Dick Cheney

The article I read said he had been on the waiting list for 20 months that is almost two years so I would guess no he didn't.

besides which stupid old dot pig don't know you can't just skip ahead,, you have to be a precise tissue match.. he's in nirvana with stupid old TM.. two happy peas in a pig pod.

Um...Mickey Mantle.....:eusa_shhh:

he was a liberal,, that's why. they don't play by the same rulez as the rest of us.

but we're talking about his heart transplant in THIS thread.. you guys can go start a Cheney bashing thread elsewhere.

I already stated I hope he has a speedy recovery and (if the facts are correct), he followed the rules regarding organ transplants. So fuck off. I'm not the moron who wanted to redefine chicken hawk.

No,, asswipe. I will not "fuck off"

Of course you won't. You get your jollies bathing in your shit.

I know Cheney has been waiting for some time and has not looked like himself lately. With a transplant, you don't get much notice, it's just....we have a match, let's go

Hope it returns his quality of life and he can return to his old irritable self

Speaking of war heros, you served where?

Thanks, butt-pilot

Cheney was my boss

The article I read said he had been on the waiting list for 20 months that is almost two years so I would guess no he didn't.

besides which stupid old dot pig don't know you can't just skip ahead,, you have to be a precise tissue match.. he's in nirvana with stupid old TM.. two happy peas in a pig pod.

Um.... munching carpet on active duty/lying/receiving retirement/fraudulant enlistment.

More?

You have the invoice from the hospital as who paid, asswipe?

Post it up.

Short of that -

Shut The Fuck Up.

Why don't you provide a link that shows how he dug in his deep pockets and paid his medical costs out of his pocket. That would really shut us up, asswipe.

HERE IS YOUR LINK

So you're now claiming that Cheney is a piece of statist scum, sucking on the taxpayer teat. Sorry, I have to disagree.

Who said the government paid for it? He could afford his own.

He certainly profited enough on the deaths of thousands of Americans so he should be able to pay for several.

Is there anyone worse than a war profiteer?
He did? Really?

Do tell?

Dudley is to controlled to possibly even consider the possibility that there may be some Democrats around who also made a little Cash from these Wars.....:eusa_shhh:they think he fell through the ice when he was a kid and was under water just a bit to long.....

Damn, shouldn't that read Cheney was given a heart, finally?

Is medicare paying for it?

07_15Tin-man-gets--heart4.jpg

Um.... munching carpet on active duty/lying/receiving retirement/fraudulant enlistment.

More?

I always enjoy you working hard to prove my point about you correct. :clap2:

BTW....thank you again for that substantial retirement check I get monthly from your tax payments. It primarily is icing on the cake, but still appreciated.

He certainly profited enough on the deaths of thousands of Americans so he should be able to pay for several.

Is there anyone worse than a war profiteer?
He did? Really?

Do tell?

Dudley is to controlled to possibly even consider the possibility that there may be some Democrats around who also made a little Cash from these Wars.....:eusa_shhh:they think he fell through the ice when he was a kid and was under water just a bit to long.....
:lol:

He should be able to recover quick enough to get the nomination at the convention...

Yahooooooo

He's the man

Forum List

Back