Dick Cheney hospitalized with chest pains

Status
Not open for further replies.
as opposed to your behavior when Kennedy was dying?

Exactly. I'm not going to hold back my feelings on Cheney when Republicans on here could not hold back their joy and happiness at spitting on Ted Kennedy and John Murtha's dead bodies before they were even buried.

I hope he does recover, and I wish him and his family well though. Probably because I have a thing like a heart, unlike some on here to say the least.

The left was smelling blood when Limbaugh's health was in question.

some... not most.

Exactly. I'm not going to hold back my feelings on Cheney when Republicans on here could not hold back their joy and happiness at spitting on Ted Kennedy and John Murtha's dead bodies before they were even buried.

I hope he does recover, and I wish him and his family well though. Probably because I have a thing like a heart, unlike some on here to say the least.

The left was smelling blood when Limbaugh's health was in question.

some... not most.

sorry. see my post above.

I can only hope the pain medication backfires and he lies in agony for as long as humanly possible. That shitfuckingdirtbloodsuckingweaselfuckingdemonfuckwadadicklessspinelessshitturd cannot suffer enough.

Personally, I would never let the actions of others dictate how I conduct myself...

IIRC, most of the comments on Teddy and Murtha that I saw were respectful... Every forum has a handful of idiots who chose to take the low route...

sorry. see my post above.

I understood what you meant originally, which is why I noted the wingnuts. It will be interesting on here the next time a figure like Dick Cheney dies. Because if anyone goes off and says what a horrible person that person is, I'll expect anyone who goes to tell that people off and did the same when TK or JM died to shut their mouths.

Personally, I would never let the actions of others dictate how I conduct myself...

IIRC, most of the comments on Teddy and Murtha that I saw were respectful... Every forum has a handful of idiots who chose to take the low route...

And I'm not letting it dictate mine. However, I'm not going to sit there and let Willow object when she was spitting on both men's graves before they were buried. She's a hypocrite and you know it.

Like I said before, I hope Dick recovers and with the way the world works, he'll outlive us all.

As much as I dislike Cheney, I think he acted in what he believed to be best for the country. He has been in public service a long time and I hope he recovers fully

I don't like the dude too tough, but I do hope he pulls through.

I just wish he'd change and repent from his lying ways.

His brushes with bad health and death don't seem to be having that usually positive affect it has on normal human beings.

You too big mouth. Link it.

I can only hope the pain medication backfires and he lies in agony for as long as humanly possible. That shitfuckingdirtbloodsuckingweaselfuckingdemonfuckwadadicklessspinelessshitturd cannot suffer enough.

AZZWipe!

I also wish Cheney a speedy recovery.
The man is a strong family man.
How many Republicans stand by their homosexual kids at all times never labeling anyone an "abomination"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back