General Stubblebine: I don't know exactly what hit it, but I do know, from the photographs that I have analyzed and looked at very, very carefully, it was not an airplane.
Interviewer: What made you believe that?

General Stubblebine: Well, for one thing, if you look at the hole that was made in the Pentagon, the nose penetrated far enough so that there should have been wing marks on the walls of the Pentagon. I have been unable to find those wing marks. So where were they? Did this vessel -- vehicle, or whatever it was -- have wings? Apparently not, because if it had had wings, they would have made marks on the side of the Pentagon.

One person counteracted my theory, and said, "Oh, you've got it all wrong. And the reason that it's wrong is that as the airplane came across, one wing tipped down and hit the ground and broke off." I said, "Fine, that's possible, one wing could have broken off." But if I understand airplanes correctly, most airplanes have two wings. I haven't met an airplane with only one wing. So where was the mark for the second wing? OK, one broke off -- there should have been a mark for the second wing. I could not find that in any of the photographs that I've analyzed. Now I've been very careful to not say what went in there. Why? Because you don't have that evidence. …

I did -- I've never believed that it was an airplane since I've looked at the photographs. Up until the time I looked at the photographs, I accepted what was being said. After I looked at it -- NO WAY! …

We pride ourselves with the "free press." I do not believe the "free press" is free any more. It's very expensive. It's very expensive. And the press is saying what they have been told to say about this.

Now, do I have proof of that? No. But I believe that what is being -- what certainly the -- the stories that were told -- all about 9/11 were false. I mean, you take a look at the buildings falling down. They didn't fall down because airplanes hit them. They fell down because of explosives went off inside. Demolition. Look at Building 7, for God's sake. It didn't fall down to its side. It didn't fall to this direction or that direction; just like the two Towers. …

When you look at the temperatures that you can create with fuel in a gas tank or a fuel tank of an airplane, and then you investigate the amount of heat that would be required to melt -- to melt -- the superstructure of the buildings that came tumbling down, when you put all of that together, the one thing that shows; It does not match the facts. What is it they do not want the public to know? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daNr_TrBw6E[/ame]

Video documentary One Nation Under Siege 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" One Nation Under Siege - A William Lewis Film

Truthers laugh at those families and call them suckers for believing those remains are actually their loved ones. To insult families like that in order to pursue an idiotic conspiracy theory is despicable

The remains of every flight 77 victim but one (a two-year-old) was recovered and positively identified by forensics experts. Personal effects of many survived the crash and fires and were returned to the victims' families.

Those personal effects were luggage tags, burnt drivers licenses, jewlery. Posters like eots laugh at family of flight 77 passengers for cherishing the last remnants of their loved ones.
They dance on the graves of flight 77 passengers and laugh at those who think those are the actual remains.
Posters like this are truly despicable

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of

Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...
There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon. ...

More information is certainly needed regarding the events of 9/11 and the events leading up to that terrible day."

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."

Bio: militaryweek.com [4]

People like eots laugh at people like the Koch family for cherishing the last remains of their loved ones. eots says they are fake

OnlineAthens: News: Vivid memories, but is 9/11's impact fading? 09/11/04

Sept. 11 is never too far from the minds of Koch and his wife, Ruth - her daughter, son-in-law and two granddaughters were aboard American Airlines Flight 77 when it crashed into the Pentagon.

That day, Ruth Koch was shopping in a local craft store when an announcement came over the loudspeaker that a jetliner had crashed into the Pentagon. Assuming the worst, she quickly abandoned her basket of goods and rushed home, where her fears were confirmed.

Ruth's 45-year-old daughter Leslie Whittington, her husband, Charles Falkenberg, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3, were passengers on the plane. The family, who lived in Washington, was heading to Australia, where Whittington, a Georgetown University professor, would work as a guest lecturer at the Australian National University in Canberra

"The fact it was so violent is hard to deal with," Ruth Koch said, noting she'd thought about how the couple must have felt in those last moments, knowing their two little girls would die.

During an interview earlier this week, Koch delicately handled eerie mementos of the crash found during cleanup: Whittington's battered driver's license. One granddaughters' luggage tag.

These are real people eots. Not youtube clips...real people who have cherished remains of loved oned recovered from the Pentagon. It is despicable to laugh at people like the Kochs who know better than you do that these mementos are real

People like eots laugh at people like the Koch family for cherishing the last remains of their loved ones. eots says they are fake

Sept. 11 is never too far from the minds of Koch and his wife, Ruth - her daughter, son-in-law and two granddaughters were aboard American Airlines Flight 77 when it crashed into the Pentagon.

That day, Ruth Koch was shopping in a local craft store when an announcement came over the loudspeaker that a jetliner had crashed into the Pentagon. Assuming the worst, she quickly abandoned her basket of goods and rushed home, where her fears were confirmed.

Ruth's 45-year-old daughter Leslie Whittington, her husband, Charles Falkenberg, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3, were passengers on the plane. The family, who lived in Washington, was heading to Australia, where Whittington, a Georgetown University professor, would work as a guest lecturer at the Australian National University in Canberra

"The fact it was so violent is hard to deal with," Ruth Koch said, noting she'd thought about how the couple must have felt in those last moments, knowing their two little girls would die.

During an interview earlier this week, Koch delicately handled eerie mementos of the crash found during cleanup: Whittington's battered driver's license. One granddaughters' luggage tag.

These are real people eots. Not youtube clips...real people who have cherished remains of loved oned recovered from the Pentagon. It is despicable to laugh at people like the Kochs who know better than you do that these mementos are real

Eots could care less, he would probably explain to the families that their loved ones were murdered by Bush.

rightwinger hates the victims families for asking questions just like glen does in was the victims families that were the driving force behind the first failed investigation and they are the driving force in the petitions for a re-investigation and you call the twoofers and mock them and use the death of the loved ones and portrays their belongings as their last remains as a cheap tool of disinformation...scum

How could eots look the Koch family in the eye and tell them that the final remains of their daughter, son in-law and grand daughters are not really them...that the DNA and dental records were faked?

How could he tell her that he knows the ring recovered from the rubble was some government fake and that Mrs Koch is a fool for cherishing it. That eots somehow knows more about the ring than this poor woman.

How dare he mock a family like this based on no evidence?

Can anything be more despicable?

good proof. he looked at pictures.

well that decides it then!! i guess its impossible for a plane to have hit the pentagon since a former general has seen pictures of it and said it wasnt an airplane.

seriously, do you see the ridiculousness of saying it was not an airplane that hit the pentagon because a former general looked at some pictures?

10527_512.jpg

Luggage tag and ring that eots laughs at as fake

Last edited:

Eots could care less, he would probably explain to the families that their loved ones were murdered by Bush.

Ollie THE GREAT PRETENDER..so now you are pretending there are not a substantial amounts of victims families that are not deeply suspicious or convinced the that Members of the Bush administration were complicit in the attacks of 9/11 and the 9/11 commission was a cover-up..is that what you are pretending now... fucker

I can not think of anything that would be more cruel than to tell families like the Koch's that they are suckers for cherishing their loved ones remains. To openly tell these people that their daughter and grandchildrens remains were not recovered from the Pentagon

All to feed some sick 9-11 conspiracy theory

well that decides it then!! i guess its impossible for a plane to have hit the pentagon since a former general has seen pictures of it and said it wasnt an airplane.

seriously, do you see the ridiculousness of saying it was not an airplane that hit the pentagon because a former general looked at some pictures?

you conveniently leave out he is an expert in the field of imagery interpretation using photographs...wonder why ?

Ollie THE GREAT PRETENDER..so now you are pretending there are not a substantial amounts of victims families that are not deeply suspicious or convinced the that Members of the Bush administration were complicit in the attacks of 9/11 and the 9/11 commission was a cover-up..is that what you are pretending now... fucker

you have people that are "suspicious" and thats the best proof you have?

you are a moron!! :cuckoo:

you conveniently leave out he is an expert in the field of imagery interpretation using photographs...wonder why ?

so what!! who fucking CARES?!!

THERE REMAINS OF THE FUCKING AIRPLANE AND THE PEOPLE ON BOARD WERE FOUND AT THE SCENE!!!!!

one guy looking at pictures isnt shit. how do you even know what pictures he was shown? you're a jackass!! :cuckoo:

I can not think of anything that would be more cruel than to tell families like the Koch's that they are suckers for cherishing their loved ones remains. To openly tell these people that their daughter and grandchildrens remains were not recovered from the Pentagon

All to feed some sick 9-11 conspiracy theory

what about calling them twoofer morons is they disagree with your opinion ? you stupid.. disingenuous ****

Last edited:
10527_512.jpg

Luggage tag and ring that eots laughs at as fake

Question for eots..

Are these real? Did the Government fake these cherished mementos in some cruel hoax?

Are you that sick an individual to deny these poor people the last remnants of their loved ones just to feed your twisted conspiracy fantasies?

In 2002, the remains of twenty-five victims were buried collectively at Arlington National Cemetery, with a five-sided granite marker inscribed with the names of all the victims in the Pentagon.[ The ceremony also honored the five victims whose remains were never found

People like eots laugh at such memorials and call people suckers for believing those are actual Flight 77 passenger remains buried in Arlington Cemetary. He laughs at victims families just to feed his twisted conspiracy theories

Forum List

Back