We didn’t do anything about the sonic attacks on our diplomats in Cuba and China, should we?

I think "we" have to have a better idea of WTF happened and how it was done. With the flimsy information we have now, we would look like fools to start complaining. The Cubans will simply deny it and say they (those affected) are all crazy.

This is some crazy stuff but we don't know what exactly happened or who perpetrated it

'Sonic attacks' in Cuba and now China, what we know - CNN

Aren’t these attacks meritous of some type of reprisals?
Don't we need to know a little more before we talk reprisals? Like Who What Where When Why? I'm guessing this is a subject not forgotten by those tasked to protect us.

We should know, is my point.

We spy on everyon, everywhere. China and Cuba can’t be copperas much as they should be if we can’t figure it out.

We know Trump allowed a Saudi journalist to be murdered in Turkey, but we don’t have any clue about anything related to the sonic attacks on our diplomats?

I call bullshit,

We can't cure the common cold. Does that mean Sloan Kettering should shut down.....stupid?

Libs wanted Trump to do something SEVERE to Saudi Arabia about this dead journalist who supported Hamas.

Libs don't GAF that our DIPLOMATS were physically harmed in Cuba and China?

Circle that square for me.

Libs wanted Trump to do something SEVERE to Saudi Arabia about this dead journalist who supported Hamas.

Libs don't GAF that our DIPLOMATS were physically harmed in Cuba and China?

Circle that square for me.
Who exactly would you like to “do” something to??

Who says we haven't done something about it....it's stopped hasn't it?

'Sonic attacks' in Cuba and now China, what we know - CNN

Aren’t these attacks meritous of some type of reprisals?
Don't we need to know a little more before we talk reprisals? Like Who What Where When Why? I'm guessing this is a subject not forgotten by those tasked to protect us.

We should know, is my point.

We spy on everyon, everywhere. China and Cuba can’t be copperas much as they should be if we can’t figure it out.

We know Trump allowed a Saudi journalist to be murdered in Turkey, but we don’t have any clue about anything related to the sonic attacks on our diplomats?

I call bullshit,
Call it what you will col, but there is pretty significant evidence about the Khashoggi murder, handed to us by Turkey, sound tapes and all, but little if any about the source of the deafening in Cuba. So what do you suggest? Does the fact that Cuban leadership doesn't like us very much mean they MUST be responsible? And does that rationalization validate a negative action against them? What's the hurry? I'd much rather act on evidence than knee-jerk emotion against another nation, wouldn't you?

Let’s hope we find out who is responsible very soon and give them a serious dose of what for.

Forum List

Back