DHS Slams Fake News with Pesky Facts

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Screen-Shot-2018-12-13-at-8.48.58-PM-300x212.png

But.... but.... the media only reports facts!!!

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) responded Wednesday after CNN accused President Donald Trump of making up statistics about illegal immigration.

Trump claimed during a meeting with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer this week that terrorists are illegally immigrating to the United States.

“People are pouring into our country, including terrorists. We caught 10 terrorists over a short period of time,” Trump said.

CNN anchor Jim Sciutto asserted multiple times that Trump was incorrect, writing, “DHS did not provide evidence of a single terrorist caught at the southern border over the very last short period of time as the president claimed.”

DHS Shuts Down Fake News From CNN’s Jim Sciutto

Truth no longer matters. Well it hasn’t for some time with the MSM, just worse now with their hate for Trump.

Will CNN retract? I hope so, but doubt they will.

Truth no longer matters. Well it hasn’t for some time with the MSM, just worse now with their hate for Trump.

Will CNN retract? I hope so, but doubt they will.

that is supposed to be their 2pm show yesterday. if he did it there, then suddenly the video is simply no longer available. or it's something on my end but other videos are working fine.

Yep, CNN is simply propaganda for the Dimms.

Nothing more, literally.
kinda sad that others willfully ignore it. they demand facts and then run to CNN to point out why they're not getting them.

it's literally like an 80s "arnold" movie like running man and people fall for it for no other reason than they *need* these things to be true to support their hate. i tell ya, if i hate i'm fine with hating alone and for my own reasons. i hardly need group validation for it and am secure enough to go at hate on my own.

amazing to me the number of people who need this "emotional insurance" in their lives.

Nothing more, literally.
kinda sad that others willfully ignore it. they demand facts and then run to CNN to point out why they're not getting them.

it's literally like an 80s "arnold" movie like running man and people fall for it for no other reason than they *need* these things to be true to support their hate. i tell ya, if i hate i'm fine with hating alone and for my own reasons. i hardly need group validation for it and am secure enough to go at hate on my own.

amazing to me the number of people who need this "emotional insurance" in their lives.

I don’t get it.

I think they have been wrong and they have been duped for so long by the lying media that they just don’t want to admit they were wrong, lest they have to admit they are morons.

Nothing more, literally.

I don’t get it.

I think they have been wrong and they have been duped for so long by the lying media that they just don’t want to admit they were wrong, lest they have to admit they are morons.
"emotional insurance"

best i can say. they don't want to be "wrong" so as long as someone out there is saying the same thing, they're not. but in order for this to work you have to twist up a lot of other shit along the way that simply eventually will go against your own points and you walk around being willfully hypocritical.

Nothing more, literally.

I don’t get it.

"emotional insurance"

best i can say. they don't want to be "wrong" so as long as someone out there is saying the same thing, they're not. but in order for this to work you have to twist up a lot of other shit along the way that simply eventually will go against your own points and you walk around being willfully hypocritical.

It will turn around and bite most of them some day.

Nothing more, literally.

I don’t get it.

"emotional insurance"

It will turn around and bite most of them some day.
and they will likely continue to blame someone else for their bad decisions.

Nothing more, literally.

I don’t get it.

Yet no indication that people walking across the border are responsible for a significant amount of drugs brought into the country. As always, the vast majority of drugs are caught at normal points of entry.

Nothing more, literally.

I don’t get it.

Yet no indication that people walking across the border are responsible for a significant amount of drugs brought into the country. As always, the vast majority of drugs are caught at normal points of entry.
you know, every person in that caravan would being over say a pound of weed with them and that would STILL not be a *significant* amount brought into the country now would it?

7k lbs or less? wouldn't even make a difference in the bar chart.

in the end i don't care what you think they may or may not be bringing over. if they want to come to the US follow process and call it immigration. calling it asylum when you're NOT in fear of your life back home is simply a lie the left overlooks so they can keep screaming how inhuman trump is to do things obama did more of in his tenure.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) responded Wednesday after CNN accused President Donald Trump of making up statistics about illegal immigration.

Trump claimed during a meeting with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer this week that terrorists are illegally immigrating to the United States.

“People are pouring into our country, including terrorists. We caught 10 terrorists over a short period of time,” Trump said.

CNN anchor Jim Sciutto asserted multiple times that Trump was incorrect, writing, “DHS did not provide evidence of a single terrorist caught at the southern border over the very last short period of time as the president claimed.”

From all over the world, dope.

Not soley from the southern border as Trump suggested.

Nothing more, literally.

I don’t get it.

you know, every person in that caravan would being over say a pound of weed with them and that would STILL not be a *significant* amount brought into the country now would it?

in the end i don't care what you think they may or may not be bringing over. if they want to come to the US follow process and call it immigration. calling it asylum when you're NOT in fear of your life back home is simply a lie the left overlooks so they can keep screaming how inhuman trump is to do things obama did more of in his tenure.

Plenty of time to discuss all the other aspects of the issue. For now, I'm only discussing this aspect. Is reduction of drugs a major reason to want that wall. or not?

Nothing more, literally.

I don’t get it.

Plenty of time to discuss all the other aspects of the issue. For now, I'm only discussing this aspect. Is reduction of drugs a major reason to want that wall. or not?
I would hope all Americans are sick of this fact...that major drug cartels operate with impunity just over the border.

These cartels have enormous power due to their wealth and commit heinous crimes. The fact that this has continued unabated for decades, is proof that the ruling class has no intention of stopping this and is likely in bed with the cartels.

Their voters don't care. They will never see these facts, and the ones that do will ignore it.

See how they are ignoring this thread?

Nothing more, literally.

I don’t get it.

so are we talking about the 7k caravan that gets mis-described but just as used by people who don't give a shit about them daily, or just the overall need for a wall, or the actual topic of trump being correct that terrorists were caught recently trying to gain entry into the US?

I don’t get it.

so are we talking about the 7k caravan that gets mis-described but just as used by people who don't give a shit about them daily, or just the overall need for a wall, or the actual topic of trump being correct that terrorists were caught recently trying to gain entry into the US?
Might as well take your dork out and piss into the wind.

giphy.gif

Don't toss your pearls before swine, and don't bother communicating those losers.

Let's see some official stuff, not twits from an administration well known as the lyingest RWNJs in history.

Forum List

Back