Diane Feinstein: "Where am I going?"

Follow your leader Diane, he'll drag you the rest of the way pretty soon too....

iu
I heard she is more into Conan the barbarian.

Need to amend the 25th to include both congress men and senators:
The 25th Amendment, proposed by Congress and ratified by the states in the aftermath of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, provides the procedures for replacing the president or vice president in the event of death, removal, resignation, or incapacitation.

If it be doomed I suggest you run to China. FDR was wheeled for many years and saved the US from capitalist greed.

why go to china? China has its own bitch boy in place here already.

And FDR is your hero. Not mine. They shoulda dumped the old paddy ass off of a cliff.

And don't even talk to me about economics, man. You're not qualified.

FDR's so-called ''New Deal''was based philosophically on Keynesian economic theory.

Keynesianism is why the country is in the mess it's in.

Just think son, some day you will be in exactly the same place in life.

Exactly! but when most people get to that place in life they are honest with themself and retire. Not living some kind of charade, to keep some balance of power in a political party.

What we do not have is the courage to kill our oppressors. They are always around. That frail shrew is more powerful than many battalions of well-trained military people who have suffered from battles and wars. And the problem is that it is not deserved as she was and is of privilege. A nation in decline.

why go to china? China has its own bitch boy in place here already.

And FDR is your hero. Not mine. They shoulda dumped the old paddy ass off of a cliff.

And don't even talk to me about economics, man. You're not qualified.

FDR's so-called ''New Deal''was based philosophically on Keynesian economic theory.

Keynesianism is why the country is in the mess it's in.
You should have seen the economics before FDR was elected, you lose.

Exactly! but when most people get to that place in life they are honest with themself and retire. Not living some kind of charade, to keep some balance of power in a political party.
You don't know what you speak. My old man didn't stop until the 90's same with Papa and it will be the same with I.

Shingles?
You would think a politician would be vaccinated for that.
Especially after pushing an experimental one.
to be fair, the shingles jab gives you round 70% chance protection and more likely a mild case

but when you are 122 yrs old, death can be at any moment

You don't know what you speak. My old man didn't stop until the 90's same with Papa and it will be the same with I.
old age is more of a physical condition than it is a number. Look at her !

Forum List

Back