Dick Cheney

Now were starting to see some of those hate post I will admit it took a little longer than I thought it would.

I am "whining" about other people's LACK of service/being critical of elected officials who did not serve either.

This Cheney/Chickenhawk shit is a bore from those asswipes who have NEVER considered serving their country.

That's because you're dumber than a doorknob. It isn't Cheney's failure to serve. It's that he used extraordinary means to avoid service, and then showed that he supported that stupid war.

but we're talking about his heart transplant in THIS thread.. you guys can go start a Cheney bashing thread elsewhere.

I already stated I hope he has a speedy recovery and (if the facts are correct), he followed the rules regarding organ transplants. So fuck off. I'm not the moron who wanted to redefine chicken hawk.

Dick and Lynn Cheney were such a cute couple when they were young.

Everyone liked both of them that I knew in my 35 years in Casper, Wyoming.

God bless you and a speedy recovery, Vice President Dick. :)

Cheney is a war criminal, a lying, treasonous chicken-hawk coward. But I truly hope he recovers. Unlike him, I don't wish death on people.

Another informed and honest person.

Cool.

gee Dudly in another thread we were both in where Cheney was the topic ....i stated that the guy was a RatBasterd......you did not say this to me........

That's because you're dumber than a doorknob. It isn't Cheney's failure to serve. It's that he used extraordinary means to avoid service, and then showed that he supported that stupid war.

but we're talking about his heart transplant in THIS thread.. you guys can go start a Cheney bashing thread elsewhere.

I already stated I hope he has a speedy recovery and (if the facts are correct), he followed the rules regarding organ transplants. So fuck off. I'm not the moron who wanted to redefine chicken hawk.

No,, asswipe. I will not "fuck off"

Another informed and honest person.

Cool.

No. Just another dork with a rancid stupid ignorant opinion which you, of course, being a tool, share.

And you fall under the, "Projection" category. The most common of the GOP reactionary tools...an easily manipulated one at that. In case you didn't know, there are countries around the globe that would arrest the war criminal in a heart beat. Did you seek and recieve 5 deferments as well?

The vapidity of your post would be astounding if you hadn't already established what a dick you are.

Your opinion is baseless shit.

That some other countries would love to prosecute VP Cheney as a "war criminal" clearly doesn't qualify as evidence that he is or ever was a war criminal, you fucking idiot. Even a drooling imbecile like you should be able to figure that much out.

I sought zero deferments, ya maggot-ridden shit for brains motherfucker. And I never served. So you know what that means in terms of my legitimate right to discuss the wisdom of our republic's going to war? The correct answer is "nothing." One can be a vet and speak or one can be a non-vet and speak.

This whole concept of free speech bugs the snot out of you, eh you fucking scumbag?

Good. Let it gnaw away at your innards, you pussy.

Could you please not keep whining about other people's service. It's becoming boring - and it makes you look silly.

I am "whining" about other people's LACK of service/being critical of elected officials who did not serve either.

This Cheney/Chickenhawk shit is a bore from those asswipes who have NEVER considered serving their country.

Oh. Ok. That's reasonable. Carry on.

I'm happy that Cheney had the operation and can spend more time with his family. I'm also that we taxpayers and our Government were able to take care of this for him.

You have the invoice from the hospital as who paid, asswipe?

Post it up.

Short of that -

Shut The Fuck Up.

Why don't you provide a link that shows how he dug in his deep pockets and paid his medical costs out of his pocket. That would really shut us up, asswipe.

HERE IS YOUR LINK

Speaking of Chickenhawks (again) - you served where/when (2nd request for a response/same query).

Thanks a ton, assbreath.

Oh, another shining example of liberal compassion. Of course, that is a myth because liberals spew the most hateful rhetoric known to man.

did he skip ahead of anyone else in line & who paid for it?
The article I read said he had been on the waiting list for 20 months that is almost two years so I would guess no he didn't.

besides which stupid old dot pig don't know you can't just skip ahead,, you have to be a precise tissue match.. he's in nirvana with stupid old TM.. two happy peas in a pig pod.

Um...Mickey Mantle.....:eusa_shhh:

Oh, another shining example of liberal compassion. Of course, that is a myth because liberals spew the most hateful rhetoric known to man.

Indeed I am compassionate. I'm thinking of the 40,000 troops with serious wounds and PTSD and 4000 dead..... all for the glory of Halliburton.

You are thinking about a war criminal.

Forum List

Back