Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

• Total voters

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Simple question. Yes or No.

I already know who won't be answering. This is a public poll. I will even give the idiot response of I don't know.

there's definately evidence that it did and absolutely no evidence it didnt.

Flight 77 hit the Pentagon...but there is growing evidence that shows it was not American Airlines Flight 77, but rather Delta Flight 77.

Given the amount of Flight 77 debris at the Pentagon...I would have to say yes

i wished this was a open poll....so far everyone has voted yes....again i agree with...."what became of the people" if they did not die that day

no. The plane flew to Cuba and was swapped out for a missile that flew to DC. This missile then deployed hallow wings to look like an airliner. his, once seen, went to the pentagon and struck the pentagon....

i wished this was a open poll....so far everyone has voted yes....again i agree with...."what became of the people" if they did not die that day

Sadly, their remains were scattered around the wreckage site.

What makes the truthers so despicable is that the families of Flight 77 passengers received those remains and buried them.

Truthers laugh at those families and call them suckers for believing those remains are actually their loved ones. To insult families like that in order to pursue an idiotic conspiracy theory is despicable

The remains of every flight 77 victim but one (a two-year-old) was recovered and positively identified by forensics experts. Personal effects of many survived the crash and fires and were returned to the victims' families.

Last edited:
Flight 77 hit the Pentagon...but there is growing evidence that shows it was not American Airlines Flight 77, but rather Delta Flight 77.

Certainly doesn't look like Delta wreckage

aa_debris_serialcropped-full.jpg

Certainly doesn't look like Delta wreckage

aa_debris_serialcropped-full.jpg

That was a piece of an American Airlines airplane that had been disassembled and then the parts were being transported as cargo on Delta Flight 77.

No NO, get it right, that plate was welded onto the side of the missile. Flight 77 never existed. Just ask Eots and Terrel. Don't ask Curvelight though, he is to stupid to keep his stories straight so wont answer what he believes.

It may now be revealed that there was no way it was AA 77 or Delta 77. But had to have been TWA 77.

AA = All American.

DELTA = Don't even let them aboard

TWA = Travel With Arabs

It may now be revealed that there was no way it was AA 77 or Delta 77. But had to have been TWA 77.

AA = All American.

TWA = Travel With Arabs

Looks like you solved it Ollie!

AA = All American.

TWA = Travel With Arabs

Looks like you solved it Ollie!

Actually I stole some of it from a comedian years ago....might have been Gallagher. Just don't remember who for sure. Don't tell anyone.....

Forum List

Back