Dick Cheney

I know Cheney has been waiting for some time and has not looked like himself lately. With a transplant, you don't get much notice, it's just....we have a match, let's go

Hope it returns his quality of life and he can return to his old irritable self

Speaking of war heros, you served where?

Thanks, butt-pilot

Could you please not keep whining about other people's service. It's becoming boring - and it makes you look silly.

Guess he's not against Government Health Care after all.

Hi, you have received -989 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
WillowTree

I take that as meaning you disagree with me. Ok.

So you have proof that Cheney used his own money and not his life-long, taxpayer-funded, Government Health Care?

need some cheese?

I take that as meaning you either don't know or don't care.

Interesting.

Dick Cheney has heart transplant.
Knee jerk reaction, Left goes apesh!t. NBPP offers $10,000 reward leading to the arrest of George Zimmerman

I take that as meaning you disagree with me. Ok.

So you have proof that Cheney used his own money and not his life-long, taxpayer-funded, Government Health Care?

need some cheese?

Interesting.

Don't care. He had a heart transplant. I'm happy for him. I'm glad his family will have him around for a while longer.. I know that irritates the hell out of you but you can't do a damn thing about it.. weep no more,, have some cheese with your whine.. see?

Could you please not keep whining about other people's service. It's becoming boring - and it makes you look silly.

I am "whining" about other people's LACK of service/being critical of elected officials who did not serve either.

This Cheney/Chickenhawk shit is a bore from those asswipes who have NEVER considered serving their country.

need some cheese?

Interesting.

Don't care. He had a heart transplant. I'm happy for him. I'm glad his family will have him around for a while longer.. I know that irritates the hell out of you but you can't do a damn thing about it.. weep no more,, have some cheese with your whine.. see?

I'm happy that Cheney had the operation and can spend more time with his family. I'm also that we taxpayers and our Government were able to take care of this for him.

I am "whining" about other people's LACK of service/being critical of elected officials who did not serve either.

This Cheney/Chickenhawk shit is a bore from those asswipes who have NEVER considered serving their country.

It does get old doesn't it.

Chicken-hawk, eh?
Where/when did you and Obama serve, you asswiping little bitch?

I still thank Richard M Nixon for giving me that 2S. I never did, and still don't support what we did in SE Asia. Cheney, OTOH, used way more tricks than I could have come up with, and avoided his duty. The difference is he spouted words in support of that bullshit war. He's the chickenhawk.

Speaking of Chickenshits, you served when/where, assbrain?

The word is chicken hawk,, you dumb piece of shit. Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia were a clusterfuck stupid policy. I stayed out of the fray, thanks to my 2S. Cheney found innovative ways to stay out of the clusterfuck. The difference between us is he supported the war.

Cheney is a war criminal, a lying, treasonous chicken-hawk coward. But I truly hope he recovers. Unlike him, I don't wish death on people.

Another informed and honest person.

Cool.

No. Just another dork with a rancid stupid ignorant opinion which you, of course, being a tool, share.

And you fall under the, "Projection" category. The most common of the GOP reactionary tools...an easily manipulated one at that. In case you didn't know, there are countries around the globe that would arrest the war criminal in a heart beat. Did you seek and recieve 5 deferments as well?

Interesting.

I'm happy that Cheney had the operation and can spend more time with his family. I'm also that we taxpayers and our Government were able to take care of this for him.

You have the invoice from the hospital as who paid, asswipe?

Post it up.

Short of that -

Shut The Fuck Up.

That's because you're dumber than a doorknob. It isn't Cheney's failure to serve. It's that he used extraordinary means to avoid service, and then showed that he supported that stupid war.

That's because you're dumber than a doorknob. It isn't Cheney's failure to serve. It's that he used extraordinary means to avoid service, and then showed that he supported that stupid war.

but we're talking about his heart transplant in THIS thread.. you guys can go start a Cheney bashing thread elsewhere.

You have the invoice from the hospital as who paid, asswipe?

Post it up.

Short of that -

Shut The Fuck Up.

Why don't you provide a link that shows how he dug in his deep pockets and paid his medical costs out of his pocket. That would really shut us up, asswipe.

I still thank Richard M Nixon for giving me that 2S. I never did, and still don't support what we did in SE Asia. Cheney, OTOH, used way more tricks than I could have come up with, and avoided his duty. The difference is he spouted words in support of that bullshit war. He's the chickenhawk.

Speaking of Chickenshits, you served when/where, assbrain?

The word is chicken hawk,, you dumb piece of shit. Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia were a clusterfuck stupid policy. I stayed out of the fray, thanks to my 2S. Cheney found innovative ways to stay out of the clusterfuck. The difference between us is he supported the war.

You "stayed out of the fray" while 50K++died?
Proud of that?
Please keep those sentiments "close to the vest," as you say that to me and brothers in public - you get your nuts punched up to your teeth.

Forum List

Back