Did Biden say he talked to Cici in Mexico...

:rolleyes:

1707515025141.png

Yeah... we're screwed...
I don't equate being a showman who can razzle-dazzle dopey reporters with being able to make correct decisions for the nation while getting positive things done for it's citizens. FDR couldn't even walk up the stairs of an airplane and likely couldn't even dress himself and he's one of our Top 3 presidents.

~~~~~~
Yeah, I know. That was why I made the statement which I did.

I don't equate being a showman who can razzle-dazzle dopey reporters with being able to make correct decisions for the nation while getting positive things done for it's citizens. FDR couldn't even walk up the stairs of an airplane and likely couldn't even dress himself and he's one of our Top 3 presidents.
THEY REALLY ARE THIS STUPID.

That is what I wrote... I also referred to the fact that Hur finding now opens the door to Biden'sopen to be removed by use and enforcement of the 25th Amemdment.
You don't seriously believe that do you? After what they pulled in 2020 do you still believe we have a functional federal government? If we took the people who work for MAD magazine and the remaining characters of Monty Python we might have something closer to a competent legislative body. These political whores in the capitol, along with the potato are almost entirely bought and paid for by a ruling class that is oblivious to the concerns of the citizenry. We scream at their puppets with the belief they're they ones calling the shots. It's a shit show and all we do is fling in more turds.

I believe he said that Sisi was the president of Mexico...
I believe Trump said Orban was President of Turkey and Nikki Haley was in charge of Capitol security on Jan 6 and he beat Obama in 2016

I believe Trump said Orban was President of Turkey and Nikki Haley was in charge of Capitol security on Jan 6 and he beat Obama in 2016

He sure did. And these are the best these parties have to offer the American people.

We are so screwed...

"We're going to take over Washington, D.C.," Trump said. "We're going to federalize. We're going to have very powerful crime. And you're going to be proud of it again.​

Is that Your Donald’s cognitive decline or is it a slip up admission of the truth

Forum List

Back