Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

• Total voters
you cant figure out how an unskilled pilot crashed?!! :cuckoo:

this answer is a perfect example of how you willfully twist the facts by inaccurately describing a 757 used as a weapon and hitting its target with precision and involving flight maneuvers that would leave the most skilled pilot in awe...as crashing

sorry dude, only 75% of the planes made it anywhere near their target on a bright sunny day. first one hit the target fairly straight and level. second plane to hit the towers almost missed and was turning at the last second. the plane that hit the pentagon had to circle and descend at ridiculous angles in order to hit the building and he almost missed too.

these were 3 of the biggest office buildings in the world.

if they would have pulled off the manuevers and not crashed i might be impressed.....

BUT THEY DIDNT!!!

almost missed...there is no almost missed..you know the falseness of your words as well as I do..

this answer is a perfect example of how you willfully twist the facts by inaccurately describing a 757 used as a weapon and hitting its target with precision and involving flight maneuvers that would leave the most skilled pilot in awe...as crashing

sorry dude, only 75% of the planes made it anywhere near their target on a bright sunny day. first one hit the target fairly straight and level. second plane to hit the towers almost missed and was turning at the last second. the plane that hit the pentagon had to circle and descend at ridiculous angles in order to hit the building and he almost missed too.

these were 3 of the biggest office buildings in the world.

if they would have pulled off the manuevers and not crashed i might be impressed.....

BUT THEY DIDNT!!!

almost missed...there is no almost missed..you know the falseness of your words as well as I do..

how many light poles did flight 77 clip on the way in? at what angle did it hit the building?
the second plane to hit the towers..... was it in level flight? not even close..... :cuckoo:

Does ANYONE see where Curvelight actually answered the poll? He has claimed in another thread he answered.

He may have voted, I see 2 I don't know votes and he does know so very little. But I haven't looked to see if I have an ignored notice from him in the posts. Chances are he hasn't commented.

Actually the voice recorder for flight 77 is available ([ht tp: //ww w.gwu .edu /~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB196/index.htm]Government Releases Detailed Information on 9/11 Crashes[/url] - document 6) and I find it increasingly hard to believe that any of the black boxes from the 4 flights were damaged sufficiently enough to make the data inside unusable. Black boxes can withstand incredible force and its extremely rare for 1 to be damaged so much so that the data is unusable. More often what happens is that the black boxes are never found but this would definitely not be the case for any of these 4 flights. I try to find information on the ntsb website as well but apparently all information is guarded by FBI. Nearly 9 years on should this information not be open for the public to see? The flight path taken by flight 77 is somewhat strange, when he could of descended right for the pentagon he chose to circle 360 degrees. More damage would of been done to come crashing in on top of the pentagon, or even to crash into the huge nuclear power plant, that would of been catastrophic! the west side of the pentagon is a very strange target considering these men were masterminds!
You might also like to note that the flight data recorder from flight 77 shows that the cockpit door was never opened during flight. The best explanation at the moment is that the flight data recorder was damaged...

You might also like to note that the flight data recorder from flight 77 shows that the cockpit door was never opened during flight. The best explanation at the moment is that the flight data recorder was damaged...

the best explanation is that the door wasnt montitored. not only was it recorded as never opened during the flight but it wasnt opened prior to the flight or on any of the previous flights that were still in the data recorder.

the best explanation is that the door wasnt montitored.
. Im no pilot but could you explain what you meant by not monitored. The data recordings should be accurate and the flight is not permitted to leave unless they are working. The fact that they were not opened on the previous 20 hours or so is not surprising since these are short flights there is no need to open the cockpit door during flight?

. Im no pilot but could you explain what you meant by not monitored. The data recordings should be accurate and the flight is not permitted to leave unless they are working. The fact that they were not opened on the previous 20 hours or so is not surprising since these are short flights there is no need to open the cockpit door during flight?

Wait? You mean for 20 hours the pilots did not once go pee? The recorder is turned on BEFORE the plane ever leaves the terminal. The fact is they do not monitor the doors. They have the ABILITY but chose not to use it.

Notice how such a simple question has not been answered by a single troofer? Terrel has stated on repeated occasions no plane hit the Pentagon but when asked to answer a poll he refuses, why? Eots has claimed that no plane hit the Pentagon and at other times claimed he did not know, any wonder why he can not bother to answer a simple question?

And the last person claiming the door was never opened has refused to answer the question as well. Go figure. Troofers are cowards.

Notice how such a simple question has not been answered by a single troofer? Terrel has stated on repeated occasions no plane hit the Pentagon but when asked to answer a poll he refuses, why? Eots has claimed that no plane hit the Pentagon and at other times claimed he did not know, any wonder why he can not bother to answer a simple question?

And the last person claiming the door was never opened has refused to answer the question as well. Go figure. Troofers are cowards.

That would be because in reality they know that they haven't a clue as to what they even believe themselves.

page 1-6 to page 1-13 gives a list of all the parameters that are unavailable. you will see EICAS L/R-A-1 FLT DECK DOOR listed on page 1-7 in the list of parameters unavailable.

http://www.ntsb.gov/info/AAL77_fdr.pdf

As a person not convinced of either sides propaganda effort, I would like to point out that mean spirited animosity shown toward the people that don't do as they're told or believe what they're told is pretty goddamned immature.

Having said that it is equal abhorrent to have some "truthers" talk about nonsense like "no body parts were found" and "no wreckage". These are total falsehoods proven time and time again to be false.

So with that in mind we're left with only 2 possibilities:

1. The cave dwellers plotted the whole thing and pulled it off

2. The cave dwellers and factions in the U.S military/industrial complex had a hand it in it OR were at the very least aware of that it was going to happen.

Theorey 2 would go a LONG away to bridge some of the descrepencies in a lot of different eyewitness testimony from credible witnessess. But before I become the latest victim of the irrational hate perpetrated by the narrow minded sheep on this site I will mention again that I have an open mind and I don't believe in either explanation.

As a person not convinced of either sides propaganda effort, I would like to point out that mean spirited animosity shown toward the people that don't do as they're told or believe what they're told is pretty goddamned immature.

Having said that it is equal abhorrent to have some "truthers" talk about nonsense like "no body parts were found" and "no wreckage". These are total falsehoods proven time and time again to be false.

2. The cave dwellers and factions in the U.S military/industrial complex had a hand it in it OR were at the very least aware of that it was going to happen.

Theorey 2 would go a LONG away to bridge some of the descrepencies in a lot of different eyewitness testimony from credible witnessess. But before I become the latest victim of the irrational hate perpetrated by the narrow minded sheep on this site I will mention again that I have an open mind and I don't believe in either explanation.

please explain at what point before 9/11 you believe bin laden or KSM or any of the hijackers were living in caves.

please explain at what point before 9/11 you believe bin laden or KSM or any of the hijackers were living in caves.

<sigh> I was being sarcastic. But is it not true that they would have us believe that Osama was the perpetrator of this plot? Did not Osama frequent caves? Pfft, it's unimportant to the discussion quite frankly.

<sigh> I was being sarcastic. But is it not true that they would have us believe that Osama was the perpetrator of this plot? Did not Osama frequent caves? Pfft, it's unimportant to the discussion quite frankly.
not before 9/11 he didnt

i doubt very much he frequented caves before sombody stole his cheez-its.

Hi guys. We've all been putting in long hours but we've really come together as a group and I love that.
Big thanks to Omar for putting up the poster that says "There is no I in team" as well as the one that says "Hang In There, Baby." That cat is hilarious. However, while we are fighting a jihad, we can't forget to take care of the cave. And frankly I have a few concerns.

First of all, while it's good to be concerned about cruise missiles, we should be even more concerned about the scorpions in our cave. Hey, you don't want to be stung and neither do I, so we need to sweep the cave daily. I've posted a sign-up sheet near the main cave opening.

Second, it's not often I make a video address but when I do, I'm trying to scare the most powerful country on earth, okay? That means that while we're taping, please do not ride your razor scooter in the background. Just while we're taping. Thanks.

Third point, and this is a touchy one. As you know, by edict, we're not supposed to shave our beards. But I need everyone to just think hygiene, especially after mealtime. We're all in this together.

Fourth: food. I bought a box of Cheez-Its recently, clearly wrote "Osama" on the front, and put it on the top shelf. Today, my Cheez-Its were gone. Consideration. That's all I'm saying.

Finally, we've heard that there may be American soldiers in disguise trying to infiltrate our ranks. I want to set up patrols to look for them. First patrol will be Omar, Muhammed, Abdul, Akbar, and Richard.

Love you lots. Osama

Aw, so the brown people that our gallant war heroes are exterminating on a daily basis, restoring dumocracy to the people of Afghanistan are actually not so dumb after all eh?

Aw, so the brown people that our gallant war heroes are exterminating on a daily basis, restoring dumocracy to the people of Afghanistan are actually not so dumb after all eh?

since you're "here to please", why don't you do me a favor and go fuck yourself.

since you're "here to please", why don't you do me a favor and go fuck yourself.
yeah, funny how traitorous shit like what he posted, and he gets offended when called on it

Forum List

Back