This is Good News: Sarah Palin on Muslim Profiling. 'I'm All For It'

David Duke La

Rookie
Dec 19, 2009
This is great news that she is for it. She shows common sense and the fact that you can't let political correctness get in the way when it comes to making sure America is safe. People need to realize that radical muslims are among us in this nation and it would be wise to take her up on her idea to do this. She shows courage when saying this and it makes me feel proud that we have people like her among us who truly cares about this country and its Military. Being politically correct for the sake of diversity is another step at weakening America. Palin is a true patriot and she will make a fine president that will make Americans feel proud about their country again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said she's "all for" profiling Muslims if it saves "innocent American lives."

Speaking about the Fort Hood shooting, she said there were "massive warning flags that were missed all over the place" because of a "fear of being politically incorrect."

"Profiling" the alleged shooter, she said, would have meant investigating the "simple things, like looking at his business card that had the secret code word for who it actually was" he was working for.

Video:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkrUQ6q1kZk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Also profile those Christian anti abortionists. We don't need any more Dr's killer or abrotion clinics blown up and stuff.

This is great news that she is for it. She shows common sense and the fact that you can't let political correctness get in the way when it comes to making sure America is safe. People need to realize that radical muslims are among us in this nation and it would be wise to take her up on her idea to do this. She shows courage when saying this and it makes me feel proud that we have people like her among us who truly cares about this country and its Military. Being politically correct for the sake of diversity is another step at weakening America. Palin is a true patriot and she will make a fine president that will make Americans feel proud about their country again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said she's "all for" profiling Muslims if it saves "innocent American lives."

Speaking about the Fort Hood shooting, she said there were "massive warning flags that were missed all over the place" because of a "fear of being politically incorrect."

"Profiling" the alleged shooter, she said, would have meant investigating the "simple things, like looking at his business card that had the secret code word for who it actually was" he was working for.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkrUQ6q1kZk&feature=player_embedded

Guess what, so are millions of other Americans including me, Muslims happen to be the people who are the TERRORISTS that murder millions of people around the world and have MURDERED 3,000 innocent Americans on 9-11. I am not looking at 90 year old grandma's to be toting bombs under their clothing, but you can bet your buckwheat that I watch Muslim men and muslim women and pay very close attention to what they are doing. In my son's neighborhood where my grandchildren live, they caught a Muslim man that is charged with terrorist activities, planning attacks on innocent U.S civilians.

You can bet that I won't ignore them and you need to thank God that people are not stupid enough to turn a blind eye, because YOUR life and the life of YOUR family does not depend on your idea of what is politically correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD GREIF.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

This is similar to what is happening to Hispanics. There are some illegals, so the best thing to do is treat all Hispanics like scum. Really intelligent! :frown:

This is similar to what is happening to Hispanics. There are some illegals, so the best thing to do is treat all Hispanics like scum. Really intelligent! :frown:

Hispanics are predominately Catholic, I don't see any CATHOLICS blowing up innocent civilians to further their cause. You are insulting hispanics and catholics with your post because you are equating them to murdering muslim terrorists.

Congratualions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just won a first place membership into ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what " stupid" looks like. :lol:

Hispanics are predominately Catholic, I don't see any CATHOLICS blowing up innocent civilians to further their cause. You are insulting hispanics and catholics with your post because you are equating them to murdering muslim terrorists.

Congratualions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just won a first place membership into ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what " stupid" looks like. :lol:

I don't know what you're talking about. Conservatives are always complaining about illegals ruining the country. And because of that most Hispanics get a bunch of grieve because they're assumed to be illegal just because they're Hispanic. They're all treated with hatred by many conservatives. Catholicism has nothing to do with it.

Hispanics are predominately Catholic, I don't see any CATHOLICS blowing up innocent civilians to further their cause.

Good God, you people are morons. :lol:

805faf51-9a29-4680-b2da-19ecbd7efec6_625x352.jpg

Way to go Sarah

You never fail to disappoint

I don't know what you're talking about. Conservatives are always complaining about illegals ruining the country. And because of that most Hispanics get a bunch of grieve because they're assumed to be illegal just because they're Hispanic. They're all treated with hatred by many conservatives. Catholicism has nothing to do with it.

I am a conservative and I most certainly do not hate hispanics, my grandchildren are hispanic. Illegals, are just that, illegal. Immigration has always happened but it needs to be legal immigration, that way we can keep control on the health care system of California and other states that are bankrupt because we have millions of illegals showing up in emergency rooms and getting medical treatment that the legals are forced to pay for.
For you to post this non-sense on a terrorism thread is ludicrist as is your statement.

How are people's rights violated when they are asked simple questions?

Profiling is an effective law enforcement tool. It does not mean "treating people like scum".

My youngest son wins the lucky ticket at the airport nearly every time we travel. He gets the full search. Its ridiculous but we laugh about it. Maybe I can find some scumbag civil rights lawyer that can bring up charges of profiling of white Catholic children.

Oh good. You're back.

Speaking of political correctness, your hero, David Duke, would certainly know something about that.

You know, considering that he liked to dress up in a Nazi Uniform and give speeches when he was at LSU.

David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hispanics are predominately Catholic, I don't see any CATHOLICS blowing up innocent civilians to further their cause.

Yes, they're Irish.

<<<<sigh>>>> Maple, Maple, Maple.........:eusa_pray:

The problem with profiling is that it creates a false sense of security: Not ALL terrorists, are Arabic, and Not All Muslims look like Arabs.

I am a conservative and I most certainly do not hate hispanics, my grandchildren are hispanic. Illegals, are just that, illegal. Immigration has always happened but it needs to be legal immigration, that way we can keep control on the health care system of California and other states that are bankrupt because we have millions of illegals showing up in emergency rooms and getting medical treatment that the legals are forced to pay for.
For you to post this non-sense on a terrorism thread is ludicrist as is your statement.

I see both situations as similar. Condemnation of whole groups because of actions of a relative few. And I did not say all conservatives do that, but many do. I know plenty of legal Hispanics who have been told to "go back to their country" by people who don't have a clue as to their status. I also know muslims who are not terrorists but have to suffer the distain of people who just assume they are.

There is a secret code???

No one told me anything about a freakin secret code !!!

This the kind of thing that really chaps my behind :evil:

Terrorism is a tactic, not a group.

Tactics evolve. The second you set a pattern it will be exploited. If we set the pattern that we are going to scrutinize "terroristy" looking individuals, it will just make allow those that wish to employ terrorism as a tactic an opportunity to conduct their dirty deeds with "non-terroristy" looking people.

You can always count on Sarah to give the most asinine, superficial answer to a complex problem (which is really only intended to whip up her base, not solve the problem), and for her acolytes to act like the words rolled out of the mouth of God.

And people wonder why so many of us think she is not ready for the big show.

There is a secret code???

No one told me anything about a freakin secret code !!!

This the kind of thing that really chaps my behind :evil:

Anal Fissures should be taken seriously: See your Doctor.

Terrorism is a tactic, not a group.

Tactics evolve. The second you set a pattern it will be exploited. If we set the pattern that we are going to scrutinize "terroristy" looking individuals, it will just make allow those that wish to employ terrorism as a tactic an opportunity to conduct their dirty deeds with "non-terroristy" looking people.

You can always count on Sarah to give the most asinine, superficial answer to a complex problem (which is really only intended to whip up her base, not solve the problem), and for her acolytes to act like the words rolled out of the mouth of God.

And you can always count on Obama telling the terrorist to lay low and regroup until 2011 when he pulls the troops out of Afghanistan in time for the elections.

And you can always count on Obama telling the terrorist to lay low and regroup until 2011 when he pulls the troops out of Afghanistan in time for the elections.

So what? Either we give the country back to Afghanistan and charge them with their own security or we occupy it perpetually and slow bleed.

America is never going to settle for the latter, so everyone knows we are going to leave eventually. That's why the Taliban has always said "you have all the clocks, but we have all the time."

So how is the whole Nazi business going for you?

You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin'.

Attachments

• $brad1.jpg
    $brad1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 67

Forum List

Back