Dick Cheney

Oh brother.

You hypocritical rw's are falling all over yourselves to excuse the wanton killing of a 17 year old kid but are either too dumb or too blind to know the truth about Cheney.

But, hey, even I can see something positive about this travesty - for the first time in his life, he has a heart beat.

I wish Dick Cheney well.

I haven't agreed with his politics but believe he does what he thinks is best for the country. He has been in poor health for some time now and I hope the heart transplant puts him back

Also being reported by The People's Associated Press though with a tinge of regret in their syntax.

I have known several people who had heart transplants. With one exception each recovered nicely (though has to stay on anti-rejection meds). The survivors regained decades of lost vigor as they progressed.

Probably too late for Cheney to run for President this time but by 2016 he should be up to it and then can lead the recovery from the wreckage of four years of either Obama or Romney.

I feel assured. I'm now know that Cheney has a heart.

are-u-a-WIZARD0.jpg

Cheney is a war criminal, a lying, treasonous chicken-hawk coward. But I truly hope he recovers. Unlike him, I don't wish death on people.

Also being reported by The People's Associated Press though with a tinge of regret in their syntax.

I have known several people who had heart transplants. With one exception each recovered nicely (though has to stay on anti-rejection meds). The survivors regained decades of lost vigor as they progressed.

Probably too late for Cheney to run for President this time but by 2016 he should be up to it and then can lead the recovery from the wreckage of four years of either Obama or Romney.

Good one.

LOL

Cheney is a war criminal, a lying, treasonous chicken-hawk coward. But I truly hope he recovers. Unlike him, I don't wish death on people.

He is not a war criminal. He never was. He is not a liar. He was never treasonous. He got the rap for being a chicken-hawk only because he did not serve in his youth. And there is no evidence of any kind that he is or ever was a coward.

He was a hugely important figure for America in the time after 9/11/2001. A very great American.

God's speed to him.

Forum List

Back