Dick Cheney

did he skip ahead of anyone else in line & who paid for it?

Waited 20 months which, unless one has a very rare blood type, is about standard.

Good. Thanks for those bureaucrats who made transplant priority fair and equatable for all. I'm sure that the right would rather it be a free market function that gives organs to the highest bidder.

did he skip ahead of anyone else in line & who paid for it?
The article I read said he had been on the waiting list for 20 months that is almost two years so I would guess no he didn't.

besides which stupid old dot pig don't know you can't just skip ahead,, you have to be a precise tissue match.. he's in nirvana with stupid old TM.. two happy peas in a pig pod.

Was it paid for with our tax dollars?

You pay taxes welfare case?
Shit, I paid more in 2011 than you and you trailer-trash inbreds earned.
You're welcome, assbrain.

Did I thank you for my rather substantial retirement check from the military yet? If not....thank you.

Your retirement check?
You hid the fact that you sucked twat the whole time you were in - not in accordance with the UCMJ.
Now you're bragging you got away with it?
You're a pathetic, dishonest piece of shit.
Seriously.

Cheney is a war criminal, a lying, treasonous chicken-hawk coward. But I truly hope he recovers. Unlike him, I don't wish death on people.

Chicken-hawk, eh?
Where/when did you and Obama serve, you asswiping little bitch?

I still thank Richard M Nixon for giving me that 2S. I never did, and still don't support what we did in SE Asia. Cheney, OTOH, used way more tricks than I could have come up with, and avoided his duty. The difference is he spouted words in support of that bullshit war. He's the chickenhawk.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Vice President Dick Cheney had a heart transplant Saturday and is recovering at a Virginia hospital, his office said.

dcc260af77e9df080a0f6a7067002670.jpg

An aide to Cheney disclosed that the 71-year-old, who has had a long history of cardiovascular trouble including numerous heart attacks, had been waiting for a transplant for more than 20 months.

"Although the former vice president and his family do not know the identity of the donor, they will be forever grateful for this lifesaving gift," aide Kara Ahern said in a written statement that was authenticated by several of the Republican politician's close associates.

Cheney was recovering Saturday night at the Intensive Care Unit of Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, Va., after surgery earlier in the day.

The former vice president suffered a heart attack in 2010, his fifth since the age of 37. That year, he had surgery to have a small pump installed to help his heart keep working. It was one of the few steps left, short of a transplant, to stay alive in the face of what he acknowledged was "increasing congestive heart failure."

Aide says Cheney had heart transplant - Yahoo! News

Cheney is a war criminal, a lying, treasonous chicken-hawk coward. But I truly hope he recovers. Unlike him, I don't wish death on people.

Chicken-hawk, eh?
Where/when did you and Obama serve, you asswiping little bitch?

I still thank Richard M Nixon for giving me that 2S. I never did, and still don't support what we did in SE Asia. Cheney, OTOH, used way more tricks than I could have come up with, and avoided his duty. The difference is he spouted words in support of that bullshit war. He's the chickenhawk.

Speaking of Chickenshits, you served when/where, assbrain?

Guess he's not against Government Health Care after all.

Hi, you have received -989 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
WillowTree

I take that as meaning you disagree with me. Ok.

So you have proof that Cheney used his own money and not his life-long, taxpayer-funded, Government Health Care?

Comment:

Regards,
WillowTree

So you have proof that Cheney used his own money and not his life-long, taxpayer-funded, Government Health Care?

need some cheese?

I know Cheney has been waiting for some time and has not looked like himself lately. With a transplant, you don't get much notice, it's just....we have a match, let's go

Hope it returns his quality of life and he can return to his old irritable self

Comment:

Regards,
WillowTree

Sorry I must have missed it - you served when/where, dickbreath?

Thanks.

Comment:

Regards,
WillowTree

Does it really matter to you? or are YOU on a Class-Warfare kick again?

I know Cheney has been waiting for some time and has not looked like himself lately. With a transplant, you don't get much notice, it's just....we have a match, let's go

Hope it returns his quality of life and he can return to his old irritable self

Speaking of war heros, you served where?

Thanks, butt-pilot

I just heard about this on Fox News also. Fox News said he was on a waiting list for 20 months before a new heart was available. I have a great deal of respect for this man and I wish him a speedy and successful recovery.

While I wouldn't say I have much respect for the man, I wish him a speedy recovery... as I would most individuals.

Forum List

Back