Dick Cheney hospitalized with chest pains

Status
Not open for further replies.
as opposed to your behavior when Kennedy was dying?

Exactly. I'm not going to hold back my feelings on Cheney when Republicans on here could not hold back their joy and happiness at spitting on Ted Kennedy and John Murtha's dead bodies before they were even buried.

I hope he does recover, and I wish him and his family well though. Probably because I have a thing like a heart, unlike some on here to say the least.

Personally, I would never let the actions of others dictate how I conduct myself...

IIRC, most of the comments on Teddy and Murtha that I saw were respectful... Every forum has a handful of idiots who chose to take the low route...

notice there is no link, notice jilly didn't say a fucking word about the asswipe? notice that? didyahuh?

that doesn't go as far as "Good. I hope its excruciating."

after he died,, not while he was alive and in pain, and not even then except you liberal asswipes started dragging our marines through the pig murtha mud.. try again

after he died,, not while he was alive and in pain, and not even then except you liberal asswipes started dragging our marines through the pig murtha mud.. try again

Looks like you never read my original comments. I'm sure you would of ripped on him if he was alive and pain if given the chance.

so it's ok to talk bad about the dead?

I hope so...

Hitler was one sick fuck....

That's weak, dude...

Weak how? She's made it quite clear that she's willing to insult him before he's even buried. I don't see you calling her comments weak though. I understand what you're trying to say House, but you need to be consistent in your comments at the very least.

Looks like you never read my original comments. I'm sure you would of ripped on him if he was alive and pain if given the chance.

what makes your fucking lame brain think I didn't have the chance? huh? dogpoopie..???

People. We can all relax. Dick will be fine. He's more machine than man at this point.

sure as fuck is okay, better than sitting by and letting you asswipe liberals drag the marines though the slop murtha accused them of.. try again asswipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back