Did Donald J Trump Break the Democratic Party?

They have been breaking up for quite some time. Remember when Zell Miller and several others were "forced" out...and Bill Clinton kept Robert Casey Sr. from speaking at the convention due to his pro-life beliefs. Trump was the icing on the cake.

But who is going to be opposition to the GOP?
We do need that opposition to keep the GOP honest, relatively speaking.

Trump moves so fast and comes up with possible solutions to problems so effortlessly that Democrats are making fools of themselves trying to keep up. Nobody in this country is capable of what Trump does. Maybe I'll quit drinking and see if I can shave a few strokes off my game too.

I refuse to justify myself to someone is a supporter of tramp.
You're a true believer, dyed in the wool democrat. Nothing can justify you and the party you support.
You are like a turd complaining about the smell in the sewer when you try to assume a superior stance.

Hillary Clinton and her gang of thugs cooked up this scheme to steal the presidency by claiming Trump was Putin's stooge and then when that all fell apart the childish emotionally retarded base (all created by a leftist dominated education system) couldn't handle the disappointment and ever since there has been a contest to see who is the most woke and radical candidate out there to the extent that now Trump is certain to win a second term.

The adults have all been turned off by O'Rourke, Occasio-Cortez and all the Hollywood authoritarians.

It's a race to the bottom on the left and you all win. Well done.

How many federali judges will Trump have appointed after a second term?

about 450?

Wow, that'll hurt the ACLU to not be able to shop their BS around any more.

I refuse to justify myself to someone is a supporter of tramp.
You're a true believer, dyed in the wool democrat. Nothing can justify you and the party you support.
You are like a turd complaining about the smell in the sewer when you try to assume a superior stance.

Hillary Clinton and her gang of thugs cooked up this scheme to steal the presidency by claiming Trump was Putin's stooge and then when that all fell apart the childish emotionally retarded base (all created by a leftist dominated education system) couldn't handle the disappointment and ever since there has been a contest to see who is the most woke and radical candidate out there to the extent that now Trump is certain to win a second term.

The adults have all been turned off by O'Rourke, Occasio-Cortez and all the Hollywood authoritarians.

It's a race to the bottom on the left and you all win. Well done.

Funny how you put tramp on a pedestal , he is your God. Anyone he is opposed to so are you!

How many federali judges will Trump have appointed after a second term?

about 450?

Wow, that'll hurt the ACLU to not be able to shop their BS around any more.

Moscow Mitch is getting a many as he can. Also Barr is the no 1 protector of tramp.

The Democratic Party is not broken. The problem is that they do not have that charismatic candidate who stands out from the group. The centrists came couldn’t stand out because their policies were not outlandish. The progressives stand out because they push quixotic ideas that may not gain support from the independent voters.

Forum List

Back