Politician urges followers to ‘kill whites’, saying: ‘We will kill their children and their women’

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

The leader of a South African political party has called for the killing of white women and children in a row over the taxi industry.

Andile Mngxitama, president of Black First Land First (BLF), was speaking at a rally on the weekend in Potchefstroom near Johannesburg when he made the violent comments.

He tells the cheering crowd: 'For each one person that is being killed by the taxi industry, we will kill five white people.

'For every one black person we will kill five white people.
qn1vakgvSjrC1-RfiiGwuQcoulXWrREE4UHykKnmKBFmlO7FOFl1o_CLLQZFlAShlTcKISoxc2xB4V656QyX=s750

Black South African Andile Mngxitama politician says 'kill whites' | Daily Mail Online

What a joke of a race.

I wonder why the American media fails to report on ongoings in SA.

Yeah...right.

This guy is a Nazi. Normally the MSM really likes to report on Nazis. I guess race trumps Nazis.

I wonder if the fbi approached that black commie asshole. I mean they went and talked to Bripat didn't they? For his posts on the USMB.

I wonder if the fbi approached that black commie asshole. I mean they went and talked to Bripat didn't they? For his posts on the USMB.
The FBI talked to Bripat ? For what ?
Yeah, they knocked on his door for posts he made here. Ask him about it.

Yet, this commie red beret wearing negro can call out for mass genocide, and it is "freedom of speech."

Forum List

Back