Dick Cheney hospitalized with chest pains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not predicting, that would I mean have no evidence to back it up. I have some basis when I made that claim.

I still haven't seen you call her comments weak.

Here's another one you can call "weak":

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/104804-murtha-passed-away-12.html#post1987993

Her basically trying to justify her behavior of dragging Murtha's dead body through the mud by blaming "the left".

Whatever happened to "two wrongs don't make a right?"

Hey,, I drug Murtha's body through the same slime he drug our marines..

The marines are still under investigation.

But I do owe you an apology... it was Murtha, not Kennedy, you commented on.

So apologies.

Unless I am mistaken Jillian every Marine the murtha accused as been acquitted.

What I highlighted you said is weak...

Because you're "predicting" what she would have said...

That's weak...

Not predicting, that would I mean have no evidence to back it up. I have some basis when I made that claim.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/104804-murtha-passed-away-12.html#post1987993

Her basically trying to justify her behavior of dragging Murtha's dead body through the mud by blaming "the left".

Murtha didn't drag the Marines through any slime you ignorant fucking cheney cocksucking bitch.

That's weak...

as with passive agressive, you're wrong. most predictions, stock analysis, weather, sport events, are all based on some evidence....past performance of stock(s), weather trends and computer analysis, and the teams season performance.....

all the above are predictions. to say prediction means you have no evidence, is wrong. maybe you're confusing fortune telling with prediction, but we all make predictions nearly every single day and we base the vast majority of those predictions upon evidence or knowledge of past events.

That's weak...

And where are the ones from you about the asshats in this thread? I missed your reply to them... A bit hypocritical, huh?

I said I don't care what others say and what they DO say has no effect on how I personally feel... I've been completely consistent, dog...

as with passive agressive, you're wrong. most predictions, stock analysis, weather, sport events, are all based on some evidence....past performance of stock(s), weather trends and computer analysis, and the teams season performance.....

all the above are predictions. to say prediction means you have no evidence, is wrong. maybe you're confusing fortune telling with prediction, but we all make predictions nearly every single day and we base the vast majority of those predictions upon evidence or knowledge of past events.

Having fun trolling there stalker of mine?

So apologies.

Nope, one of the sargeants is still under investigation, and one of the main reasons the others got off is that Iraqi witnesses either would not come forward or were too scared to.

This has already been covered in another thread.

Your hero marine's "good names" were dragged through the mud just like OJ's "good name" was...

Last edited:
And where are the ones from you about the asshats in this thread? I missed your reply to them... A bit hypocritical, huh?

I said I don't care what others say and what they DO say has no effect on how I personally feel... I've been completely consistent, dog...

Which ones? I already said I hope the man recovers.

I've been consistent about not wishing death upon any politician on here, no matter where they are in the political spectrum. I already thanked I believe it was Radio's post where he pointed out Curvelight's comments and I already told Elvis that Huggy's comments were wrong.

So, ball's back in your court.

Murtha didn't drag the Marines through any slime you ignorant fucking cheney cocksucking bitch.

then no worries cocksucker, murtha didn't go through anyslimeitherthendidhe?

Dick will pull through...

Every time he has a heart problem he comes out meaner and nastier than before

watch out America

So apologies.

It looks like you're too fucking dumb to understand what Murtha said was pretty much right on target. Could it be he spent 30 years as a Marine and had some insight into a combat situation? Naw! Stick to your dumbass regurgitated pundit commentaries instead of thinking for yourself........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back