Diane Feinstein: "Where am I going?"

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
As they wheel her into the Capitol to cast a vote.

230510-dianne-feinstein-ew-533p-a26788.jpg

Heck of a thing, ain't it?

I believe that it was Dianne Feinstein’s office who collaborated with Christine Ford to concoct the false attack against Kavanaugh. I wonder which Democrat worked with Carroll to concoct the false attack against Trump.

These Democrat tactics are so predictable.

This is ridiculous.
We have people in congress that dont believe in our rights.
We have people in congress that couldnt wipe their own ass if their metimucil depended on it.
We have a President that is an incestuous pedo, gropes children, full fledged racist and lies constantly.
America the great... LOL

This is ridiculous.
We have people in congress that couldnt wipe their own ass if their metimucil depended on it.
We have a President that is an incestuous pedo, gropes children, full fledged racist and lies constantly.
America the great... LOL
And the scary things are:

1) We have 1.5 more years to go with the anti-American regime.

2) They are going to be out in force to collect ballots from their gullible idiots, the media is going to no end to crucify Trump, and it’s possible they can cheat themselves to another “win.

They're wheeling her up to congre.......err, our nation's nursing home for our geriatric leaders. They all need to be taken to those old state hospitals for some shock therapy. I would say lobotomies but there's nothing up there with our leaders.

This is ridiculous.
America the great... LOL
Interestingly enough, you have just listed the very qualities the sheeple here look for in a leader.

This is ridiculous.
America the great... LOL

They definitely would have shipped back to england back in the 1780s. I doubt england would have taken them back.

Democrats, if you voted for this poor old woman who needs to be resting somewhere in a home,
then be very ashamed of yourselves. She gets pushed around here and there, while staffers do everything for her. You all think she is capable of doing a days WORK? She signs what someone else
tells her to sign.... this is NOT representative government.

And the scary things are:

1) We have 1.5 more years to go with the anti-American regime.

2) They are going to be out in force to collect ballots from their gullible idiots, the media is going to no end to crucify Trump, and it’s possible they can cheat themselves to another “win.
Why do you want a convicted criminal as president?

Forum List

Back