Dick Cheney hospitalized with chest pains

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weak, dude...

Weak how? She's made it quite clear that she's willing to insult him before he's even buried. I don't see you calling her comments weak though. I understand what you're trying to say House, but you need to be consistent in your comments at the very least.

What I highlighted you said is weak...

Because you're "predicting" what she would have said...

That's weak...

That's weak...

Not predicting, that would I mean have no evidence to back it up. I have some basis when I made that claim.

I still haven't seen you call her comments weak.

Here's another one you can call "weak":

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/104804-murtha-passed-away-12.html#post1987993

Her basically trying to justify her behavior of dragging Murtha's dead body through the mud by blaming "the left".

Whatever happened to "two wrongs don't make a right?"

what makes your fucking lame brain think I didn't have the chance? huh? dogpoopie..???

Considering how quickly he died. There was no thread as far as I know about Murtha being in the hospital.

An A15 original.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/104069-john-murtha-in-intensive-care.html

Hey! dogpoopie,, here's your chance. Show me where I bashed Murtha! He's in the hospital.. go ahead.

that doesn't go as far as "Good. I hope its excruciating."

Right you are! ..but WAIT! If you order in the next fifteen minutes we will double the offer and include a fully charged 12 volt battery and a couple of wire leads soaked in salt water to attach to Cheneys nuts. Piss on Cheney...piss on his Lynn and piss on his lezbo daughter. If I could be there to stick a few ice picks in his foul body I wouln't ask for another thing in this life. Is that clear enough sparky? Do you get it? I hate that fuck with all my heart. I hope he is painfully bleeding internally as we speak and his kidney fails(very painfull) and he gets a horrible infection that destroys his liver. Other than that I wish him well.

That's weak...

Not predicting, that would I mean have no evidence to back it up. I have some basis when I made that claim.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/104804-murtha-passed-away-12.html#post1987993

Her basically trying to justify her behavior of dragging Murtha's dead body through the mud by blaming "the left".

Hey,, I drug Murtha's body through the same slime he drug our marines..

Comparing a patriot like Cheney to Teddy is like apples and oranges. Teddy killed a woman and was a drunk. Big difference

ROTFL! Cheney is a "Patriot?" Fuck that noise. He's a bloodsucking cowardly leech.

For all the PC weenies crying about "respect," stop faking the funk! When public figures are about to kick the bucket that is exactly the time to be honest about what you thought of their contributions. This raggedy PC whiny crap is nothing but a farce designed to allow dishonest people to feel good about....not being honest.

Cheney is largely responsible for the deaths and injuries of tens of thousands of people so while you fucking PC bitches cry about his family maybe you should consider how many families he has helped destroy.

That's weak...

Hey,, I drug Murtha's body through the same slime he drug our marines..

The marines are still under investigation.

But I do owe you an apology... it was Murtha, not Kennedy, you commented on.

So apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back