Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

• Total voters
Hi Huggy:

Hey...post that "original" hole again. There is alot of exposure of a hole with a collapsed upper structure that is fucking agravating to me because there was no such primary damage.

I believe you want to see more evidence from the 'pre-collapse' Pentagon pictures that show a very small empty hole:

leftsidedamage.jpg

This is a picture of the left side of the little hole behind the undamaged SUV. Note the construction fence is thrown back in our direction and 'not' dragged into the Pentagon by any 100-ton Jetliner going 530 miles per hour. A man can stand atop that SUV and reach the second story elevation, but somehow a real 100-ton Jetliner passed 'over' the SUV and under the second story concrete slab. :0)

pent-ricostruzionedannouw0.jpg

This is a damage schematic of the 1st and 2nd floors of the Pentagon, but a real 100-ton AA77 Jetliner stands more than 40 feet tall on the tarmac!!!

gallop_CL9.jpg

Note that column #9 was blown back in our direction by an explosion taking place 'inside' the Pentagon.

simulation.jpg

And yet, a real AA77 crash would have caused damage all the way over to column #5!!!

NoPlaneHere.jpg

The little entry hole stands directly over the little red fire truck, but we can see the E-ring wall is still standing between the 9:31:39 AM missile strike and the eventual collapse at 10:15 AM almost 45 minutes later.

pentfacadebig.jpg

This picture shows a little entry hole before the E-ring Roof Collapse and no sign of any 100-ton Jetliner.

911-pentagon-hole-l.jpg

This is a picture of the little C-ring hole only 220 feet from the outer E-ring wall. Remember that the 100-ton Jetliner supposedly crashed into the E-ring wall at 530 miles per hour, which allows only .39 seconds before the 60-ton titanium frame 'and' the two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines should have exited the C-ring wall (on left); WHICH NEVER HAPPENED!

E6A893DC63.jpg

This is where Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES want you to believe that a real 100-ton Jetliner did one of these numbers (pic).

impact_scale.jpg

And yet, this damage schematic photograph shows no windows broken on the third floor, which says no 100-ton Jetliner crashed here ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
OK only a complete moron brings up popular mechanics magazine alright..quote witnesses ...fema ...NIST members ...military experts...government researchers..to make your argument if you have one don't give me your childish grade school pulp mag...

You have a Military expert with hands on experience with Thermite, even as far as being in a Military training film about the uses of thermite. But then you won't listen to me...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How many pounds of thermite would be needed to take down the WTC? 5? 10? And what, it would take half an hour to plant it?

Hi Retired:

Thank you for helping to demonstrate why the USA is worthy of utter destruction from the face of the earth (#8). This place is overrun with Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES and Official Cover Story Govt Stooges :)cool::cool::cool: = How To Spot) running diversion for Official Cover Story LIES. I have read the thread up to this point and NOBODY has shown us one picture of AA77 crashed A.N.Y.W.H.E.R.E.

Did Flight 77 Hit The Pentagon??

Simple question. Yes or No.

Definitely NOT.

NoWayBaby.jpg

Please point out any signs of your missing 100-ton Jetliner! The Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM by a Raytheon Missile (my 'What Happened' Topic) launched from a remote-controlled retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior painted up to look like an American Airlines Jetliner (pic). However, the hypersonic missile created a bow shockwave (pic) that uprooted Pole #1 (pic) that struck the starboard wing of the A-3 Jet and catapulted into the windshield of Lloyd England's Taxi Cab (story). The A-3 Jet lost altitude at the critical moment, which caused the remote-control operator to pull back on the joystick to send the wounded A-3 Jet over the E-ring Wall during the 9:31:39 AM missile strike attack. The A-3 Jet then made a wide turn to the north to return and strike the same Wedge One E-ring Wall location at exactly 9:36:27 AM (lower pic), which created a 400-feet long fire along the length of the E-ring Wall:

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

The upper pic shows a 'Single Smoke Plume' that rose up from the little impact hole that Terry Cohen and her construction associates ran to in mere seconds after the original 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike where she saw 'Just Smoke:'

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIi7Z3fuhg"]Terry Cohen Stood Outside The Little Hole In The Pentagon Within Seconds Of The 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike[/ame]

Terry Cohen ran away from the little entry hole to then hear a 'Terrible Explosion,' which is Lloyd's "Big Boom" that knocked him down exactly 4 minutes and 48 seconds 'after' the original light pole incident from the 9:31:39 AM missile strike. The 'time-change' parts found at the Pentagon match a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior (story) retrofitted for the Global Guardian Wargames (story) that ran as a cover for the 9/11 Inside Job Attacks. There were NO 'time-change' parts found at the Pentagon to match AA77 (Colonel George Nelson Testimony), as that flight (like AA11) was definitely 'canceled' (#1 on my Pentagon Timeline). The FBI murdered innocent Americans who could blow the cover on this Inside-Job Attack, then gave them seats on canceled flights; because STUPID Americans (like the majority here) will believe just about ANYTHING ...

I already know who won't be answering. This is a public poll. I will even give the idiot response of I don't know.

The Retired Guy is a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE ...

Indenialaa77.jpg

...who would NOT know 'the' 911Truth when handed to you on a silver platter ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]All Of These Military/Aviation Experts Agree ...[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_cnFoMHjA]Jamie McIntyre Was There On 9/11 And Stood Right In Front Of The Pentagon To Give This Report[/ame]

GL,

Terral

God you are such a Loon.

CMSgt. John Monaccio wrote: "I was in room 1B461. The plane's inertia carried aircraft remains all the way through the building coming to rest on the outside walls of our offices. We discovered cockpit wreckage at our feet while attempting to rescue people from a Navy operations area."

ARFF Captain Michael Defina said: "The only way you could tell that an aircraft was inside was that we saw pieces of the nose gear."

Navy Lt. Commander David Tarantino described the A-E Drive punchout hole: "They found an area where fire surrounded a hole in a wall that was blown out. They heard cries from people who were trapped and saw a plane tire."

Lt. Kevin Schaeffer from the Navy Command Center recalled that "on a service road that circled the Pentagon between the B and C rings, a chunk of the 757's nose cone and front landing gear lay on the pavement a few feet away, resting against the B Ring wall."
Landing Gear
$landinggear002.jpg
Wheel
$aedrive6.jpg
Engine Part
$flight77piece5.jpg

All from Flight 77 Verified by experts. Of course not experts you will accept because they disagree with you.

"I just looked up and I saw the big nose and the wings of the aircraft coming right at us and I just watched it hit the building," Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower chief Sean Boger said. "It exploded. I fell to the ground and covered my head. I could actually hear the metal going through the building."

Donald R. Bouchoux, 53, a retired Naval officer, a Great Falls resident, a Vietnam veteran and former commanding officer of a Navy fighter squadron, was driving west from Tysons Corner to the Pentagon for a 10am meeting. He wrote: "At 9:40 a.m. I was driving down Washington Boulevard (Route 27) along the side of the Pentagon when the aircraft crossed about 200 yards in front of me and impacted the side of the building. There was an enormous fireball, followed about two seconds later by debris raining down. The car moved about a foot to the right when the shock wave hit. I had what must have been an emergency oxygen bottle from the airplane go flying down across the front of my Explorer and then a second piece of jagged metal come down on the right side of the car.

This office, with two nice windows and a great view of the monuments, the Capitol and the Pentagon was "good digs" by any Pentagon standard. . . . I walked in the office and stood peering out of the window looking at the Pentagon. . . . As I stood there, I instinctively ducked at the extremely loud roar and whine of a jet engine spooling up. Immediately, the large silver cylinder of an aircraft appeared in my window, coming over my right shoulder as I faced the Westside of the Pentagon directly towards the heliport. The aircraft, looking to be either a 757 or Airbus, seemed to come directly over the annex, as if it had been following Columbia Pike -- an Arlington road leading to Pentagon. The aircraft was moving fast, at what I could only be estimate [sic] as between 250 to 300 knots. All in all, I probably only had the aircraft in my field of view for approximately 3 seconds.
The aircraft was at a sharp downward angle of attack, on a direct course for the Pentagon. It was "clean", in as much as, there were no flaps applied and no apparent landing gear deployed. He was slightly left wing down as he appeared in my line of sight, as if he'd just "jinked" to avoid something. As he crossed Route 110 he appeared to level his wings, making a slight right wing slow adjustment as he impacted low on the Westside of the building to the right of the helo, tower and fire vehicle around corridor 5. What instantly followed was a large yellow fireball accompanied by an extremely bass sounding, deep thunderous boom. The yellow fireball rose quickly as black smoke engulfed the entire Westside of the Pentagon, obscuring the whole of the heliport. I could feel the concussion and felt the shockwave of the blast impact the window of the Annex, knocking me against the desk.

Father Stephen McGraw was driving to a graveside service at Arlington National Cemetery the morning of Sept. 11, when he mistakenly took the Pentagon exit onto Washington Boulevard, putting him in a position to witness American Airlines Flight 77 crash into the Pentagon.
"The traffic was very slow moving . . . I was in the left hand lane with my windows closed. I did not hear anything at all until the plane was just right above our cars." McGraw estimates that the plane passed about 20 feet over his car, as he waited in the left hand lane of the road, on the side closest to the Pentagon.
"The plane clipped the top of a light pole just before it got to us, injuring a taxi driver, whose taxi was just a few feet away from my car.
"I saw it crash into the building . . . it looked like a plane coming in for a landing. I mean in the sense that it was controlled and sort of straight. . . .
"There was an explosion and a loud noise and I felt the impact. I remember seeing a fireball come out of two windows (of the Pentagon). I saw an explosion of fire billowing through those two windows."

There are just sooooo many witnesses.........

OK only a complete moron brings up popular mechanics magazine alright..quote witnesses ...fema ...NIST members ...military experts...government researchers..to make your argument if you have one don't give me your childish grade school pulp mag...

You have a Military expert with hands on experience with Thermite, even as far as being in a Military training film about the uses of thermite. But then you won't listen to me...

How many pounds of thermite would be needed to take down the WTC? 5? 10? And what, it would take half an hour to plant it?

Try how many tons would it take, and it would have taken months to plan and install it.

Try how many tons would it take, and it would have taken months to plan and install it.

And that would be quite easy to plant into one of the largest buildings in the world with 50,000 employees and not be detected for months on end, right?

And that would be quite easy to plant into one of the largest buildings in the world with 50,000 employees and not be detected for months on end, right?

Of course...:eusa_whistle:

Just a specialized team of 100 or so guys carrying equipment to knock holes in walls and such so they could get to the steel beams.....No problem.

Excuse me could I move your desk over a few feet so I can knock this wall down? :lol::lol::lol:

your own pictures disprove your missile theory.

how wide do you think your missile is? there is damage to the face of the pentagon at least 50 to 60 feet away from the main hole.

exactly how wide do you expect a hole to be when the fuselage of the plane is about 13 feet wide?

HOW DID ALL THE 757 PARTS GET THERE?

HOW DID ALL THE PASSENGERS PERSONAL ITEMS GET THERE?

HOW DID 100s OF PEOPLE SEE A 757 CRASH IF THERE WAS NO 757?

... the ground-level entry area (where the walls were missing and support columns were missing or severely damaged and severed) was about 90 feet wide. Only the second floor area of the hole was small. Both In Plane Site and the Pentagon Strike web movie disingenuously use selective photos in which the 90-foot ground level hole is hidden behind smoke & water being sprayed by a firetruck, and it isn't even mentioned. But note that not all Pentagon no-757 advocates hide the real proportions of the hole in this way, which makes this misrepresentation even more egregious.
Pentagon hole was the size of a 757

$facade-right-wrong.jpg

how wide do you think your missile is? there is damage to the face of the pentagon at least 50 to 60 feet away from the main hole.

exactly how wide do you expect a hole to be when the fuselage of the plane is about 13 feet wide?

If it was a missile, why did hundreds of people at the scene talk about the smell of jet fuel?

If it was a missile, why did hundreds of people at the scene talk about the smell of jet fuel?

They probably had one of the conspirators walking around with a sprikler can full of it making sure everyone got a wiff.

clearly everyone's aqua velva was secretly replaced the night before with jet fuel by the same ninja warriors that secretly placed all the explosives in the WTC buildings and wired them up without anyone noticing.

could of been a remotely operated plane of some kind or a plane with explosives
the evidence needs to be independently examined there are reports of multiply planes and fly overs...conflicting flight paths..questionable flt data and of course the stand down order... somethings up

the evidence needs to be independently examined there are reports of multiply planes and fly overs...conflicting flight paths..questionable flt data and of course the stand down order... somethings up

Eots, give it up, the plane was found in pieces many of which had serial numbers, Both black boxes were found and the DNA was not faked. Christ you're fucking ignorant.

holy shit you are stupid.

it could have been??? "it could have been" isnt good enough even if it were possible and it isnt.

flight 77 was tracked by radar the entire time. the people got on the plane, the plane took off, phone calls were made from the plane and then it crashed into the pentagon. no stand down order. no conflicting flight paths. no questionable data. the only thing "up" is the head up your ass.
:cuckoo:

holy shit you are stupid.

it could have been??? "it could have been" isnt good enough even if it were possible and it isnt.

flight 77 was tracked by radar the entire time. the people got on the plane, the plane took off, phone calls were made from the plane and then it crashed into the pentagon. no stand down order. no conflicting flight paths. no questionable data. the only thing "up" is the head up your ass.
:cuckoo:

it doesn't answer any of the question listed or this unskilled pilot carried out such a feat...the truth has not been told

it doesn't answer any of the question listed or this unskilled pilot carried out such a feat...the truth has not been told

you cant figure out how an unskilled pilot crashed?!! :cuckoo:

this answer is a perfect example of how you willfully twist the facts by inaccurately describing a 757 used as a weapon and hitting its target with precision and involving flight maneuvers that would leave the most skilled pilot in awe...as crashing

this answer is a perfect example of how you willfully twist the facts by inaccurately describing a 757 used as a weapon and hitting its target with precision and involving flight maneuvers that would leave the most skilled pilot in awe...as crashing

sorry dude, only 75% of the planes made it anywhere near their target on a bright sunny day. first one hit the target fairly straight and level. second plane to hit the towers almost missed and was turning at the last second. the plane that hit the pentagon had to circle and descend at ridiculous angles in order to hit the building and he almost missed too.

these were 3 of the biggest office buildings in the world.

if they would have pulled off the manuevers and not crashed i might be impressed.....

BUT THEY DIDNT!!!

Forum List

Back