Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

• Total voters
well it was never suggested it was ninja warriors that's just more of your strawmen but even if you eliminate the issue of controlled demolition you are still faced with very compelling evidence of complicity..prior knowledge tampering with evidence..and a cover-up of epic proportions...and I personal feel with an extensive examination of the evidence neither the wtc 7 or the towers collapsed due to fires...

Last edited:
well it was never suggested it was ninja warriors that's just more of your strawmen but even if you eliminate the issue of controlled demolition you are still faced with very compelling evidence of complicity..prior knowledge tampering with evidence..and a cover-up of epic proportions...and I personal feel with an extensive examination of the evidence neither the wtc 7 or the towers collapsed due to fires...

This is JUST about the Pentagon. You claim you do not know if the plane hit the building. WHERE did the mountain of evidence come from? How was it brought in unnoticed by any civilians. Remind us again how the HUNDREDS of investigators that would have to be in on the great lie have all managed to stay silent all these years.

Something like 95 percent of the plane was recovered. ALL the people on the flight have been identified as being in the ruins of the building. All their artifacts were recovered there.

Below are excerpts from the lists of questions the Family Steering Committee has submitted to the 9/11 Commission.

Which hijackers have been positively identified by DNA? Is the FBI in possession of DNA samples for all of the hijackers?

Please explain how the passports of Mohammed Atta and Satam al-Sugam, both on Flight 11, survived the inferno to be found on the street near the World Trade Center.

•Who found the passports and what time where they found?
•Please describe the condition of each passport.
•Please explain how the passports of two hijackers survived the explosion and inferno.

Why weren’t the flight schools shut down, or the terrorists deported, if the “FBI Knew Terrorists Were Using Flight Schools” for years, as reported in the Washington Post, September 23, 2001

· On September 11 th , Mahmood Ahmed had a breakfast meeting in Washington, D.C., with House and Senate Intelligence Committee chairmen, Rep. Porter Goss and Senator Bob Graham. What were they discussing?

FAA

1. A flight attendant on AA#11 notified her supervisor within the first few minutes of the plane being overtaken. What was the name of this supervisor? What exactly did he do with this information? Why was NORAD not immediately notified? What are the names of the individuals whose responsibility centers upon notifying NORAD in situations like this--on the local, regional, and national levels? Why was the protocol not followed?

2. Why were these four planes able to evade all radar ? Even when the transponders are disconnected, a plane is still able to be located by its "skin" on radar screens.

3. Was there a gun on AA#11? FAA executive summary stated that a gun was fired. This report was thereafter redacted. What is the truth?

4. Where did the information about box-cutters come from? How do we know that the terrorists were armed with these? Furthermore, why was the American public told after 9/11 that box-cutters were allowed on planes, when we have since come to find out that they were specifically listed as airline contraband? Who is responsible for this disinformation?

5. Where are the "black boxes" and the transcripts from all four crash sites? Why has the FBI not invited the NTSB into the investigation?

6. Nine of the hijackers were selected for special security screenings, two for irregularities in identification documents, six for extra-scrutiny by a computer screening program and one because he was traveling with a questionable individual. What exactly were the irregularities in identification? Which two had these irregularities? What is the name of the individual who made the decision to let these two men board the planes? What was done during the course of the detainment of these two individuals? What questions were asked? Was anything confiscated? With regard to the remaining seven hijackers, what was the list of questions asked of them? Who interrogated them? Was anything confiscated? What is the name of the individual who permitted these men to board the planes? Where are the logs and records and incident reports from these detainments?

7. Why was Logan Airport not sanctioned for its repeated failure to meet FAA standards for airline security? If they were sanctioned, how much were they fined? Did they completely pay the fine? What is the name of the individual who was responsible for making sure that Logan Airport met its airport/airline security requirements?

8. Where are all transcripts from Air Traffic Control? Where are all logs and records from the FAA?

9. Why did three foreign owned airline security screening companies have their liability levels capped in the Homeland Security Bill? Who is responsible for this? What was the reasoning?

NORAD

1. At precisely what time was NORAD notified of each plane being hijacked? What was their response? What is the name of the individual who determined from which bases the F-16s should be scrambled from? What are the names of the pilots of these f-16s?

2. Whose decision was it to not utilize the F-16s' weapons?

3. Whose decision was it to not fly the F-16s at maximum speed?

4. Why didn't the F-16s intercept the hijacked airliners?

5. Please draw up a chart of NORAD's response to the Payne Stewart Lear jet incident vs. the 9/11 incident. Why was protocol not followed on 9/11? What is the name of the individual who did not follow protocol? Where are the transcripts from the F-16s? Where is the log and record from NORAD?

6. What satellites were orbiting North American airspace on 9/11? What exactly does the satellite imaging reveal? What companies own these satellites? Where are the records and logs for these orbits?

FBI/CIA/NSA

1. At a point in time when there was a "high level of chatter" why were the NSA warnings not translated on time? What information was contained in the warnings, specifically?

2. What agency obtained the photo of Atta at the ATM machine in rural Maine less than 48 hours after September 11th? Was Atta under surveillance? Where are the logs and records from the Boston FBI field office for the months June through September?

3. What degree of probable cause was Moussouai being held under when he was arrested in mid-August? What is the name of the individual who turned down the request for the search warrant? What is the name of the supervisor who was overseeing the Moussouai case? Where the transcripts from the original detainment hearing for Moussouai?

4. What is the name of the CIA operative who delivered Bin Laden to an American hospital in Dubai in July of 2001?

5. What is the name of the individual who decided to fly the Bin Laden family back to Saudi Arabia on the night of September 11th?

6. Please give a list of positive defensive postures that this country took on the morning of 9/11.

7. At exactly what time was the shadow government put in place?

8. Was the White House a target on 9/11?

9. At exactly what time was the White House evacuated? Who was in charge of this country on the morning of 9/11?

10. Please explain the United States' position with regard to the UNOCAL pipeline in Afghanistan and the position of our troops in Afghanistan prior to 9/11.

11. The Hart Rudman Report was issued in 2001, many taxpayer dollars were spent. What steps were taken, if any, to implement some of the changes put forward by that report?

12. "A briefing prepared for senior government officials at the beginning of July, 2001, contained the following language: Based on a review of all source reporting over the last five months, we believe that UBL (Usama bin Laden) will launch a significant attack against U.S. and/or Israeli interests in the coming weeks. The attack will be spectacular and designed to inflict mass casualties against U.S. facilities or interests. Attack preparations have been made. Attack will occur with little or no warning." How did Bush and his team respond to this dramatic and accurate warning? What intelligence was this heads-up based upon?

13. What did the FBI tell the NYPD in their Joint Terrorism Task Force regarding the numerous warnings about NYC being a terrorist target and the possibility of NYC and the WTC being hit by planes? What is the name of the FBI agent?

14. What interaction did our government have with the Taliban prior to September 11, 2001?

15. Prior to September 11, 2001, were warnings regarding the impending attacks received from agencies of foreign governments? When and from where were they sent? What was the nature of the warnings? What, if any, security precautions were taken as a result of the warnings?

http://www.911independentcommission.org/questions.html

Last edited:
Below are excerpts from the lists of questions the Family Steering Committee has submitted to the 9/11 Commission.

Which hijackers have been positively identified by DNA? Is the FBI in possession of DNA samples for all of the hijackers?

Why didn't the CIA share vital information about the terrorists with the FBI

Answer my questions. 4 Hijackers were identified in the ruins of the Pentagon. In order for you to not be sure a plane hit you would need to either disbelieve the wreckage and bodies were really recovered or that somehow that was all planted there after the fact.

This is JUST about the Pentagon. You claim you do not know if the plane hit the building. WHERE did the mountain of evidence come from? How was it brought in unnoticed by any civilians. Remind us again how the HUNDREDS of investigators that would have to be in on the great lie have all managed to stay silent all these years.

Something like 95 percent of the plane was recovered. ALL the people on the flight have been identified as being in the ruins of the building. All their artifacts were recovered there.

that's absolute nonsense that 95% of the plane was recovered and there is no evidence of this and many witness that speak of little debris...no proper protocol for an aircraft investigation was done at any of the crash sites and crime scenes and no one but a handful of people has been given access to any of this supposed evidence for any kind of independent examination
the pentagon is the least clear for me but there are many disturbing inconsistency in the story and the evidence and I would like to see a release of all evidence and wittiness statements under oath and subject to cross examination

Why didn't the CIA share vital information about the terrorists with the FBI

Answer my questions. 4 Hijackers were identified in the ruins of the Pentagon. In order for you to not be sure a plane hit you would need to either disbelieve the wreckage and bodies were really recovered or that somehow that was all planted there after the fact.
it is a clam...uncoroberated..that dna was found and identified.. in these very questionable conditions...the remains of the pentagon passengers and flt 93 passengers are claimed dna not identifiable bodies..there are somebody's in the crash of the pentagon but they are the pentagon employees it is misleading to call claimed dna samples as remains

Last edited:
I often find conspiracy theorists demand to see information, and then completely ignore it when it is presented.

Anyone who saw the famous Popular Mechanics video/article covering the 9/11 attacks saw the myths debunked and solid scientific explanations as to what happened and why. And yet we still see conspiracy theorists repeating the same myths.

I do agree that some of the sealed papers, black boxes and so forth should be released and some of the families quite valid questions answered, but I doubt that would convince many of the 'truthers'. What would the airport logs contain that we don't already know? Almost nothing, I assume.

It's a question of faith, a question of wanting to believe that the state is involved in some grand, evil conspiracy of Dan Brown-like proportions, when of course it is not. But how exciting it must be to believe that!

OK only a complete moron brings up popular mechanics magazine alright..quote witnesses ...fema ...NIST members ...military experts...government researchers..to make your argument if you have one don't give me your childish grade school pulp mag...

OK only a complete moron brings up popular mechanics magazine alright..quote witnesses ...fema ...NIST members ...military experts...government researchers..to make your argument if you have one don't give me your childish grade school pulp mag...

I don't claim to know anything about mechanics, but I found the magazine more balanced and reasoned than the conspiracy theory I vid I watched the same weekend - some of which was hilarious.

If there are any science/mechanics points that the mag got wrong - by all means present some evidence.

On another note - let's say the authorities released ALL of the info tomorrow - what would you expect to find?

And just because it is relevant here - this from the Pop Mechanics report:

FACT: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

And on Indian Lake debris:

FACT: Wallace Miller, Somerset County coroner, tells PM no body parts were found in Indian Lake. Human remains were confined to a 70-acre area directly surrounding the crash site. Paper and tiny scraps of sheetmetal, however, did land in the lake. "Very light debris will fly into the air, because of the concussion," says former National Transportation Safety Board investigator Matthew McCormick. Indian Lake is less than 1.5 miles southeast of the impact crater — not 6 miles — easily within range of debris blasted skyward by the heat of the explosion from the crash. And the wind that day was northwesterly, at 9 to 12 mph, which means it was blowing from the northwest — toward Indian Lake.

Last edited:
Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …
With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …
As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of

Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon. ...

More information is certainly needed regarding the events of 9/11 and the events leading up to that terrible day." \

Major Douglas Rokke, PhD, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Director U.S. Army Depleted Uranium Project. 30-year Army career.

Article 8/19/05: Regarding the impact at the Pentagon on 9/11/2001 "When you look at the whole thing, especially the crash site void of airplane parts, the size of the hole left in the building and the fact the projectile's impact penetrated numerous concrete walls, it looks like the work of a missile. And when you look at the damage, it was obviously a missile." Jeff Rense Program

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.
Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center
]." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 950 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Bio: NASA - Dryden Flight Research Center

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

well I would not be at a funeral doing any such thing so your little imaginings are irrelevant...and you keep referring to them as remains but in almost every case it was DNA from DNA apparently from tiny fragments that somehow survived this giant fie ball except for 5

eots is still laughing at the Flight 77 victims families telling them that those remains are fakes. Calling families suckers

Can you imagine anyone doing such a thing just to sustain your sick conspiracy theory?

right-wingnut is laughing at the fatherless and motherless children that are victims of 9/11 and their press for truth...all to try and sustain his erection

eots looks at the last remains of Flight 77 victims and laughs at the families for being stupid for accepting those remains.

I can't imagine anything so despicable as ridiculing these families for cherishing these last remains

Jeff Rense Program

You have to laugh, don't you?

Eot - are you aware of what the Jeff Rense Program is?

Rense's radio program and website, Rense.com,[2] cover subjects such as 9/11 conspiracy theories,[3] UFO reporting, paranormal phenomena, Holocaust denial,[4] Zionism, tracking of new diseases and possible resultant pandemics, environmental concerns (see chemtrails), animal rights, possible evidence of advanced ancient technology, geopolitical developments and emergent energy technologies, complementary and alternative medicine among other subjects.

And THIS is your source??!!:razz:

You have a Military expert with hands on experience with Thermite, even as far as being in a Military training film about the uses of thermite. But then you won't listen to me...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm suggesting it was ninja warriors. they must be because in the middle of one of the most watched events in human history people slithered into a building undetected with TONS of explosives, wired them all up and slithered out going completely undetected.

all this while the building was a raging inferno.:cuckoo:

wind...lol ya wind blew debris out of a crater on a calm clear sky day and lifted up into the air then deposited in a lake where people reported hearing it fall before the big explosion...lol

Who reported seeing debri fall in the lake BEFORE the big explosion? Even if the plane was shot down, how is this possilbe? Did debri break the sound barrier?

Hi Retired:

Thank you for helping to demonstrate why the USA is worthy of utter destruction from the face of the earth (#8). This place is overrun with Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES and Official Cover Story Govt Stooges :)cool::cool::cool: = How To Spot) running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES. I have read the thread up to this point and NOBODY has shown us one picture of AA77 crashed A.N.Y.W.H.E.R.E.

Did Flight 77 Hit The Pentagon??

Simple question. Yes or No.

Definitely NOT.

NoWayBaby.jpg

Please point out any signs of your missing 100-ton Jetliner! The Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM by a Raytheon Missile (my 'What Happened' Topic) launched from a remote-controlled retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior painted up to look like an American Airlines Jetliner (pic). However, the hypersonic missile created a bow shockwave (pic) that uprooted Pole #1 (pic) that struck the starboard wing of the A-3 Jet and catapulted into the windshield of Lloyd England's Taxi Cab (story). The A-3 Jet lost altitude at the critical moment, which caused the remote-control operator to pull back on the joystick to send the wounded A-3 Jet over the E-ring Wall during the 9:31:39 AM missile strike attack. The A-3 Jet then made a wide turn to the north to return and strike the same Wedge One E-ring Wall location at exactly 9:36:27 AM (lower pic), which created a 400-feet long fire along the length of the E-ring Wall:

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

The upper pic shows a 'Single Smoke Plume' that rose up from the little impact hole that Terry Cohen and her construction associates ran to in mere seconds after the original 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike where she saw 'Just Smoke:'

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIi7Z3fuhg"]Terry Cohen Stood Outside The Little Hole In The Pentagon Within Seconds Of The 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike[/ame]

Terry Cohen ran away from the little entry hole to then hear a 'Terrible Explosion,' which is Lloyd's "Big Boom" that knocked him down exactly 4 minutes and 48 seconds 'after' the original light pole incident from the 9:31:39 AM missile strike. The 'time-change' parts found at the Pentagon match a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior (story) retrofitted for the Global Guardian Wargames (story) that ran as a cover for the 9/11 Inside Job Attacks. There were NO 'time-change' parts found at the Pentagon to match AA77 (Colonel George Nelson Testimony), as that flight (like AA11) was definitely 'canceled' (#1 on my Pentagon Timeline). The FBI murdered innocent Americans who could blow the cover on this Inside-Job Attack, then gave them seats on canceled flights; because STUPID Americans (like the majority here) will believe just about ANYTHING ...

I already know who won't be answering. This is a public poll. I will even give the idiot response of I don't know.

The Retired Guy is a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE ...

Indenialaa77.jpg

...who would NOT know 'the' 911Truth when handed to you on a silver platter ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]All Of These Military/Aviation Experts Agree ...[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_cnFoMHjA]Jamie McIntyre Was There On 9/11 And Stood Right In Front Of The Pentagon To Give This Report[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Retired:

Thank you for helping to demonstrate why the USA is worthy of utter destruction from the face of the earth (#8). This place is overrun with Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES and Official Cover Story Govt Stooges running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES. I have read the thread up to this point and NOBODY has shown us one picture of AA77 crashed A.N.Y.W.H.E.R.E.

Did Flight 77 Hit The Pentagon??

Simple question. Yes or No.

Definitely NOT. The Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM by a Raytheon Missile (my 'What Happened' Topic) launched from a remote-controlled retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior painted up to look like an American Airlines Jetliner (pic). However, the hypersonic missile created a bow shockwave (pic) that uprooted Pole #1 that struck the starboard wing of the A-3 Jet and catapulted into the windshield of Lloyd England's Taxi Cab (story). The A-3 Jet lost altitude at the critical moment, which caused the remote-control operator to pull back on the joystick to send the wounded A-3 Jet over the E-ring Wall during the 9:31:39 AM missile strike attack. The A-3 Jet then made a wide turn to the north to return and strike the same Wedge One E-ring Wall location at exactly 9:36:27 AM (lower pic), which created a 400-feet long fire along the length of the E-ring Wall:

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

The upper pic shows a 'Single Smoke Plume' that rose up from the little impact hole that Terry Cohen and her construction associates ran to in mere seconds after the original 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike where she saw 'Just Smoke:'

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIi7Z3fuhg"]Terry Cohen Stood Outside The Little Hole In The Pentagon Within Seconds Of The 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike[/ame]

Terry Cohen ran away from the little entry hole to then hear a 'Terrible Explosion,' which is Lloyd's "Big Boom" that knocked him down exactly 4 minutes and 48 seconds 'after' the original light pole incident from the 9:31:39 AM missile strike. The 'time-change' parts found at the Pentagon match a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior (story) retrofitted for the Global Guardian Wargames (story) that ran as a cover for the 9/11 Inside Job Attacks. There were NO 'time-change' parts found at the Pentagon to match AA77 (Colonel George Nelson Testimony), as that flight (like AA11) was definitely 'canceled' (#1 on my Pentagon Timeline). The FBI murdered innocent Americans who could blow the cover on this Inside-Job Attack, then gave them seats on canceled flights; because STUPID Americans (like the majority here) will believe just about ANYTHING ...

I already know who won't be answering. This is a public poll. I will even give the idiot response of I don't know.

The Retired Guy is a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE ...

Indenialaa77.jpg

...who would NOT know 'the' 911Truth when handed to you on a silver platter ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]All Of These Military/Aviation Experts Agree ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hey...post that "original" hole again. There is alot of exposure of a hole with a collapsed upper structure that is fucking agravating to me because there was no such primary damage.

Forum List

Back