Dick Cheney hospitalized with chest pains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheney hospitalized with chest pains, staff says - CNN.com

CNN:

Former Vice President Dick Cheney, 69, is resting comfortably at George Washington University Hospital, his staff said.
(CNN) -- Former Vice President Dick Cheney has been hospitalized with chest pains, his staff confirmed Monday.

His doctors are evaluating the situation, and Cheney, 69, is resting comfortably at George Washington University Hospital, the staff said in a statement.

as opposed to your behavior when Kennedy was dying?

Exactly. I'm not going to hold back my feelings on Cheney when Republicans on here could not hold back their joy and happiness at spitting on Ted Kennedy and John Murtha's dead bodies before they were even buried.

I hope he does recover, and I wish him and his family well though. Probably because I have a thing like a heart, unlike some on here to say the least.

as opposed to your behavior when Kennedy was dying?

Exactly. I'm not going to hold back my feelings on Cheney when Republicans on here could not hold back their joy and happiness at spitting on Ted Kennedy and John Murtha's dead bodies before they were even buried.

I hope he does recover, and I wish him and his family well though. Probably because I have a thing like a heart, unlike some on here to say the least.

The left was smelling blood when Limbaugh's health was in question.

I don't recall that, outside of the far left wingnuts. I do recall all the comments in the TK and JM threads though. And it ended up being a good sized portion of the right here to say the least.

I don't recall that, outside of the far left wingnuts. I do recall all the comments in the TK and JM threads though. And it ended up being a good sized portion of the right here to say the least.

I'm sorry. I meant SOME of the left was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back